Author Topic: (VIDEO) Steven Anderson's Hatred and Wrath  (Read 3310 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
(VIDEO) Steven Anderson's Hatred and Wrath
« on: March 14, 2018, 10:52:46 AM »
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

davehenry

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
Re: (VIDEO) Steven Anderson's Hatred and Wrath
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2018, 09:48:08 AM »
A long time ago I had a rule on the forum where people weren't supposed to just post a link without an explanation with it; meaning you had write something with the link. I remembered just now it was no longer on the rules section, so I re-added it.

That being said, the video is of Steven Anderson yelling and screaming (go figure?) and tossing someone out of "HIS" church building. As you'll see, when the man asks for a little grace, Anderson says he will get no grace, and that is exactly the problem.
Wherefore I say unto thee, Her sins, which are many, are forgiven; for she loved much: but to whom little is forgiven, the same loveth little.
-Luke 7:47

I'm not saying that what the man was trying to say from the Bible was right, but why not hear him out first? Because Anderson's not been born again, because he's never come to the grief and godly sorrow of repentance, he's not been forgiven, and therefore, he does not love, while hiding behind the term "love," claiming that he loves everyone. (i.e. That's what we call a hypocrite and a liar.)
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

davehenry

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2018, 12:47:32 PM »
It's really sad to see how many are actually in that building being deceived,but wilfully ignorant too no doubt.
But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse,deceiving,and being deceived.2 Timothy 3:13.

Reminds me of seeing a video of Todd Bentley being rebuked and bodyguards removing those who were rebuking him.As the Lord says in Amos 8:12,That he would send a famine in the land,not a famine of bread,nor a thirst for water,but of the hearing of the word of the LORD.

davehenry

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2018, 09:01:59 AM »
there's either a Diotrephes,an ear tickler but very rarely a Gaius anymore.