Author Topic: Exchange on "The Mark" (Telegram)  (Read 1833 times)

smolemong

• CLE Church Members
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 31
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Silindile
  • Belief: Christian
Exchange on "The Mark" (Telegram)
« on: March 01, 2022, 05:46:10 AM »
The following is a record of an exchange I recently had on Telegram. I posted it here because I wanted fellow believers to see & judge me & the matter.

It started with this post:
Dr. Zelenko came right out and said it.
😳👇🏼
https://www.redvoicemedia.com/video/2022/02/dr-zelenko-this-is-the-mark-of-the-beast-its-enslavement/

My response:
Revelation 14:9 KJV And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, I am not denying the evil of what is going on, but no one is getting jabbed in their hand or forehead. Please handle the word of God carefully because you have the power to mislead people and bring wrath upon yourself. It is dangerous.

Response (not from the person who posted the video): I will call them Party B
Silindile, if I may give you my personal opinion on the meaning of the mark being in the forehead or the hand is this:  in ancient times, when Revelation was being written, slaves were marked either on the hand or sometimes on their forehead with a branding iron.  This was done so that a slave could be easily identified.   In other words, the important issue here is that a person is marked, permanently as belonging to a master which is not God.  You do not need to receive a vaccine in your hand or forehead to fulfill this prophecy, you only need to be branded somehow (very obviously your body is marked in the most meaningful way possible, by means of your genes being changed so that everyone that is jabbed also share the same genetic make-up and it is irreversible).  Further, your hand is a symbol of actions just as your forehead is a symbol of intelligent thought since the pre-frontal cortex of the brain, which is the center for the most advanced thought in a human is a symbol for that.  So when the vaccine starts determining whether you may work or not and it also determines how you think then it has already become a mark.  Many of those who have accepted this injection will have their thoughts and actions permanently controlled by the NWO.  Thoughts = mark in the forehead.  Actions = mark in the hand.  Those going along with the NWO Agenda are mind-controlled (mark on the forehead) and they do the works of the beast by complying (mark on the hand). We cannot always interpret the Bible literally since many analogies, parables and symbols are used to make it's message understandable.

People who are jabbed are allowed world-wide to travel and to work, to trade and to sell while those who do not comply are denied participation in all the above.  In many ways the transhumanist agenda is changing people to be something other than human, using even a gel in the jabs referred to Luciferace (Race of Lucifer).  We need to not decide on behalf of others how the scriptures are to be interpreted since understanding of scripture comes from the revelation of the spirit and we should acknowledge that.  I hope you will receive this message from me as I send it, with the greatest of spiritual love and respect.

My response:
I did not join this group to be contentious but it is hard sit back & watch the Word being blatantly mishandled because as I said before, it is dangerous, both to the hearers and the speaker. 2 Peter 2:1-3 KJV But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. [2] And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of. [3] And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not." In fact, I am not deciding on scriptural interpretation for anyone, I precisely quoted God's word & issued a warning about the danger of mishandling God's word which can be clearly seen: Revelation 22:18-19 KJV For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: [19] And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

I am aware that the Bible can be taken literally and figuratively, in so much that I don't expect believers to sprout wool because of being called sheep but deciding that the mark is figurative doesn't make contextual sense. For example, in Revelation 13:17 it says that to buy or sell one must have the mark, name or the number of the beast. Let's say Zelenko is right and we are really dealing with the mark, where is the beast's number (one patent number linking biometrics and crypto surely cannot be the sole foundation for this conclusion), and where is the beast's name and what is it? In fact even more curious, where is the beast, is he also then figurative? Revelation 13 & 14 clearly demonstrate that the beast is not figurative in a number of ways, among them the fact that scripture refers to "his mark" & "his image" whatever this beast may be he is not merely "a system".

Receiving the beast is sufficient to condemn people to eternal suffering: Revelation 14:9-11 KJV And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, [10] The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: [11] And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name. Considering that fact, I continue warning that telling people what constitutes that mark should be approached very carefully, as should everything to do with scripture.

I acknowledge that scripture is interpreted through the Spirit; it is also interpreted by other scripture, because how does a Christian differentiate between their feelings & truth, except by the Word? (Isaiah 28:9-10 Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts. For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:) You gave me your opinion about why Zelenko & you consider the technology to be the mark but when it comes to talking about God's Word should there not be at least one correlating scripture to support the truth of what was said? If everyone's opinions or feelings are sufficient to determine truth then there is no standard of truth. I would appreciate it if you support what you say with scripture so it can be weighed & sifted through the right prism.

In general, it matters little to me what people believe about the beast and his mark etc., the problem is publically spreading information that does not stand up to the light of scripture and deceiving the hearts of the simple (Romans 16:17-18). There are many people in this group & Dr Zelenko has many people that listen to him so, as much as it is within my power, I don't want people being deceived because it will lead God's name into disrepute because when people are spiritually deceived they don't usually just blame the person who deceived them, they also tend to blame God.

