Author Topic: I Sent a Letter to Donald Trump  (Read 3853 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
I Sent a Letter to Donald Trump
« on: March 30, 2021, 09:28:48 AM »
Some of you might be aware that Donald Trump officially opened 45Office.com, which is his official website, and opened up communications for comments, and requests to speak at various events. (i.e. He's coming back into the picture now.) I was waiting for this because I have wanted to send him a letter for some time now, and this seems like it was a perfect opportunity. Here is the letter I sent:

TO DONALD TRUMP, MAR 30, 2021, 9:20 AM

Dear President Trump,

I want to begin by saying, thank you for your service to our nation. I will first say that, after six months of research on you, I know now what's going on, and I will simply say that I now know who is in charge, and it's not Joe Biden. I understand what you're doing now, and why you cannot yet say anything about it. We will continue to be patient and watchful, and we appreciate all that you are doing.

If you would be so kind as to hear me out, I would like to relate to you why I did not pay attention to anything you were doing for the first four years in your presidency, why I now support you 100% in what you are doing, and why would not vote for you even though I support you. I know that sounds strange, but I would be very grateful if you would hear me out, knowing that you are a very busy man, and that every second you give me is an act of charity and kindness.

I am a (born again) Christian author and evangelist, and my wife runs our small farm in rural Indiana. (Shelby County) I was born and raised here, living on land that has been in our family for four generations, and we are simple people that work to make ends meet.

For almost two decades now, I have known about the corrupt cabal that is running things in the shadows, and I have stayed away from the political arena and mainstream media because I already knew about their manipulations long ago. (My eyes were opened to these things deceptions after the false flag attacks of 9/11, which I am sure you know the details about.) I had enough of the mainstream media after I saw the way they treated Ron Paul, and I have turned off the TV to focus on the works of ministry ever since.

When you were first inaugurated, I decided to watch your speech. I did not know anything about you, and when I heard you open by thanking Barack Obama for his service to our nation, I was so infuriated with that statement, I shut off the video, and I did not look into anything you were doing for the next four years. Please understand, I was so sick and tired of hearing the garbage come out of the mouth of U.S. presidents in my lifetime (I am almost 40 years old), I thought you were going to be the same old thing, but now I understand that "optics are important," so today, I know why you said what you said back then.

What got me started to investigate you was the first debate you had with Joe Biden last fall (or, at least, the person playing Joe Biden; I am unsure about that yet). Even though everyone else was very critical of your first debate, I rather enjoyed it. I knew that man was a total scumbag, and for the first time in my life, it felt good to hear someone at the top stand up to these wicked men, stand up to the corrupt mainstream media, and call them out. This got me a bit curious, so I started investigating you, slowly at first, and then more rapidly as time went on; every time I found something on you, I got more excited because I kept seeing someone who was doing what was right instead of what was convenient.

I was shocked to find out last fall that you had made peace in the Middle East (because I never heard anything about that prior to that point), and though I'm sure it was more difficult for you than I yet understand, it seemed like you did it almost effortlessly, doing what the corrupt politicians all claimed was "impossible." Of course, now that I know what information you brought with you on your week-long journey in 2017 from SA to the Vatican, and what you acquired during your stays in those various nations, I now understand what's going on. (Again, I know who is in charge, and it's not Biden.) This helped me realize that you were not a typical corrupt politician, and as I began to investigate more and more, by the end of Jan 2021, it was the first time in my life I felt patriotic.

I have always been pleased to have been blessed by God and born into a nation where I can speak and preach the Word of God freely, but I have been so disgusted with the corruption in all levels of our government, it has made me bitter over the decades of my life. Thanks to the Lord Jesus Christ for opening my eyes, and for giving you your position and gifts to do your job, I have been blessed with understanding about what you are doing, and what we, The People, now need to do.

