Author Topic: COVID-19 VACCINE  (Read 9622 times)

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
  • Belief: Christian
Re: COVID-19 VACCINE
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2021, 05:59:17 PM »
I'm not sure if you have read Chris' article/book on vaccines because he has put a lot of work in to it and made a very good job of it.  There is absolutely nothing to be gained from any "vaccine" but there is lots to lose.  When one looks down in to the real science and the factual information it is easily found that the whole "vaccine" scenario is a scam.

I have absolutely no problem praying for the members of our Government, but there does come a time when for certain crimes it is quite suitable for someone to be sentenced to death.  Being sentenced to death could well be the very best thing that has ever happened to them because it might give the opportunity for them to be given the true gospel and for them to come to repentence rather than living out the rest of their lives without the fear of what they are going to face when judged.  The last thing you want to see is just another tomb stone with "Rest In Peace" written on it.  According to the world no-one goes to Hell  ...  well apart from corrupt politicians that have caused the deaths of thousands of people that is.

Keeping all of the criminals alive but forced to work in public view on a chain gang might also be a good option.  Young people would gain an understanding of how society works and they would see the end result of trendy lefty ideas.  Way better than the "Social Studies" they teach in the schools.  The communist tyrants on the chain gang would get a first hand view of their ideas in action and what they considered was acceptable for others has come to visit them. 

Proverbs 11 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
1 A false balance is abomination to the Lord:
    but a just weight is his delight.

2 When pride cometh, then cometh shame:
    but with the lowly is wisdom.

3 The integrity of the upright shall guide them:
    but the perverseness of transgressors shall destroy them.

4 Riches profit not in the day of wrath:
    but righteousness delivereth from death.

5 The righteousness of the perfect shall direct his way:
    but the wicked shall fall by his own wickedness.

6 The righteousness of the upright shall deliver them:
    but transgressors shall be taken in their own naughtiness.

7 When a wicked man dieth, his expectation shall perish:
    and the hope of unjust men perisheth.

8 The righteous is delivered out of trouble,
    and the wicked cometh in his stead.

9 An hypocrite with his mouth destroyeth his neighbour:
    but through knowledge shall the just be delivered.

10 When it goeth well with the righteous, the city rejoiceth:
    and when the wicked perish, there is shouting.

And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

Jeanne

• Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2021, 09:23:05 AM »
This doctor explains exactly what the jabs are doing to the body and how they are causing blood clots: (The intro is in Italian, but the rest of it is in English with Italian subtitles.)

https://rumble.com/vktn3y-quale-leffetto-dei-vaccini-sillorganismo.html

Rowan M.

• CLE Church Members
  • Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
  • Edification: 63
    • View Profile
    • Isaiah 42:12 Blog
  • First Name: Rowan
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2021, 09:56:44 AM »
This doctor explains exactly what the jabs are doing to the body and how they are causing blood clots: (The intro is in Italian, but the rest of it is in English with Italian subtitles.)

Wow, that is scary stuff, especially with my dad having had the vaccine a few days ago. However, he already takes blood thinners because he got a blood clot or two in his leg several years ago. Whether they counteract any clotting caused by the vaccine, I don't know, but I can only hope.

In New Zealand, the Pfizer vaccine is about to become available for people aged 50+. I'm in the next age bracket down, so it will probably be available to me to take before the month is out. Oh joy.  ::)
Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth (John 17:17)

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2021, 06:28:06 PM »
In New Zealand, the Pfizer vaccine is about to become available for people aged 50+. I'm in the next age bracket down, so it will probably be available to me to take before the month is out. Oh joy.  ::)

I wouldn't even worry about any age bracket you're in and that the death injection has become available for your age group for those who wanted to kill themselves.  I'm very close to turning 60 but I have absolutely no idea about the roll-out of their homocidal plans for people my age. As I don't ever hear or see or read the main stream media apart from reading some of the local news or having a skim over anything else major that has happened. 

As much as you can it pays to fly under the radar. 