Focus on things like the mark of the beast also detracts & distracts from what the real problem is, which is that mankind lacks repentance (Godly grief & sorrow for sin - 2 Corinthians 7:9-10 KJV Now I rejoice, not that ye were made sorry, but that ye sorrowed to repentance: for ye were made sorry after a godly manner, that ye might receive damage by us in nothing. [10] For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.)  It is lack of repentance that blinds men & leads to acceptance of the mark. No matter how much anyone speaks about the mark & what it is or isn't no one will be prevented from getting it unless they are humbled to repentance & God has mercy on them.

The response from Party B: (Telegram wouldn't accept my post because it was too long so I put it into a MS Word document & sent that to the group, that is what she means by document.)
Sorry to tell you but a document is not conclusive evidence to me.  People who wish to tell me how to believe and what to believe when they cannot conduct a logical bible based debate is wasting their time, and mine.  You make several erroneous statements that are inaccurate and unkind.  This is not how I would expect believers to react to others merely because you differ from a doctrinal standpoint.  It rather comes across like an ego that wants to shove their viewpoint down others' throats.  I did not miss the several slights/hidden insults in your dox.   I would rather we all be aware and careful about the threat that the "beast system" holds to us as believers than be castigated for daring to differ from you.  It seems a bit over the top to react like this merely because you believe that the mark will be inserted directly into a person's right hand and forehead.  Extreme literal interpretations may ALSO lead people astray if the Bible's message was meant to be allegorical.  Parable was the chief teaching method that Jesus employed during his earthly ministry, and He is the one giving the Revelation to the apostle John (using many, many parables, symbols and illustrations throughout from congregations compared to candlesticks to beasts rising from the sea to Babylon the Great compared to a harlot, riding a beast with seven heads and ten horns (surely you do not interpret all of these literally, do you?), so there is no reason to reject the concept of parable and symbols in Revelation just to try to make something fit your view.  There is even less reason to accuse fellow believers of being false prophets and deceptive teachers when BOTH of us really have no way of being sure of exactly what every part of the prophecy means until we see it's fulfillment play out.  Jesus said:  by their fruits you will know them speaking of his disciples.  Galatians 5 tells us that those fruits are:   love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.  These are things that we can work on because these are the things that there can be no doubt about.  Prophecy will be revealed in it's own good time.  You cannot be the arbiter of it until then.

End of correspondence.

I was tempted to answer the accusations made against me but I decided that it wouldn't make any difference as my points were already made & not considered & it would have only been to make myself feel better/vengeful i.e. not charitable.

Romans 8:5-6 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit. [6] For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
  • Edification: 134
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
  • First Name: Kenneth
Re: Exchange on "The Mark" (Telegram)
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2022, 08:10:24 AM »
Sil,
Your response was necessary, thorough and clear.
That persons response to you looked like a good example of 'confession through projection'. What he was accusing you of what precisely what he was doing.
Then, to top it off, he basically stated that no one can understand the prophecy of Revelation, which is exactly what he was attempting to do in the first place.  :D :D :D

Lord willing others will read your dox and avoid being mislead in spiritual matters by unsaved people like these.

Dr. Zelenko has done some very good work in helping physically sick people, but he is an unsaved Jew and is blind to the meaning of scripture.

Romans 11:25 KJV — For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2022, 08:17:45 AM by Kenneth Winslow »
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2022, 10:04:50 AM »
Ha ha ha ha!!!

I won't say much but this:

Sorry to tell you but a document is not conclusive evidence to me.

Then quotes a document for supporting evidence...

Galatians 5 tells us that those fruits are: love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness... these are the things that there can be no doubt about.

The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Pilgrim Mike

• Born Again Christians
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 8
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Micheal
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2022, 09:32:45 PM »
Jesus Christ says that my sheep hear my voice and they know me. Either way one would view this topic the most important thing to keep in mind is picking up your cross daily and following him which I'm sure you all do. I actually had a guy that used to work with me told me I needed to repent and stop telling people that the vaccine is not the mark of the beast. Of course his main source of information was strongs concordance. If I'm not mistaken there's a few articles dealing with that. Correct me if I'm wrong but reading Revelation it seems that the mark of the beast is pretty much an oath of allegiance.

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
  • Edification: 134
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
  • First Name: Kenneth
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2022, 08:15:19 AM »
Correct me if I'm wrong but reading Revelation it seems that the mark of the beast is pretty much an oath of allegiance.

Revelation 14:9 KJV — And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

The "mark of the beast" is just that, a mark.
If Revelation mentions an oath of allegiance I'd like to see it.
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

jpolk0009

• BANNED
  • Newly Registered (Forum LVL 0)
  • Edification: -3
    • View Profile
  • First Name: James
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2022, 09:16:20 AM »

I am aware that the Bible can be taken literally and figuratively, in so much that I don't expect believers to sprout wool because of being called sheep but deciding that the mark is figurative doesn't make contextual sense. For example, in Revelation 13:17 it says that to buy or sell one must have the mark, name or the number of the beast. Let's say Zelenko is right and we are really dealing with the mark, where is the beast's number (one patent number linking biometrics and crypto surely cannot be the sole foundation for this conclusion), and where is the beast's name and what is it? In fact even more curious, where is the beast, is he also then figurative? Revelation 13 & 14 clearly demonstrate that the beast is not figurative in a number of ways, among them the fact that scripture refers to "his mark" & "his image" whatever this beast may be he is not merely "a system".