Today, I support you and what you're doing. However, as I said earlier, I would still not vote for you, and with your kind patience to hear me out, I want to explain why. There is only one thing that would prevent me from voting for you, and did prevent me from doing so in the 2020 election. (i.e. I simply did not vote.)

I documented an interview you did in 2016 when running for president. Here is what was said:
INTERVIEWER: "You used the word 'Christian', have you ever asked God for forgiveness?"
TRUMP: "That's a tough question. I don't think in terms of--I'm a religious person... [you then went on for 60 seconds to talk about denominations and did not answer the question]"
INTERVIEWER: "But have you ever asked God for forgiveness?"
TRUMP: "I'm not sure I have. I just go on and try and do a better job from there. I don't think so. If I do something wrong, I think I just try and make it right... I don't bring God into that picture."

This was very concerning to me because I serve the Lord Jesus Christ, and study His Word frequently, and I can tell you for certain that, although you may believe in Jesus Christ, you are not of Jesus Christ. If you had simply told everyone that you hold Christian principles, but you are not a Christian, I would have voted for you without question in 2020, but when you said you were a Christian, and you made the above quoted statement, I knew you believed in a lie.

We have never met, but you have done so much for me in opening my eyes to many things, in business and politics, and now, I hope, with your continued kindness and patience with me, I would like to share the truth of the Gospel with you, and I can assure, just as much as there is a lot of corruption in the political arena, there is a lot of corruption in church buildings too. You spend your time fighting against the Deep State in business and government, while I spend my time fighting the spiritual battles of false religion in church buildings, and I want you to understand that Norman V. Peale has deceived you because what he taught directly contradicts what Jesus Christ taught.

"If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us."
-1 John 1:8-10

For a man to say he has never gone to God for forgiveness means that man has never come to repentance. Jesus said:

"And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel."
-Mark 1:15

Repentance, according to Biblical definition, means "grief and godly sorrow of wrongdoing." Just as a child comes to his father in the humble tears of sorrow when he has done wrong, so we must come to Jesus Christ in the same manner.

This is what Jesus meant when he said:
"And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven."
-Matthew 18:3-4

And the Lord God has declared that He will not give His pardoning grace to the proud of heart. Pride blinds people. That's why I say that I am "pleased to be an American," and NOT "proud" to be an American. Pride is what got this country into trouble in the first place, and pride is the reason many will end up in hell.

"But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble."
-James 4:6
"Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall."
-Proverbs 16:18

There are many people who have probably taught you belief on Jesus Christ without repentance (i.e. grief and godly sorrow of wrongdoing), or they may have told you that you need to "turn from your sin" to be saved, which is a works doctrine that is not of Christ.

"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:"
-Ephesians 2:8

Just as grace is a gift, repentance is also a gift from God:
"And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;"
-2 Timothy 2:24-25

Again, repentance in general is sorrowfulness, but specifically in terms of mankind, it is to have godly sorrow of one's own wrongdoing:
"For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death."
-2 Corinthians 7:10

Perhaps you have been taught that there are millions upon millions upon millions of Christians all over the world, but that is not what Jesus Christ said. He taught that there are MANY who would end up in hell, while FEW would find the way to eternal life:
"Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it."
-Matthew 7:13-14

The reason few find the way to eternal life is because, like yourself, they are prideful, and have not been humbled to repentance. What I just quoted to you is from the Sermon on the Mount, and in that same sermon, Jesus went on to point out that MANY (i.e. millions upon millions of) people would call Him "Lord," claiming that they served Him, but He never knew them, and He will turn them away unto everlasting hellfire because of their sin:
"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."
-Matthew 7:21-23

Mr. Trump, with all due respect to your good works and service of our nation, I cannot say with any confidence that you are of Christ. You are not a Christian, and because I serve the Lord Jesus Christ first and foremost, I could not cast my vote for you because my vote is my stamp of approval, and though I personally like you, the truth has to come first, which is a concept I'm sure you understand very well.

