Author Topic: Another Hebrew-Roots Cultist Tries to Argue False Doctrine on Marriage  (Read 3252 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
Personal information below was redacted.

ISAIAH FROM WASHINGTON:

Greetings Christopher,

Yesterday, I discovered your channel on YouTube. I reviewed a number of videos and search the articles on your website.

It would seem we share the same understanding of the holy scriptures. However, we differ on the subject of the King James Version of The Protestant Bible and the subject of divorce and remarriage.

With regard to divorce and remarriage, I think you are misguided. What you're currently teaching will lead Christians to practice the grave sin of adultery. I do not judge as I once held the same viewpoint.

However, after studying the early Church (< 325 A.D), I realized the requirement for a lawful marriage is female virginity. This view is entirely consistent with all of the scriptures. Also, this requirement is supported by the sciences of biology and genetics.

Reference:
Leviticus 19:20-21 (lies); Leviticus 21:7-8 (defiled), Leviticus 21:13-15 (virginity); Deuteronomy 22:13-21 (evidence of virginity); Deuteronomy 22:28-29 (virgin) 1 Corinthians 7:38 (virgin)

The only exception to the Law of Marriage is for the widow, who may marry a kinsmen redeemer; which is a brother or cousin of the deceased husband. In other words, he must be a close genetic match.

Reference:
Jubilees 41:1-28 (brother); Genesis 38:8-10 (brother); Deuteronomy 25:5-10 (brother); Ruth 3:8-13 (cousin), Ruth 4:1-10 (cousin); 2 Samuel 2:2 (cousin); 2 Samuel 11-12 (David/Bathsheba); Matthew 22:23-33 (brother); Mark 12:18-24 (brother); Luke 20:28-34 (brother); 1 Corinthians 7:8-9 (widow) 1 Corinthians 7:39-40 (judicially) 1 Timothy 5:3-16 (one husband)

This is, what was taught by the Patriarchs, the Prophets, the Messiah, and his Disciples. It was also taught by the Orthodox churches for 700+ years and the Catholic churches for 1500+ years.

This means that if a man is married to A) a promiscuous woman, or B) a divorced woman, then the marriage is considered unlawful. To be more precise, it is an adulterous union and not a valid or legal marriage.

We also have letters from early bishops and rulings from the early church councils. One such rule determined that any priest who attended an invalid marriage ceremony was to be removed from his position in the Church.

That said, I do consider you a brother in the Lord. And I can see you have the Spirit of God leading you to the truth. And so, I will pray that you find it.

If you have questions, feel free to email (**************@gmail.com) or call me at X (XXX) XXX-XXXX.

Your brother in Christ,
Isaiah

P.S. I find your three email rules to be quite amusing. I have also instituted the first two in my communications with others. However, I leave you my phone number, should you change your mind.

Greetings Christopher, Yesterday, I discovered your channel on YouTube. I reviewed a number of videos and search the articles on your website. It would seem we share the same understanding of the holy scriptures. However, we differ on the subject of the King James Version of The Protestant Bible and the subject of divorce and remarriage.
And you have written to argue these points because... ? ? ? Was it going to make you feel better?

With regard to divorce and remarriage, I think you are misguided.
That's interesting because that's exactly what I just thinking about you.

What you're currently teaching will lead Christians to practice the grave sin of adultery. I do not judge as I once held the same viewpoint.
I'm sure you do believe that, and that's because you do not follow the epistles in the New Testament, and I already proved what is taught in the New Testament in my teaching on marriage. You haven't quoted anything that I taught and made a proper argument, so... what's the point of this email?
By the way, it's also important to note that writing out vague statements like that is not an argument.

However, after studying the early Church (< 325 A.D), I realized the requirement for a lawful marriage is female virginity. This view is entirely consistent with all of the scriptures. Also, this requirement is supported by the sciences of biology and genetics. 
And you have liberty to go teach that nonsense to anyone you want. I haven't seen anything in your letter yet to even indicate that you are of Christ, but I have not finished reading your letter yet, so we will see. However, if you thought you were just going to write me your vague opinion and draw me into your false doctrines, you were mistaken, and I apologize if anywhere on our website that I gave you the impression that I cared about your personal feelings and opinions because I don't want you to waste your time.
Oh, I guess I should mention that, just because someone wrote something before 325 AD, that does not automatically mean it's correct. I'm going to the doctrine of Scripture first and foremost in what I teach, not relying on what other men traditionally wrote to be the foundation of doctrine.
Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
-Col 2:8

