Author Topic: Catholic Coward and Scoffer Slaps and Runs  (Read 4301 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
Catholic Coward and Scoffer Slaps and Runs
« on: December 17, 2019, 02:53:39 PM »
The following letter was sent to me with a fake email address, in which this coward, in a very malicious and deceptive manner, attempted to put on an outward appearance that he was concerned for my soul, as you will see. In short, he hated the my expose on Michael Landon, which can be found here:
Wolves in Costume: Michael Landon
He did not want to hear any Biblical rebuke, but nonetheless, for the rest of you, here was my response to him:

JEFFREY FROM USA

wow, your hatred of Michael Landon is absurd
Is there a particular reason you claimed that I hated Michael Landon? (i.e. That's what's called a false accusation, where you lie and make things up in order to justify your feelings.) I grew up watching that guy on various TV shows, but I told the truth about him and his corrupt beliefs. Would you rather believe a lie instead?

As is your hatred of the Catholic Church, which was the only Church for 1400+ years.
I suppose that answers my last question: Yes, you would rather believe in a lie. That's a lot of willful ignorance in one statement. I'm not sure where to begin in unraveling that, but I doubt you wrote me to learn and understand, so I won't waste my time.

Then the heretic Luther, an excommunicated Catholic Priest, took 7 Books out of the Bible and decided he had a better idea.  He and satan sold their lies to goofy people and --- boom --- you have a group that calls itself a religion, but it is only a lie.
Well, you already exhibited your willful ignorance in the last sentence, you didn't have to provide more evidence of your willful ignorance in this statement too; you have already proven that you don't understand what you're talking about. It's sad that you are only able to repeat things you were told instead of investigate Scripture and find the truth, and even sadder that, by your letter, it's obvious you would not hear a thing I'm saying.
The heart of the righteous studieth to answer: but the mouth of the wicked poureth out evil things.
-Proverbs 15:28

sorry you continue luthers lie
I don't have anything to do with Martin Luther. I have no idea where you drew that connection, but it seems like you just enjoy making things up. If that is the case, then I hope you depart in peace and have a wonderful day.

I hope God will allow you to see His Truth as He has allowed other heretical protestants to see it and rejoin The Catholic Faith.
I think you must have misunderstood, I'm not interested in the religious snake-oil you're selling. I stand firm and faithful on the doctrine of Christ in His Word, not on the wicked religious traditions of men that turn from the truth.
Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
-Colossians 2:8

But what's really interesting to me is that if I was just some random guy who didn't know what he was talking about, you would NEVER have written me in the first place. No, you wrote me because when you saw what I wrote, and that it was very thorough, well-documented, and sound with Scripture, you decided to write me, and it's also why you wrote me with such malice in your heart.
Brethren, be not children in understanding: howbeit in malice be ye children, but in understanding be men.
-1 Corinthians 14:20

The Catholic Church is one of the largest (if not THE largest) deception against Christ that there has ever been, as I demonstrated in my book here:
Corruptions of Christianity: Catholicism
And the "Catholics Come Home" campaign is a scam, and we have a tract on that too, that born again Christians can pass around in their neighborhoods to warn the people of their antichrist cult:
http://creationliberty.com/tracts.php
If you don't want to learn the truth on these matters, and you have no interest in reasonable discussion, then I have no purpose in continuing any conversation with you. I have to get back to work now. I hope you have a great day, and that the Lord Jesus Christ may give you a love of the truth that you might be saved.
And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
-2 Thessalonians 2:10

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
-Matthew 7:21-23

END OF EXCHANGE

I wanted to point out that, normally, in an email, I abbreviate the verses I'm quoting, but considering that we are talking to Catholics about Scripture, we need to understand that they do not really study much of anything in the Bible, and so I write out the full name of the book to them, in the hopes that, if they search these things out, they might find it with more ease.

I'm not sure why this man thought that slapping and running was the was to evangelize and spread the message of Jesus Christ, but obviously, without the Holy Spirit, he will never see.

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
-1Co 2:14
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
Re: Catholic Coward and Scoffer Slaps and Runs
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2019, 04:24:16 PM »
Typically what I find is that these types of people are also very lazy as well as having all the rest of their personal defects.  When it comes to having to read and learn and having God and his word constantly in the forefront of their minds and in everything they do then that is a burden for them that they don't want to bear.  I constantly get the impression from people that they think that an answer like "Oh well, I didn't know" is somehow going to excuse them when they stand before God.  They all like the idea of being given something for free without them having to play any part. 

But again that all also comes down to what repentence really is and they have never been grieved in their hearts before God about the wrong they have done in their lives and they are not about to be told about that grieving either.  The lack of that grief is backed up by their not believing that God exists anyway.  For them everything can be explained away by worldly means and they feel totally at comfort in the "world" along with the rest of the sheeple.

I have been having discussions recently with a Roman Catholic who is also a masonic lodge member.  Wow, it is just mind boggling that all of these kinds of people have absolutely no insight and their radar on history of this world and what is happening now and what will happen in the future is completely switched off.
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

TheChickenWhisperer

• BANNED
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: -20
  • Braille Chicken Whisperer
    • View Profile
    • Essentially Braille
  • First Name: Tonya
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2019, 10:10:53 AM »
Wow.  I am just stunned to see how little understanding he has.  If he actually looked at what Chris has written, he only scanned it enough to hate it. That makes me very sad.  Many "catholics" don't even really understand what they are supposed to believe, they just blindly follow it.  It seems like he thinks if you are not catholic, then you must be lutheran?  Regardless, reading his comments made me sad for him.  He is willfully ignorant of how lost he is.
But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. Matthew 9:13

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2019, 11:00:47 AM »
It seems like he thinks if you are not catholic, then you must be lutheran?  Regardless, reading his comments made me sad for him.
Yeah, that assumption alone, that he believes there are two sides, either Pope or Luther, demonstrates the box of limited thinking he has been brainwashed into by the Catholic Church, and how little he actually understands. This matter is Satan (i.e. Catholicism) vs Christ, and his choice of the Catholic Church is due to his rejection of repentance, trusting in his own works (and his false goddess "Mary") to save his soul.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: 49
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Caleb
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2019, 03:24:37 PM »
When it comes to churchgoers, most tend to get hung up on what they believe to sects of "the church". If you are not catholic, you must protestant. If you are protestant, you must be baptist. If you are not baptist, you must be a methodist, Lutheran, Pentecostal, etc... These are the rules for the "church" and you must obey them. No wonder Christian are fleeing this system if thinking it's too complicated.
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26 Who can say that man is an animal?