Author Topic: Racist Hebrew-Roots Cultist Claims to be Persecuted by 501c3 and Police  (Read 14229 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
I confess; I had way too much fun responding to this email. I will warn everyone, I got sarcastic in the letter, and if anyone wants to burn me at the stake for doing so, you're welcome to accuse me of whatever you want. I don't care. Read his letter, and then you decide how you would have responded to him.

TERRY FROM ILLINOIS:

Actually, it was LBJ that caused the problem. What he did was maybe amend the tax code, but he hid its true purpose and forced pastors to look into it for free bucks. Granted, pastors maybe should have known better, but it was so sugar coated that they couldn't tell the difference. This is what the Jews do. The question that I have is, can a 501c3 deny you access to their facility. I went to a church just recently and i actually couldn't stay in the church because there was race mixing going on, and I oppose race mixing and God Yahweh does to. I got into a bit of an argument because of my stand. Actually, they were arguing with me as I was trying to leave. As it turned out they called the police and the police came to my house. It was so quick that i wonder if the police might have put a tracking device on my vehicle. i was told by the police that if i go back to that church I would be arrested, not that i wanted to go back to that church any way. They accused me of disturbing
 the peace, and I told the disturbing the peace is not a crime. The only time it could be a crime is if there is a victim, an injured party. The female cop then said, 'so you know the law,' and I said, no the Constitution something you know nothing about. Then I told the cops to get out and off of my property. In other words they were called on stupidity. Now they think that I am mentally ill. Of course in our country, If you are a Christian you are automatically considered mentally ill. When I was in the National Guard I would get yelled at just because i opened up the bible in the barracks. The other soldiers would complain to the commanding officer. I am retired military after 23 years and I retired a few months early because I was told to talk to an army Psychologist. He told me that i was mentally ill. I asked him, "Are you saying that I'm mentally ill because I'm a Christian?" he said yes. That just says it all. however, since a 501c3 church is not actually a private church, can they actually deny you access to their facility. I don't intend to go there, but it seems strange that they would so quickly call the police that seem to more likely shoot first and ask questions later. The police now wrote me up because i dare to speak out against race mixing, and i know that God Yahweh condemns race mixing.

Actually, it was LBJ that caused the problem.
It's like I was just thrust into the middle of a conversation I was not having. I'm presuming you're referring to Lyndon Johnson? Typically, people start out a letter with a subject of context at the very least because you could be blaming "LBJ" for your irritable bowel syndrome for all I know.

What he did was maybe amend the tax code, but he hid its true purpose and forced pastors to look into it for free bucks.
Oh! Well, it's a good thing you wrote me your opinion about the matter because now I can take down all the references and information I have up on the website and replace them with, "Terry from Illinois said so." I mean, who needs hard evidence, right?

Granted, pastors maybe should have known better, but it was so sugar coated that they couldn't tell the difference.
By sugar, you mean money? You really need to define your terms.

This is what the Jews do.
The Jews also have irritable bowel syndrome? I'm missing context so I can only speculate, based on your letter, that the entire nation of Israel is suffering from bloating and diarrhea.

The question that I have is, can a 501c3 deny you access to their facility.
It depends. Any government institution can deny you access to their facility if you starting acting like a clown, but I don't have enough details to give you an answer yet.

I went to a church just recently and i actually couldn't stay in the church because there was race mixing going on, and I oppose race mixing and God Yahweh does to.
I'm glad you departed. There's no need for you to bring your false god and your leaven to anyone else, burdening them with your false doctrine, racism, and Hebrew-roots, works-based, superstitious nonsense.
And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;
-Acts 17:26

The question that I have is: What made you think that I would be in agreement with you in any sense? What led you to believe that I would yoke up with you and your false doctrines? You obviously don't listen to hardly anything I teach, or you would have known better.

I got into a bit of an argument because of my stand.
*gasp* Shocking.

Actually, they were arguing with me as I was trying to leave.
I mean, God forbid they would have cared about your soul and tried to persuade you of the truth of Christ, right?
Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences.
-2Co 5:11

As it turned out they called the police and the police came to my house.
Based on the fact that you don't define what you're talking about or give any details; I'm going to presume there is a lot of information about what you said and did that you left out.

