Author Topic: Search engine censorship?  (Read 1405 times)

MeganIA

• BANNED
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 30
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Megan
  • Belief: Christian
Search engine censorship?
« on: October 15, 2020, 08:03:44 AM »
I was trying to refer to the Should Christians Vote? (https://creationliberty.com/articles/vote.php) article this morning. What I normally do to reach it is type in the word "vote" in the search bar on the main CLE page, and it has been the first link to pop up every time I have referred to it. Today is the first time that the article not only is not the first item, but it is no where to be found on any of the search results. I tried typing the full title of the article, and that didn't work either. I tried some other terms for different articles that normally work like "cancer" and "catholic" and each of those pulled up first the correct article, so it seems it is just this one article that is impacted.

Is this doing the same thing for any one else for this specific article? I wonder if Google is censoring this article.
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
Re: Search engine censorship?
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2020, 11:52:15 AM »
No, it's not censorship; it's just a bug in the system. Random articles have not been available for certain times; it's based on the spider program they use to track websites. There's really nothing I can do to fix it. I think the revival article is bugged too because if you search revival, you likely won't find it in the list.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18