Author Topic: During The Tribulation  (Read 1292 times)

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
  • Belief: Christian
During The Tribulation
« on: January 14, 2021, 04:16:14 AM »
I might be out of line bringing this up as a topic, but the videos Chris shared further showed us of the horrific evil many in the world are involved in against totally innocent people and that including children.  It troubles me a lot every time I think about it but also makes me realize that during the tribulation there will be the "woman" that is taken to the place of safety away from the actions of the serpent, all of those who didn't flee will either be forced to take the mark or will be executed and there will be the 144,000 preaching the gospel with impunity  ....   what evil is there then left for the Devil and his minions to perform.  I dread to think that Satan would attempt to use his minions for large scale baby farming just so that children can be used as child sacrifices.  I deeply hope that the saints prayers during that time would cause the wombs of the minions with the mark to be closed up and they would be barren.  Not a nice subject to think about and I hope I'm not doing wrong by posting this.
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

Jeanne

• Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
Re: During The Tribulation
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2021, 06:36:12 PM »
The only comfort in all of this is that Satan can only get the bodies of those children who are sacrificed/killed. Their souls will all go to heaven, as they have not reached the age of accountability. God will have mercy on them and will justly avenge their deaths and suffering, though maybe not as quickly as we would like, because He also shows mercy to those committing such atrocities to give them a chance to come to repentance also.

There is nothing new going on now that hasn't been happening for thousands of years. It's just more in your face now. There have been wicked kings and rulers all throughout history that have done the exact same things but it just seems different because it's here and now instead of long ago and far away.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2021, 06:40:17 PM by Jeanne »