Leviticus 19:20-21 (lies); Leviticus 21:7-8 (defiled), Leviticus 21:13-15 (virginity); Deuteronomy 22:13-21 (evidence of virginity); Deuteronomy 22:28-29 (virgin) 1 Corinthians 7:38 (virgin)
Congratulations. You have demonstrated your keen ability to do keyword searches. However, to have understanding of Scripture requires the Holy Spirit of God:
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
-1Co 2:14

There are many people who have spent their entire lives studying Scripture, and end up in hell because they don't understand it.
Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
-2Ti 3:7

After looking up these verses to double check, it is clear that you do not understand the context of what's being said (and that might be partially due to the fact that you use corrupt new-age bible versions), and though I would normally sit down and try to reason these things out with a born again Christian, you have not given me any indication in your letter that you wanted a discussion about these things the first place. (i.e. You're talking AT me, not with me.)

The only exception to the Law of Marriage is for the widow, who may marry a kinsmen redeemer; which is a brother or cousin of the deceased husband. In other words, he must be a close genetic match.
If you want to go follow the Old Testament laws and rituals, then do so; that's your business. If you follow them, you will be judged by them. However, we Christians follow the Lord Jesus Christ who fulfilled the law. I tell you this to make it clear that you and I don't serve the same master, so you are not confused by carrying around a false belief that you and I are yoked together somehow.

Jubilees 41:1-28 (brother); Genesis 38:8-10 (brother); Deuteronomy 25:5-10 (brother); Ruth 3:8-13 (cousin), Ruth 4:1-10 (cousin); 2 Samuel 2:2 (cousin); 2 Samuel 11-12 (David/Bathsheba); Matthew 22:23-33 (brother); Mark 12:18-24 (brother); Luke 20:28-34 (brother); 1 Corinthians 7:8-9 (widow) 1 Corinthians 7:39-40 (judicially) 1 Timothy 5:3-16 (one husband)
Nice job on those keyword searches. Oh, and by the way, one word does not explain context and doctrine; I'm not sure how familiar you are with the English language, so I thought I should mention that. Going through and explaining the doctrine and context would take me a lot of time, and since I don't yet have any evidence that you are of Christ, I don't want to risk wasting my time doing that because I have a lot of other projects I'm working on right now.

This is, what was taught by the Patriarchs, the Prophets, the Messiah, and his Disciples. It was also taught by the Orthodox churches for 700+ years and the Catholic churches for 1500+ years.
All I can say is that it is a good thing that, at sermon on the mount (Mat 5-7), Jesus did not just give a verse reference to the Old Testament, say "salvation," and then walk away as if all was now understood by everyone. On top of that, you make vague statements and then claim all of church history backs you up, which is hilarious to say the least. That's like someone announcing, "The moon is made of blue cheese. That is what was taught by all astronomers for thousands of years." That's not how you make an argument. I'm not sure what you were expecting to accomplish with these vague statements; did you want me to delete all the Scripture, interpretations, quotes, and references on my website and just write in "Isaiah from Washington said so"?

Look, here is the Gospel of Christ:
Why Millions of Believers on Jesus Are Going to Hell
If you cannot read and understand that, then nothing else matters.
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
-Mat 7:21-23

This means that if a man is married to A) a promiscuous woman, or B) a divorced woman, then the marriage is considered unlawful. To be more precise, it is an adulterous union and not a valid or legal marriage.
Unless that person has been born again in Christ and made anew. That's what you don't understand because the Holy Spirit of God is not with you, and you will not be able to understand it because you have not come to repentance (i.e. grief and godly sorrow of wrongdoing) and believed on the Lord Jesus Christ. (i.e. not the fake "jesus" of the Hebrew-roots cultists)

We also have letters from early bishops and rulings from the early church councils. One such rule determined that any priest who attended an invalid marriage ceremony was to be removed from his position in the Church.
The Bible is my authority, not the tradition of men.
These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you. But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.
-1Jo 2:27

That said, I do consider you a brother in the Lord. And I can see you have the Spirit of God leading you to the truth. And so, I will pray that you find it.
You are welcome to consider me a brother if you want, but I do not consider you one because you have (so far) not given me a reason to do so.