It was so quick that i wonder if the police might have put a tracking device on my vehicle.
Detective Terry is on the case. I am fully aware I'm being quite sarcastic, and I'm not going to beat around the bush: I'm having a great time responding to this letter. I mean, it's still wasting my time, but I'm having fun.

i was told by the police that if i go back to that church I would be arrested, not that i wanted to go back to that church any way. They accused me of disturbing the peace, and I told the disturbing the peace is not a crime.
Okay. You keep on believing that.
breach of the peace: the crime of disorderly conduct or creating a public disturbance, usually involving unnecessary or distracting noise
(See "Terry from Illinois did not say so'; see also Cornell Law School, "Breach of the Peace," Legal Information Institute, retrieved Oct 18, 2019, [law.cornell.edu/wex/breach_of_the_peace])
Ignoring the fact that you went to a 501c3 leavened church building in the first place (almost like you were looking for trouble), you don't understand the doctrine of Christ because even if your ludicrous beliefs were true, Christ didn't tell us Christians to do what you did:
But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up. Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.
-Mat 15:13-14

And it should be noted that it's pretty easy to see that you are among those who will be rooted up. If you want to be saved from hell and the lake of fire, you should read and study this immediately:
Why Millions of Believers on Jesus Are Going to Hell
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
-Mat 7:21-23

The only time it could be a crime is if there is a victim, an injured party.
It's clear that you don't understand the laws of land, nor do you understand Scripture, but you want me to rely on "Terry said so?"

The female cop then said, 'so you know the law,' and I said, no the Constitution something you know nothing about.
My compliments to the officer, she sounds like a kind and patience lady. At least she tried to tell you the truth and educate you so you would not be arrested in the future. I hope you would listen to the police since you won't listen to Christ:
Agree with thine adversary quickly, whiles thou art in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison. Verily I say unto thee, Thou shalt by no means come out thence, till thou hast paid the uttermost farthing.
-Matthew 5:25-26

Then I told the cops to get out and off of my property.
Good call. Cops and property are like two races that don't mix.

In other words they were called on stupidity.
Well, maybe that's how they found your property. Birds of a feather do tend to flock together.

Now they think that I am mentally ill.
Whaaaaaaaat?!

Of course in our country, If you are a Christian you are automatically considered mentally ill.
At least you won't have to worry about that.

When I was in the National Guard I would get yelled at just because i opened up the bible in the barracks.
So, because the National Guard wouldn't let you read the Bible, is that the reason you don't understand Scripture?

The other soldiers would complain to the commanding officer.
That's because they said "lights out" and the others were trying to sleep because they had an early start. Were you sleeping under your bunk during morning drills?

I am retired military after 23 years and I retired a few months early because I was told to talk to an army Psychologist. He told me that i was mentally ill.
No, you're just prideful, a scorner, and you do not love your neighbor as yourself. You have not been humbled to repentance (i.e. grief and godly sorrow) of your sin. That's the problem. God will NOT give His grace to the proud of heart:
But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.
-Jms 4:6
Surely he scorneth the scorners: but he giveth grace unto the lowly.
-Pro 3:34

I asked him, "Are you saying that I'm mentally ill because I'm a Christian?" he said yes.
He probably just said "Yes" to get you out of his office. I mean, just based on your letter alone I can tell that you worship yourself first and foremost, and I applaud anyone who had the patience to deal with you.
This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
-2Ti 3:1-2

Your pride will be your downfall in the end, and you'll hate me for saying it, but at least I care enough about you to tell you the truth.
Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.
-Pro 16:18
And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.
-Mat 7:26-27

That just says it all. however, since a 501c3 church is not actually a private church, can they actually deny you access to their facility.
Our church is not 501c3, but we would deny you access as well. Here's why:
Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.
-Rom 16:17-18

I don't intend to go there,
I don't think they intend to allow you, so I don't think you have a decision to make in the first place.

but it seems strange that they would so quickly call the police that seem to more likely shoot first and ask questions later.
So, did you get shot, or did they ask questions first?

The police now wrote me up because i dare to speak out against race mixing, and i know that God Yahweh condemns race mixing.
They "wrote you up?" You talk about this like you got written up for being tardy to class.

Look, it's easy to discern that you are either lying or withholding key information (i.e. deceiving). Personally, I think you're both a liar and deceiver, so I'm not going to come to your defense, and why you would assume that I would come to your defense is beyond my understanding. I just checked my archives, and I don't see that you have ever written me before, so THIS is your first letter to me? Wow. I'm at a loss for words.

