Author Topic: Racist Hebrew-Roots Cultist Claims to be Persecuted by 501c3 and Police  (Read 14230 times)

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
  • Edification: 134
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
  • First Name: Kenneth
  • Belief: Christian
Re: Racist Hebrew-Roots Cultist Claims to be Persecuted by 501c3 and Police
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2019, 03:59:57 PM »
"By speeding, it actually means thieves who are running away, and I haven't stolen anything, so am I free to go? ... What? I'm getting a ticket?! The Constitution trumps tickets you dumb cop!"

So much for my HYPOTHETICAL "dopey driver".  :D :D :D
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

Jeanne

• Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2019, 04:02:31 PM »
Chris, you absolutely just crack me up! This thread is getting just too funny! I kind of wish I could be there to watch this guy's head explode...

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2019, 04:17:38 PM »
"By speeding, it actually means thieves who are running away, and I haven't stolen anything, so am I free to go? ... What? I'm getting a ticket?! The Constitution trumps tickets you dumb cop!"

Oh! Wait a minute! This ISN'T a quote from for Hebrew Roots Cultist friend!? My bad...  :)
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: 49
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Caleb
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2019, 05:52:46 PM »
It's getting hard to tell what's satire and what's real because of how close they are getting to each other.
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26 Who can say that man is an animal?

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2019, 06:34:32 PM »
In Acts Ch8 it has about the Ethiopian who was baptised by Philip.  I smile at wondering how he correlates this with his beliefs.  It was the Spirit that led Philip to the Ethiopian.  Maybe he has torn those pages out of his "Bible" because he didn't like them, or maybe he is so poorly educated that he doesn't realise that Ethiopians are very dark skinned people (i.e. black). 
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

TheChickenWhisperer

• BANNED
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: -20
  • Braille Chicken Whisperer
    • View Profile
    • Essentially Braille
  • First Name: Tonya
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2019, 09:19:36 AM »
It's getting hard to tell what's satire and what's real because of how close they are getting to each other.
I have to disagree with that.  I think the more this guy says, the deeper he digs his hole.  Chris' answers make so much more sense.  It becomes easier to tell them apart.
But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. Matthew 9:13

Jeanne

• Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2019, 03:17:30 PM »
I think Caleb meant Chris imitating this guy was getting harder to discern from what the guy actually said. LOL That's why Chris' post about speeding was so funny.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2019, 03:45:40 PM by Jeanne »

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2019, 03:35:16 PM »
I think he meant Chris imitating him was getting harder to discern from what the guy actually said. LOL That's why Chris' post about speeding was so funny.
Right! I was working when I read that and I missed the subtle difference, until I read it again.

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2019, 04:30:34 PM »
I was giving a hypothetical example based on Kenneth's analogy. Though funny, it's also intended to help other readers see the lack of understanding in Terry's absurd words, and that no one of sound mind thinks or speaks in such ways.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2019, 04:48:41 PM »
I was giving a hypothetical example based on Kenneth's analogy. Though funny, it's also intended to help other readers see the lack of understanding in Terry's absurd words, and that no one of sound mind thinks or speaks in such ways.
Well, I guess you did a good job because at first I thought you had simply cut and pasted from one of Terry's absurd letters, and I had forgotten that it was in there.