If you have questions, feel free to email (************@gmail.com) or call me at X (XXX) XXX-XXXX.
Why would I ask questions and seek answers about spiritual matters from a man void of the Holy Spirit of God and lacks understanding? So far, you have only demonstrated you have no idea what you're talking about, but hold a prideful attitude as if you could not be deceived.
Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall.
-1Co 10:12
Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.
-Pro 16:18

As for phone calls, I state on our FAQ that do not make phone calls, and you can see that here:
http://creationliberty.com/faq.php#phonecall
But nonetheless, my suspicions were correct: You did not write me to have a discussion, but rather, you wrote me to talk AT me about your personal feelings and opinions. Again, I have no interest in your feelings and opinions; I trust in the Lord Jesus Christ, and it sounds like you do not, but rather, it sounds like you are a part of the Hebrew-roots cult, and those people have no part with Christ's church.

I find your three email rules to be quite amusing. I have also instituted the first two in my communications with others. However, I leave you my phone number, should you change your mind.
I don't know what you mean when you say my "three email rules" are "amusing." That's what I mean about context; namely, you don't provide any. This shows that you have a habit of not looking for or providing context in your daily speech, and so it makes sense why you don't do that with Scripture either. Claiming it is "amusing," without explaining why, shows a scoffing and scorning arrogance about you, in which you look down your nose at others with a "holier-than-thou" attitude (Isa 65:5), which leads me to be very cautious of you.
Cast out the scorner, and contention shall go out; yea, strife and reproach shall cease.
-Pro 22:10

P.S. - I did a bit of research on what little information I could find about you online, and I can see that you added in a bunch of your own rules about salvation. That's interesting; you didn't bother to mention that part in your email. Also, my suspicions about you being a part of the Hebrew-roots cult were confirmed when I found your empty Youtube channel; your "About" page made that very clear. Perhaps the next time you write someone, you should be more upfront about your true beliefs, instead of skulking in the darkness like a coward.
And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
-John 3:19-20

You're also a railer, and that is based on the comments you have made on various videos and websites in which you seem to be attracted to the conspiracy so-called "ministries." Going around calling people stupid, lemmings, brain dead, scumbags, weed-smoking zombies, mindless morons, and much more, even from people I saw who were trying to reason with you, or showed you no hostility. The Bible says we are supposed to sanctify ourselves away from anyone who calls himself a Christian and is a railer, and that such men are wicked in their hearts:
But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat... Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.
-1Co 5:11-13

You also didn't mention that you believe in works doctrine, because, as you wrote on another website, you believe that "to be a Christian, you must stop committing all sins." (https://kopulse.info/video/zZ6eeqiLoWKV2NY.html)
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.
-Eph 2:8-9

You have not confessed the truth, and you are a liar.
If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.
-1Jo 1:8-10

Take your works-based doctrine, and be on your way; we who are of Christ will not follow the false god you hypocritically called "jesus." Again, if you want to know what the Gospel of Jesus Christ is, it's here:
Why Millions of Believers on Jesus Are Going to Hell
If you do not believe that, but still call yourself a "Christian," then you need to depart because you and I have no business together. To say that we "share the same understanding of the holy scriptures" is no better than a joke, and shows your ignorance of what I teach. I can only pray the Lord Jesus Christ would show you the same mercy and longsuffering he has shown to me. I hope you have a great day.

END OF EXCHANGE

I'm beginning to see a common pattern that I was not able to see in years past because now I have found ways to (sometimes) find out more detailed information about the people who write me on the internet through their email address information. It's amazing how often someone writes me vain words that start out saying something like, "We are in agreement on many things," but in reality, we are in disagreement on many foundational doctrines. They try to create a false sense of unity at the beginning, as if they believe it creates some obligation to accept them as Christians, or to take their words more seriously, but it's all a lie in order to deceive people into their way of thinking. This is not to say that every person who comes to you and speaks about agreement in Scripture is lying, but we ought not to simply accept it at face value, and listen carefully to discern the truth.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Jeanne

• Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
Re: Another Hebrew-Roots Cultist Tries to Argue False Doctrine on Marriage
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2019, 04:01:16 PM »
Two questions:

1. What bible is he reading that has a book called 'Jubilees'? That's not even in the Apocrypha

2. Hasn't this guy ever read the book of Hosea? Hosea was ordered by God to marry a prostitute.

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
Re: Another Hebrew-Roots Cultist Tries to Argue False Doctrine on Marriage
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2019, 05:17:46 PM »
2. Hasn't this guy ever read the book of Hosea? Hosea was ordered by God to marry a prostitute.
Good point.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18