It makes me think of the older days when there use to be advertisements like : 80% of doctors recommend {insert brand name of cigarettes here}.  And people smoked cigarettes because they saw advertisements without stopping to think about the damage that that smoke would be causing to their respiratory system.  Must be OK, it has a doctor's approval.  The shop owners were just as guilty for selling the cigarettes.  Just the same as those giving the death injections.
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2021, 06:54:13 PM »

Jeanne

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2021, 05:36:07 PM »

I didn't recognise the doctor in this video when I first saw it, but I have since learned that this is Dr Michael Yeadon, the former VP of research for Pfizer.

Rowan M.

• CLE Church Members
  • Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2021, 05:53:06 AM »
I just saw someone on Facebook post that he'd got Bell's Palsy almost immediately after getting his second dose of the vaccine (either Pfizer or Moderna, I'm not quite clear on which one he had). One side of his face completely froze up! He said that he now has serious fatigue and occasional confusion, although his face is a bit better. He's quite certain the vaccine was to blame, even though he's not opposed to it (because after all, he got his jabs). The serious fatigue resembles a common symptom of so-called "Long COVID". (He didn't say that, I just thought it was kind of interesting.)

Also, a lady on Twitter reckons that eleven of her friends have all had menstrual issues after having their two jabs of the AstraZeneca vaccine, and she herself had recently gone through early menopause after having them. I think I've mentioned her before, but it was eight friends last time, and the number has now increased to eleven.

Meanwhile, the media keep hammering the point that nearly all serious cases of COVID are among people who are not vaccinated. They ignore the 97-98% of people (both vaccinated and unvaccinated) who survive and just concentrate on the dying. They also keep putting out stories of "anti-vaxxers" who get seriously ill or die after refusing the jab. It's becoming quite a common theme with them these days. The thing is though, there are many more "anti-vaxxers" catching the virus and surviving it! But in order to create a certain narrative, the media just concentrates all their attention on a select few.

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2021, 06:12:23 AM »
You read the main stream media?  :o

Wow, I wouldn't even look at that garbage  ::)

The media don't have any conscience about telling lies in order to take part in murdering others.  Same goes for the actor.

Hospitalised “Covid” patient who’d regretted not having the jab on BBC News is an Actor
By Daily Expose on August 11, 2021   
https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/08/11/hospitalised-covid-patient-whod-regretted-not-having-the-jab-on-bbc-news-is-an-actor/

Rowan M.

• CLE Church Members
  • Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2021, 07:33:18 AM »
You read the main stream media?  :o

Wow, I wouldn't even look at that garbage  ::)

I look at a lot of different media, including mainstream. I do however find the MSM increasingly vexatious. (A couple of nights ago, TVNZ 1 started their 6pm news bulletin with about ten minutes straight of climate change propaganda, which I heard very little of because I was too busy laughing or groaning at it.) But I also have a reasonable ability to think critically and analyse what I read or hear, so I find it sort of interesting to see the ways in which they're spinning their narratives. They use a lot of the same techniques false teachers do, really. However, the conservative media is full of lost people too, and although there is more truth there than the MSM, they too sometimes promote false narratives (for instance, they have pushed vaccines just about as much, with a few exceptions like Candace Owens, and they were also pushing the UFO stuff even harder than the liberal media a few months ago).

The media don't have any conscience about telling lies in order to take part in murdering others.  Same goes for the actor.

Hospitalised “Covid” patient who’d regretted not having the jab on BBC News is an Actor
By Daily Expose on August 11, 2021   
https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/08/11/hospitalised-covid-patient-whod-regretted-not-having-the-jab-on-bbc-news-is-an-actor/

