Author Topic: (VIDEO) The Heresies of False Prophetess Jenn Johnson  (Read 1534 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
(VIDEO) The Heresies of False Prophetess Jenn Johnson
« on: October 08, 2020, 04:10:38 PM »
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

heathertaylor

• Born Again Christians
  • Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
  • Edification: 63
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Heather
  • Belief: Christian
Re: (VIDEO) The Heresies of False Prophetess Jenn Johnson
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2020, 06:14:24 PM »
 :o

This woman is off her rocker! I wonder how many people in that crowd are actually listening and believing what she is saying?
She has no idea what she is talking about and she is trying to bring God down to her level.

Isaiah 55:8-9
8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.
9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

When she starts to cry when she was referring to God as The Blue Genie, a scripture came to mind:

2 Corinthians 11:14
14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Her father is without a doubt , Satan!
If nobody caught anything she said, one thing would be the biggest red flag for anyone and that is when she said, "This is Nowhere in the Bible"
RED FLAG
There is so many things I could say about this video and I honestly can't imagine how painful it was to watch her video over and over again because just this small video of her made me frustrated and nauseous.

Thank you for making this expose on her,though, because people need to know. 

I used to listen to a lot of Bethel music before I was saved by Jesus Christ.  I am so glad that God opened my eyes and ears.
2 Peter 3:9 - The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.