I write books and publish them, but I make them available free-to-read online for anyone. I have always been poor, and so I made them free-to-read because I wanted to make sure the poor and needy could read and listen to all my teachings free of charge. I wanted to send you a copy of a short book I wrote, but I know you are a very busy man and likely are getting more mail than you can handle. (In fact, I must pray that this letter will find its way to you somehow.) So I will leave you the link to my book, which is called Why Millions of Believers on Jesus Are Going to Hell, and I wrote that because, just like you want Americans to wake up, I want churchgoers to wake up.

Why Millions of Believers on Jesus Are Going to Hell
http://www.creationliberty.com/articles/whymillions.php

It's a short read, and I hope you will look into it because I would hate for your life to end one day and you put your eternal soul on the line based on your own works. If you trust in yourself and your own works, you will never enter the Kingdom of God. I would love to see you there one day so we could talk more, but without repentance and faith, there is no salvation, and Jesus made this very clear:

"And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me. Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures, And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day: And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem."
-Luke 24:44-47

The Son of God came to this earth to suffer and die, and rose again from the dead, so that we who are the disciples of Christ would go forward to preach His doctrine, which is repentance (i.e. grief and godly sorrow of wrongdoing) and remission (i.e. forgiveness) of sins.

My wife and I want to thank you for all of your hard work. You and I may never meet in this life, but I want you to know that you have done a great service for us, as you have for many others. I want to give you the honor that you are due for that great work, and I will continue to support you and help to get the information out to others. I keep laughing as I discover more hidden things you have done, contracts that you made that Biden is tripping over, and other things that are waking up the American people. I understand that things are about to get rough over the next few months, but we are faithful to the Lord Jesus Christ, and we are confident that you are true hidden leader of this nation, even right now, and are working behind the scenes to Save America.

We pray for you daily, that the Lord Jesus Christ bless and protect you, your family, our military, the Q group, the lawyers, our governing representatives who are doing what is right to fight against evil, and the children who are suffering from the vile perverts and satanic cannibals who traffic them. And we are also praying that the corrupt and evil men and women in our governing institutions would hear the Gospel of Jesus Christ and come to repentance as well; for Jesus Christ can save anyone.

"Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven. And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God. When his disciples heard it, they were exceedingly amazed, saying, Who then can be saved? But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible."
-Matthew 19:23-26

With all honor to one of the greatest presidents this nation has ever known,

-Christopher J.E. Johnson
Creation Liberty Evangelism
creationliberty.com
(and my wife) Lorraine M. Johnson
Good Seed Garden
goodseedgarden.com

END OF LETTER

The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Dedrick Lewis

• CLE Church Members
  • Novice (Forum LVL 1)
  • Edification: 8
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Dedrick
Re: I Sent a Letter to Donald Trump
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2021, 11:52:53 AM »
Thank you Chris for sharing your letter. I enjoyed reading it mainly due to how genuine the letter is and the use of scripture that shows importance of repentance. I pray that Donald Trump get the chance and actually reads your letter as well and repents in Jesus name. I can also only imagine the number of emails he's receiving.

heathertaylor

• Born Again Christians
  • Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
  • Edification: 63
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Heather
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2021, 01:04:42 PM »
Thank you for sharing. I was bawling reading this. I hope this letter finds Trump and grabs his attention and that God would humble Trump and his family and give them repentance and forgiveness of their many sins. Again. Thank you for sharing this.
2 Peter 3:9 - The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2021, 02:48:57 PM »
Same from me as Heather and Dedrick have written.
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

Jeanne

• Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2021, 04:38:05 PM »
I, too, pray that President Trump reads this and takes it to heart, along with anyone else who may be reading/screening his emails for him.

dmac

• CLE Church Members
  • Novice (Forum LVL 1)
  • Edification: 4
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Dylan
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2021, 05:48:16 AM »
I always wondered how great it would be if a world leader got saved. Imagine if someone like Hillary Clinton got saved