All I can say is that you and I are not brethren because you are not of Christ, and if you are unwilling to read and understanding this...
Why Millions of Believers on Jesus Are Going to Hell
... then you should depart in peace from our ministry and go your own way because there is nothing more I can do to help you since you refuse to hear.
For the heart of this people is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes have they closed; lest they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
-Acts 28:27

Have a great day, and I hope the Lord Jesus Christ will grant you as much longsuffering and mercy as He has given me.

END OF EXCHANGE

The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Jeanne

• Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
Re: Racist Hebrew-Roots Cultist Claims to be Persecuted by 501c3 and Police
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2019, 05:15:05 PM »
Wait... He's Hebrew Roots and he's prejudiced against Jews? Sounds to me like he's accusing them of being deceitful:

Granted, pastors maybe should have known better, but it was so sugar coated that they couldn't tell the difference. This is what the Jews do.

I thought the HR crowd loved Jews and want to yolk together with them. Am I wrong on that?

strangersmind

• Born Again Christians
  • Disciplined (Forum LVL 5)
  • Edification: 24
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Billy
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2019, 05:36:34 PM »
I am wondering if Terry is just saying he reads his bible just to sound Christian. There are few examples where the jews married out side of jews and god bless them. For example joseph married an Egyptian. That can be found in the book of Genesis.
Why would he think cops put a tracking bug on his car? Maybe someone took his license plate number and they just went to address it was registered to. This shows that there was way more he did and he is not telling.
I for one do not believe much of what he is saying.

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2019, 07:29:27 PM »
LOL.  That was an excellent read.  There wasn't much sarcasm in that though as it was just letting the man know the way things really are. 

His letter does again highlight the major problem out there of those who call themselves Christians but they don't humble themselves before God nor do they read and study the word of God.  He's just another one that doesn't have a clue in the world. 

I know a Baptist church that would probably welcome him with open arms so long as he was prepared to tithe but he would have to emigrate to New Zealand.
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: 49
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Caleb
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2019, 11:07:39 PM »
That reminds me of whenever I watch any video that has to with any evil in the world. There is always that one guy who blames it on the Jews, from gangs to mass immigration. It reminds me of how even in my conspiracy days, I still refused to believe the whole Jews are behind everything sham. I noticed some common themes: Islam is a completely peaceful religion, Holocaust never happened, the God of the Bible is complete evil, etc...
It's disgusting what people will do in attempt to turn God into a devil.
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26 Who can say that man is an animal?

TheChickenWhisperer

• BANNED
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: -20
  • Braille Chicken Whisperer
    • View Profile
    • Essentially Braille
  • First Name: Tonya
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2019, 09:15:36 AM »
I didn't think it was all that sarcastic.  Well said in my opinion.  It seemed to me he was just spouting off a bunch of random thoughts about what happened in that church building.  Chris answered it well.  It seems like maybe he might have seen part of the psychology book too?  It was a strange e-mail.
But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. Matthew 9:13

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2019, 07:13:29 PM »
Side note: This guy actually responded to me today. It is comical, and complete nonsense. If our church would like, I can go over his response with you this Thursday night when we meet up on Skype.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
  • Edification: 134
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
  • First Name: Kenneth
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2019, 10:25:35 PM »
Read his letter, and then you decide how you would have responded to him.
I'd say you handled it very well.

Proverbs 26:4 KJV  Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.
Your didn't get caught up in debating him in his racist, LBJ, "police tracking device" nonsense.

Proverbs 26:5 KJV  Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.

You answered his statements in the context, or lack thereof, in which he presented them, and called him out on his foolish pride.

I don't have the time to make the biblical case for using sarcasm and mocking against prideful, idolatrous fools.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2019, 10:27:36 PM by Kenneth Winslow »
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

Jeanne

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2019, 12:16:32 AM »
I don't have the time to make the biblical case for using sarcasm and mocking against prideful, idolatrous fools.

Seems to me Elijah was the perfect example of that when he was watching the 450 prophets of Baal trying to get their god's attention to send fire down to burn up their offering.

