• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
  • Belief: Christian
Burma
« on: February 01, 2021, 01:37:35 PM »
I haven't seen this particular video but the name and description of it is good enough to provide information to look in to it further if one wishes to.

What Happened To The Last Royal Family Of Burma | Burma's Lost Royals | Absolute History
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQgk6H2e62k
In 1885 the British army invaded Burma and deposed its King. He died in exile, ending a thousand years of monarchy. The royal ...
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
    • View Profile
Re: Burma
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2021, 01:44:18 AM »
I made an error.  I watched this video again last night and it is one I have seen before.  I possibly took slightly more interest in Burma than others around me.

When I was young back in the 1960's there was a lady living down the road from us who was quite regularly working as a nurse in Burma because there was very little in the way of medical care for the people there.  I used to go with my mother (because my mother was a trained hairdresser as well as other things and used to do the hair of the mother) to where the nurse lived with her parents and every so often she would be back from Burma.  Back then, this place called Burma sounded like a horrible place to be.
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
    • View Profile
Re: Burma
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2021, 02:19:47 PM »
When the British invaded Burma back in 1885, the whole country was basically given to Queen Victoria as a present.

The British royal family is definitely not to be trusted as they are very close to the Pope and are totally ecumenical. 

In this image taken at Prince Charles' 1969 investitiure, you can see that the Queen has an image of a grey dragon on her seat.  There is another pic in the book I gave the link to that shows that the seat that Prince Charles was sitting on has the image of the red dragon.  I tried to find a pic of Prince Charles sitting on the chair with the image of the red dragon on it and it is nowhere to be found and is almost as if it is being intentionally hidden from the public.

Anyway, back to Burma. 

Just out of interest, the VP of Myanmar used to live here in Dunedin where I live and his wife was doing a Ph.D. here at the University of Otago where I work.
I saw this in the news this morning.
https://www.odt.co.nz/news/dunedin/fears-welfare-former-dunedin-man-myanmar-vp

There is also a strong belief that the New Zealand election last year was a rigged election too.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2021, 02:22:08 PM by anvilhauler »