Author Topic: Criminals Can Be Stupid  (Read 1054 times)

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
  • Belief: Christian
Criminals Can Be Stupid
« on: February 06, 2021, 12:33:05 AM »
That is interesting, Kevin, and did not go unnoticed! Since I don't have television and don't have no idea how the EBS works here in Australia, I hope you'll tell me if you see/hear anything interesting. I can't wait to see what happens! It's almost as if these people are actually working for our side because I can't believe anyone could actually be that stupid as to invite Trump to expose all the information they've been trying so hard to keep hidden. Although Q has said 'These people are stupid' just as often as he's said 'These people are sick'. So either they're doing what they've been told to do or we're seeing the hand of God blinding them...

Criminals can be incredibly stupid though.  I was thinking that, even before I finished reading your posting.  Because all that is happening is in the forefront of the criminal's mind and they are fully aware of proceedings, they often forget that their own communications and their strong desire to "win" can be their own undoing.  I used to work with a lady and her husband was a policeman.  Once he was interviewing a criminal about a certain crime that they had committed.

Criminal:  Yes, I did do that, but I didn't have anything to do with {criminal mentions the details of another crime that has been committed}.

Policeman:  How did you know about {policeman mentions the other crime}?

The only way the criminal could have known about it and the details was if he had been involved with it.  The further investigation found that he was guilty of that one too.

Another one I had to laugh at was a guy who went and laid a complaint with the police because someone had ripped him off in a drug deal.

Hence, I'm liking seeing evil doers being given enough rope to hang themselves.  At the same time though I am praying that the victims of the crimes in the USA and their families and their friends do eventually get to see the picture as we do and especially as Christ/God does and that Christ is seated on the throne and sees everything that has happened and is happening and that they are led into the path of eternal life as a result.  All tears will be wiped away and the knowledge of former things will vanish.
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)