Author Topic: A Woman Calls Me 'Satan'  (Read 5129 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
A Woman Calls Me 'Satan'
« on: January 20, 2020, 01:17:21 AM »

DEBRA FROM USA

Dear Mr. Johnson,
In one of your articles you say that Melchisdec was not the Son of God, but an ordinary man based upon the words, "like unto the Son of God."

That phrase is also used in the bk of Revelation in ref. to an angel. It's also the same as the "angel of the Lord" which is a kind of veiled ref. to Jesus Himself, the "angel of the Lord" is Jesus.

Now for clear proof that Melcisidec was in fact a pre-incarnate Jesus ---
Heb 7:24  but this man, because he continues forever, has the intransmissible priesthood.
Heb 7:25  Therefore he is able also to save to the uttermost those that come unto God by him, seeing he ever lives to make intercession for them.
Heb 7:26  For it was expedient that we have such a high priest, who is holy, innocent, undefiled, separate from sinners, and made higher than the heavens,
Heb 7:27  who needs not daily, as those high priests, to offer up sacrifice, first for his own sins and then for the people's; for this he did once, when he offered up himself.
Heb 7:28  For the law makes men high priests who have weakness; but the word of the oath, which was after the law, has made perfect a Son forever.

These scriptures prove without a shadow of a doubt that Melchisidec was another Pre-incarnate manifestation of Jesus Christ, or at the very least, a "type" of Christ. Don't see how anyone could view it otherwise - "he continues FOREVER," "is able to SAVE those who come to God through Him," is "innocent, undefiled, separate from sinners, and made HIGHER THAN THE HEAVENS, "he offered up HIMSELF."

Think that's ample proof of who Melchisidec was. Please amend your article re Melchisidec, lest you loose credibility as a bible teacher.

Dear Ms. Debra from the vague "USA,"
Let's not stand on pretense. You did not write me to discuss this with me, and you did not write me to understand the matter. I hope you will at least be that honest with yourself. Your error is actually in the very verses you quoted to me, and they provide further evidence to support what I am teaching is correct, but I'm not going to waste my time explaining those details to someone (such as yourself) who has no interest in understanding them, so that being the case, please take your false doctrine back to whoever taught it to you, and leave us in peace. I pray the Lord Jesus Christ would bless you and your family with all your needs throughout the coming week, and I hope you have a great day.

Well your very defensive and tert reply isn't what I would expect from a minister who's interested in finding the truth or in even HEARING or SEEING what's ACTUALLY there in the Word! You FALSELY ACCUSE ME OH SATAN OF NOT BEING INTERESTED IN DISCUSSING THE TRUTH WITH YOU - Oh, I didn't realize that was the reason I wrote to you!

Your nasty reply tells me that YOU ARE NOT A MAN OF GOD at all. I will prompty remove your site from my bookmarks and never contact you again. I will also WARN anyone to whom I sent your URL about your nasty, mean-spirited, false accusing manner.

Debra, a true servant of the Most High.

"But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars - their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death." Rev 21:8

Excellent, thank you for doing that. It does not bother me if you want to tell people that I'm of the Devil; I'm actually quite used to that. I'm glad you're departing from us in peace. I hope you have a great day and that the Lord Jesus Christ would richly bless you with as much mercy and longsuffering as He has given me.
Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing.
-1 Peter 3:9

END OF EXCHANGE

First, I would like to point out that she is quoting from a new-age bible version, which means that when she said she was going to un-bookmark the website (assuming she was not lying about it being bookmarked in the first place), it is likely that she probably found the our website a few days ago (or weeks ago at the most) because if she is studying from new-age bibles, she has not been through hardly any of my teachings. It was only a matter of a short time before she would have written me more objections on various doctrines, expecting me to adapt to her feelings and opinions.

It is not only nearly pointless to try and discuss the meaning of these Scriptures with someone who does not care for the preserved Word of God, but also, this is the first time I have ever received any contact from this woman as far as I know. She started out her first letter with the following phrases:
--These scriptures prove without a shadow of a doubt
--Don't see how anyone could view it otherwise
--Think that's ample proof

And then she ended with a command/threat:
--Please amend your article... lest you loose credibility as a bible teacher.

That is not a woman who is interested in discussing the subject. Her letter was a full expectation that I should bow to her demands concerning what I teach. I am in a servant's position, but I serve the Lord Jesus Christ first and foremost, so if anyone thinks I that just because I am correctable, therefore I am automatically gullible and subservient to the whim of every potential listener, then that person lacks understanding of what we are called to do in ministry.

Her all-caps rage at the fact that I called her out on the truth of her letter is not something I was surprised by. When I opened her letter to read the response, I said to myself, "Yep, that sounds about right." However, I am not going to return the evil and railing to her, in hopes that one day, she might see that I did not retaliate during her wrath, and that might be an example set to her that could benefit the Lord Jesus Christ in some way; that she might come to repentance (i.e. grief and godly sorrow of wrongdoing).
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

TheChickenWhisperer

• BANNED
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: -20
  • Braille Chicken Whisperer
    • View Profile
    • Essentially Braille
  • First Name: Tonya
Re: A Woman Calls Me 'Satan'
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2020, 10:53:30 AM »
This woman's e-mails remind me of those that say "don't judge me!" but she did not hesitate to incorrectly judge you. My heart breaks for those that continue in willing blindness.
But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. Matthew 9:13

strangersmind

• Born Again Christians
  • Disciplined (Forum LVL 5)
  • Edification: 24
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Billy
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2020, 05:24:14 PM »
This is really the first time I have heard that Melchisdec was the son of god. Every time I read about Melchisdec in the bible I always thought of him as just a man.

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2020, 06:04:43 PM »
This is really the first time I have heard that Melchisdec was the son of god. Every time I read about Melchisdec in the bible I always thought of him as just a man.
Over here, it seems to be a popular doctrine, but I'm glad it's not being taught much over there.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: 49
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Caleb
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2020, 06:25:42 PM »
Must not be that popular, because I never heard of him before this discussion. I am on the Christian work ethic and I will be listening to the tithing next
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26 Who can say that man is an animal?

strangersmind

• Born Again Christians
  • Disciplined (Forum LVL 5)
  • Edification: 24
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Billy
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2020, 05:18:40 PM »
Maybe I have been taught that. When I was a child my main goal in church was not to fall asleep because when I got home boy was I in trouble. The pastor of today have to make things up like  Melchisdec is god in order to keep up there tradition and what makes them feel good inside

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2020, 05:52:40 PM »
But her reaction immediately reminded me of the Pharisee Jesus talked about in Luke 18; the one who trusted in himself that he was righteous. The "I thank God I am not like unto this publican" -- that was the attitude I saw in her saying to me, "Phfff, you are Satan, but I am a servant of the most High God!" I'm thinking to myself, "I'm not even worthy to be called a servant of God," -- so I just go back to the Scripture:
For whosoever exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.
-Luke 14:11

« Last Edit: January 31, 2020, 02:30:31 PM by creationliberty »