1 Kings 18:25 And Elijah said unto the prophets of Baal, Choose you one bullock for yourselves, and dress it first; for ye are many; and call on the name of your gods, but put no fire under. 26 And they took the bullock which was given them, and they dressed it, and called on the name of Baal from morning even until noon, saying, O Baal, hear us. But there was no voice, nor any that answered. And they leaped upon the altar which was made. 27 And it came to pass at noon, that Elijah mocked them, and said, Cry aloud: for he is a god; either he is talking, or he is pursuing, or he is in a journey, or peradventure he sleepeth, and must be awaked.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2019, 12:35:52 AM by Jeanne »

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2019, 08:26:11 AM »
I see at least seven times when Jesus said to the religious authorities of his day "Have ye not read?". Of course they had read! I'm sure they made it their business to be well-versed in Scripture. Every time Jesus said that to them I can just see them being in totally infuriated.

Matthew 12:3 KJV  But he said unto them, Have ye not read what David did, when he was an hungred, and they that were with him;

Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

TheChickenWhisperer

• BANNED
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: -20
  • Braille Chicken Whisperer
    • View Profile
    • Essentially Braille
  • First Name: Tonya
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2019, 09:22:33 AM »
Side note: This guy actually responded to me today. It is comical, and complete nonsense. If our church would like, I can go over his response with you this Thursday night when we meet up on Skype.

Yes!  Please do!
But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. Matthew 9:13

Jeanne

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2019, 05:12:54 PM »
^
|
|

Oh, yes, I forgot! I can't wait to hear what he had to say!

strangersmind

• Born Again Christians
  • Disciplined (Forum LVL 5)
  • Edification: 24
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Billy
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2019, 05:09:06 PM »
Can you post it here as well for us who have a hard time on Skype?

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2019, 10:34:15 AM »
Here is the response from Terry. I included the all-caps as he wrote it:

THEN WHY DON'T YOU GET RID OF THE IRRITABLE BOWEL BY TURNING YOUR LIFE OVER TO JESUS CHRIST. THAT IS THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN GET RID OF IT.
WHERE IS YOUR HARD EVIDENCE. I GO BY THE WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS. RACE MIXING IS A SIN. THE BIBLE DOES NOT SAY THAT ALL RACES CAME FROM ADAM. ADAM WAS A WHITE MAN. ADAM MEANS WHITE MAN TO SHOW BLOOD IN THE FACE. ALL OF ADAMS DECESNDANTS ARE OF THE WHITE RACE. BLACKS AND OTHER RACES WERE CREATED BEFORE THE WHITE RACE IN THIS CREATION. THIS IS PROVEN BY THE BIBLE SINCE NOBODY WAS ABLE TO FARM UNTIL ADAM (STRONG EXHAUSTIVE CONCORDANCE #119 AND #120) WAS CREATED. ONLY WHITE PEOPLE CREATED THE NATIONS. THIS IS A KNOWN FACT, AND IS BACK UP BY ARCHAEOLOGY AND SCIENCE.
YOU NEED TO REALLY FIND SOME PROOF OF WHAT YOU ARE SAYING. YOUR DOCTRINE IS REALLY WEAK.
THEN GET RID OF YOUR IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROME BY TURNING YOUR LIFE OVER TO JESUS CHRIST.
THE CONSTITUTION TRUMPS ANY GOVERNMENT INSTITUTION. I WAS NOT ACTING LIKE A CLOWN, THE CHURCH WAS. THEY VIOLATED 42 USC 1983
YOUR FALSE DOCTRINE IS EVEDINT. GOD YAHWEH CONDEMNS RACE MIXING. DEUTERONOMY 7 AND DEUTERONOMY 23:2-3. ALSO IN THE NEW TESTAMENT. ANYWHERE IN THE NEW TESTAMENT WHEN IT USES THE WORD ADULTERY THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT RACE MIXING. ADULTRY IS LATIN AND COMES FROM THE LATIN WORD ADULTERATO WHICH MEABS TO DEBASE AND MAKE IMPURE. THIS IS WHAT RACE MIXING DOES.
I TOOK A STAND FOR THE TRUTH. NOW THEY WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE.
THEY DON'T HAVE THE TRUTH IN CHRIST. THEY ARE RACE MIXERS WHICH IS FORBIDDEN BY CHRIST.
I TOLD THE TRUTH. I USED MY 1ST AMENDMENT RIGHT. THEY SHOULD HAVE JUST LET ME GO. NOW THEY ARE UNDER GOD YAHWEH'S CURSE.
i left the church building because of their false doctrine. god YAHWEH WANTS HIS PEOPLE ISRAEL THE WHITE CAUCASIAN, CELTIC, ANGLO SAXON, GERANIC, SCANDINAVIAN, AND KINDRED PEOPLE IN THE WORLD TODAYTO SEPARATE THEMSELVES FROM OTHER RACES OF PEOPLE. HUMAN MEANS TINTED MAN OR COLORED MAN. I AM NOT TINTED OR COLORED. I AM A WHITE ISRAELITE.
I DON'T SEE YOUR FEET PLANTED ON SOLID GROUND. LOOKS LIKE YOU NEED TO STUDY WHAT THE BIBLE ACTUALLY SAYS. I GUESS YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE THAT WILL WONDER WHY YOU ARE IN THE LAKE OF FIRE. I'LL TELL YOU WHAT, WHILE YOU ARE ROASTING IN THE LAKE OF FIRE, I'LL MAKE SURE TO DROP BY FROM GOD YAHWEH'S KINGDOM AND DROP A COUPLE OF PACKAGES OF  HOTDOGS SO YOU CAN ROAST WHILE YOU ARE ROASTING.
YES YOU ARE NOT OF CHRIST. YOU ARE A RACE MIXER WHICH GOD CONDEMNS. YOU ALSO ABIDE BY THE FALSE GOVERNMENT THAT WE CURRENTLY HAVE. REMEMBER, THE CONSTITUTION TRUMPS THE GOVERNMENT, AND YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT TH CONSTITUTION. YOU ARE IN LEAGUE WITH SATAN, AND DON'T EVEN KNOW IT. HOW HOT CAN YOU STAND FIRE. YOU WILL FIND OUT SOON NOUGH.