That was a really interesting watch. I especially like what that guy said about MSM propaganda, because it is something I have noticed for a long time. The media don't always tell outright lies. They're a bit more cunning than that. They will sometimes report things that are true and verifiable. But as that fellow said, it's still propaganda because of what they DON'T report. This is a key component of how they create their narratives. Take racism for example. A white person may assault a black person, and this might be a true event. The media report it accordingly. But then a black person assaults a white person, and it's crickets from the media, even though that is just as true. Both are hate crimes, but the media only cares about the one that will "prove" their narrative. Likewise with the feminist narrative, the media may well report genuinely evil acts by some male abuser or predator towards women, but if a woman does something similar to men, they ignore it or downplay it. What they report may well be true, but what they DON'T report is just as true. However, they omit it because it doesn't fit the narrative they want to create. We see the same now with the vaccine narrative. Someone who was unvaccinated gets sick, maybe dies, the media are all over it. Someone who gets their jabs and has serious side effects will be ignored by the media. Or if they do report it, they say something like "there is no clear evidence that the vaccine is causing this". Also, by concentrating on the 2% seriously ill and dying, they make it look like some great global catastrophe is going on. If they talked about the 98% who survive and carry on, their narratives would fall apart, so they ignore that. Amazing the kinds of impressions that can be created with carefully selected stories.

Jeanne

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2021, 05:36:16 PM »
Okay, Rowan, what you said is great, except for the part about 'hate crimes'. There's no such thing as a 'hate crime'. If someone commits an act of violence against someone else, it's a crime, full stop. Motivation is irrelevant. The whole idea of 'hate crimes' is a very slippery slope because it has been used against those who preach the law and the gospel to anyone who disagrees with it, especially in the LGBTQ crowd.

Rowan M.

• CLE Church Members
  • Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2021, 12:22:24 AM »
Okay, Rowan, what you said is great, except for the part about 'hate crimes'. There's no such thing as a 'hate crime'. If someone commits an act of violence against someone else, it's a crime, full stop. Motivation is irrelevant. The whole idea of 'hate crimes' is a very slippery slope because it has been used against those who preach the law and the gospel to anyone who disagrees with it, especially in the LGBTQ crowd.

Very fair point. Although it could be said that any murder is a "hate crime", because the Bible closely associates hatred and murder. When I think of the phrase "hate crime", I tend to consider it as an act of assault or murder motivated by hatred of someone's skin colour or nationality. However, the words "hate" and "hate crime" have certainly been used and abused by the MSM, and I do agree that the concept of "hate crime" is a slippery slope, so let me see if I can word that specific part of my post in a somewhat better way:

A white person may assault a black person, and this might be a true event. The mainstream media report it accordingly, and describe it as a "hate crime". But if a black person assaults a white person in the same town on the same day, it's crickets from the MSM, even though that is just as true. Or if they do report it, they don't call it a "hate crime", even though it may have been carried out for exactly the same motive (let's assume hatred based on skin colour, which is what racism actually is). Both are equally evil acts, but the MSM only care about the one that will "prove" their narrative. So they might spend hours or even days reporting on the first case, and devote a few minutes at most to the second. The conservative media will probably give a bit more time to the second case though.

I hope that works better. I'm still using the phrase "hate crime" in this rewrite, but talking about how the mainstream media define it as opposed to using it directly myself, which was a bit sloppy on my part, actually. Their definition of the phrase certainly differs from my own, but I should probably restrict it or eliminate it altogether from my personal vocabulary. The main thing I'm trying to get at is their double standards. They'll call one thing a "hate crime", but refuse to label the other the same way, even though they should if they wanted to be consistent.

Speaking of the mainstream media, and getting back on the topic of this thread, I came across this interesting article on the BBC News site. (Just a warning to those who might read it: one of the photos in the story contains some female immodesty, although it's somewhat blurry. The rest of the article is fine. But if you don't want to be exposed to that one picture, avoid clicking the link.) What's intriguing about this item is how some people opposed to the COVID vaccines are forming their own communities and supporting each other. Telegram gets a mention (and not in a positive way, which is hardly surprising given the source of this article). There will likely come a day when Christians will have to do something similar. Of course, being an MSM article, there is naturally a lot of negativity about "anti-vaxxers", but it's more the idea of people creating their own separate communities and networks to work around discrimination against them that intrigued me.

Jeanne

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2021, 01:38:34 AM »
Here's another doctor (actually, a pathologist) explaining what these jabs do to the brain, heart, and other organs:

https://rumble.com/vkopys-a-pathologist-summary-of-what-these-jabs-do-to-the-brain-and-other-organs.html

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2021, 08:58:55 PM »
Here's another doctor (actually, a pathologist) explaining what these jabs do to the brain, heart, and other organs:

https://rumble.com/vkopys-a-pathologist-summary-of-what-these-jabs-do-to-the-brain-and-other-organs.html

I hope you and your husband are safe at this time Jeanne.  I'm fully aware of the tyranny that is being unleashed on Australia and especially Melbourne at this time.

I wrote to the Police here again yesterday and basically was given the cancel culture and was told to take the "vaccine" which now identifies that police officer as a criminal under the Nuremburg Code for telling someone they should take part in a medical experiment.  It is especially worse when it is a person in "authority" telling a person they should take part in a medical experiment.

May God put His hedge of protection around all of us His servants at this time and keep us safe.

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2021, 12:27:29 PM »
Shocking New Study Reveals Covid ‘Vaccines’ Do Permanent Damage to 62% of Recipients
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Rowan M.

• CLE Church Members
  • Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2021, 12:58:28 PM »
Wow to that last story.  :o

One brave NZ doctor tried to tell his patients that he doesn't support the COVID vaccines, and got a stern telling-off by the NZ Medical Council:

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/126132158/wellington-doctors-antivaccination-text-message-to-patients-being-taken-very-seriously-by-medical-council

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2021, 10:10:49 AM »
BBC presenter Lisa Shaw, 44, died due to incredibly rare blood clot complications caused by AstraZeneca covid vaccine three weeks after she had first jab, coroner rules

Correction: It's not rare.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2021, 10:40:20 AM »
Spain's Supreme Court Rules Against Using Vaccine Passports To Restrict Access To Public Spaces

8)

Spain’s Supreme Court made waves last week by becoming the first judicial authority in Europe to rule against the use of covid passports to restrict access to public spaces — specifically hospitality businesses (bars, restaurants and nightclubs). It is not the first Spanish court to come out against vaccine passports but it is the most important. So far, only five of Spain’s 17 autonomous regions – the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla, Andalusia, Cantabria and Galicia – have proposed using vaccine passports to restrict access to public spaces. And all have been rejected by local judges.

Rowan M.

• CLE Church Members
  • Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2021, 12:16:24 PM »
This lady hits a lot of nails on the head:

Global Tyranny: I've Had Enough

I've watched one or two videos by her before. I don't think she's a Christian, but she talks a lot of sense (she has some excellent material against feminism in particular).

Essentially, people are accepting this tyranny (including things like vaccine passports) because they want peace and safety. They value their own personal comfort over freedom, essentially. And we know what the Bible has to say about people with that sort of mentality:

For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. (1 Thessalonians 5:3)

When they eventually accept the Antichrist, it will be for the sake of peace and safety too.

PS: Just came across this vaccine-related story on the BBC site:

Japan suspends 1.6 million Moderna doses over contamination fears
« Last Edit: August 26, 2021, 12:20:30 PM by Rowan M. »

Rowan M.

• CLE Church Members
  • Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2021, 12:27:08 PM »
BBC presenter Lisa Shaw, 44, died due to incredibly rare blood clot complications caused by AstraZeneca covid vaccine three weeks after she had first jab, coroner rules

Correction: It's not rare.

The BBC have also written up their own report, which you can read here.

I was rather amused to come across this paragraph in the BBC story about her:

"Dr Christopher Johnson, a consultant in anaesthetics and intensive care at the RVI, said Ms Shaw had been conscious for several days and had been treated for the clots with drugs which seemed to be successful."

Is this really why you're needing some time off?  8)

Rowan M.

• CLE Church Members
  • Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2021, 07:37:59 AM »
This is a very interesting watch:

https://rumble.com/vo0w3a-counterspin-37-jabathon-maxout-injuries-mount-sue-grey-battles-government-p.html

It's 1 hour 23 minutes long, so set aside a little bit of time if you want to check it out. There's a brief instance of strong language during footage of a protest in front of the NZ Parliament when the new Governor-General was being sworn in. The video is made by Counterspin, a conservative/alternative media outlet in New Zealand. It includes five or six different items.