I just blocked his email address, told him why I did it, and then left him with this verse:
Speak not in the ears of a fool: for he will despise the wisdom of thy words.
-Pro 23:9

And btw, 42 USC 1983 is simply a law that backs up the 1st Amendment, in which any U.S. citizen can petition the government for a redress of grievances. Nothing wrong was done to Terry, so he has nothing to petition because he did not suffer any damages. It has no contextual application to Terry's emails (i.e. it's just something he listed off to make himself appear knowledgeable on the outside), and if he refuses to hear me, then he can take it into a court of law and let a judge explain to him the details of his foolishness. I'm going to wash my hands and get back to work.

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: 49
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Caleb
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2019, 10:39:59 AM »
Uhh...I don't what to say to such a man but I can ask a question:
Who taught this stuff to him? Like you say Chris, he couldn't come up with it on his own.
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26 Who can say that man is an animal?

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2019, 11:22:40 AM »
ALSO IN THE NEW TESTAMENT. ANYWHERE IN THE NEW TESTAMENT WHEN IT USES THE WORD ADULTERY THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT RACE MIXING.   :D :D :D
I needed that. Too funny!

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2019, 11:28:40 AM »
ALSO IN THE NEW TESTAMENT. ANYWHERE IN THE NEW TESTAMENT WHEN IT USES THE WORD ADULTERY THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT RACE MIXING.   :D :D :D
Someone taught him to just redefine the words of Scripture however he pleases to match whatever false doctrine he wants to believe.
As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.
-2Pe 3:16

Jeanne

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2019, 01:47:47 PM »
I don't know what planet this guy is from or what Bible he reads, but NONE of what He says is in my Bible...

What he says does raise some interesting questions about the English language, though. You would think the words adult, adultery, and adulterate would have similar meanings but they don't. They are three totally separate words with different meanings, though it seems (according to Noah Webster) that adultery USED to have part of its meaning linked to adulterate. Funny that the word adult is not the root word nor does it share any meaning with the other two.

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2019, 02:41:04 PM »
Someone taught him to just redefine the words of Scripture however he pleases to match whatever false doctrine he wants to believe.
As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.
-2Pe 3:16

Many, if not most, people are taught that.
Apparently, because it is a spiritual book it is open to be interpreted according to someone's preconceived doctrines or just their feelings.  That is why New age false Christians say things like, "What does this verse mean to you?"
Is there any place else in our society where someone handles a written text like that? I can't think of one.

I'd like to see some dopey driver get pulled over for speeding and tell the sheriff that they have read the law and attempt to make excuses by saying, "That law means to me..."

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2019, 03:40:06 PM »
"By speeding, it actually means thieves who are running away, and I haven't stolen anything, so am I free to go? ... What? I'm getting a ticket?! The Constitution trumps tickets you dumb cop!"