I see where you are coming from and I like the dedication to use God's Word properly.  However, I think you may have missed a few key discernment points about finding out how to identify the beast.  First in Daniel's prophesy:

Daniel 7:7 "7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns."

This is the first mention of a beast with ten horns. 

Daniel 7 KJV: "23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.

24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

26 But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.

27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

28 Hitherto is the end of the matter. As for me Daniel, my cogitations much troubled me, and my countenance changed in me: but I kept the matter in my heart."

I can accurately discern this is the beast mentioned in Revelation because in verse 27 it mentions the saints serving God in an everlasting kingdom.  Also in verse 28, it states "Hitherto is the end of the matter."  In other words, end times.  I can also accurately discern that the beast will be a "system" because the Bible says, "And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise." 

Now, Revelation 13:1  "And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy." 

Same ten horns as Daniel's prophesy. 

Revelation 17: "12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast."

10 horns = 10 kings who share one mind.  Without a doubt, something similar to the G7.  A "system".  There are other prophesies that need to be fulfilled before a mark could be instituted, and for these reasons I don't believe this vaccine is the mark.  That being said, I can assure you that the beast is a "system".  I hope this helps.

James

Rowan M.

• CLE Church Members
  • Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
  • Edification: 63
    • View Profile
    • Isaiah 42:12 Blog
  • First Name: Rowan
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2022, 10:20:12 AM »
Interesting observations, James. However, I don't think "Hitherto is the end of the matter" is signifying the end times. I believe it is just a simple statement that this is the end of the vision that has just been described. Is that how others would read it, or is James onto something with his assertion that it refers to the end times?

As for the beast, why can't there be both a man and a system? I think there will be a man who is the Antichrist, but also a system over which he will preside, and which will include these ten kings.

There are passages elsewhere in Scripture that appear to clearly indicate that the Antichrist will be a man:

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. (2 Thessalonians 2:3-4)

Very plainly in that passage, we are told that there will be a MAN of sin, also known as the SON of perdition. Moreover, it is rather difficult for a system to sit in a temple.

Another passage in the same chapter appears to indicate the Antichrist being a human being:

And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. (2 Thessalonians 2:8-10)

So there may well be a beast system, but there will be a man (THE Beast) presiding over all of it. We can at least agree that the vaccine is not the mark, although it's not so much to do with fulfilled or unfulfilled prophecies, but the simple fact that the description of the mark doesn't fit the current vaccines. It is something given ONCE, in either the FOREHEAD or RIGHT HAND. The vaccine is administered in people's ARMS (left or right), and most of the current COVID-19 vaccines require two doses. I think all of them require booster shots. There will be no "mark booster". It's a one-time thing only.
Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth (John 17:17)

jpolk0009

• BANNED
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2022, 12:14:38 PM »
     Revelation 17:
"8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast."

You are confusing one of the 7 heads of the beast with the beast itself.  I'd be glad to walk you through the rest of
Daniel, but, honestly, your snark makes me want to just leave this forum.

Ellie

• Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
  • Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Elissa
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2022, 01:02:41 PM »
     You are confusing one of the 7 heads of the beast with the beast itself.  I'd be glad to walk you through the rest of
Daniel, but, honestly, your snark makes me want to just leave this forum.

James, there's no problem with discussing scripture here, but so far, you have still not provided any sort of testimony of salvation and only told us :  "Hi, my name is James and I am a sinner." on your introduction thread. Clearly that is not enough information and that's why I asked for more from you on there. All of mankind have sinned, so that tells us absolutely nothing new about you that we couldn't already find out from scripture. All have sinned, but not all have come to salvation in Christ and that's what we want to know about you. You still have the opportunity to tell us about that over on your introduction thread.

Right now, your comment here about Rowan's "snark" makes me even more wary of you. Rowan was direct and simple in his points about scripture, and he's always been reasonable and kind in discussion with others since being here and that's true in this instance as well. If you want to leave the forum simply because he used scriptures that contradict what you're saying because you think that's him being "snarky," then you would likely be better off leaving the forum anyway. This isn't going to be a place that you'll find fellowship if you want to bring contention while avoiding giving us more information about your salvation or beliefs.
"Sorrow is better than laughter: for by the sadness of the countenance the heart is made better." (Ecclesiastes 7:3)

jpolk0009

• BANNED
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2022, 01:20:04 PM »
     My belief is Christian.  I use only the King James.  I believe in repentance the same way CLE does: Godly sorrow or remorse for wrongdoing against God.  Jesus died on the cross, and rose again the 3rd day.  I wasn't referencing the scripture Rowan posted as what I was calling snark. 

"Is that how others would read it, or is James onto something with his assertion that it refers to the end times?"

^This is what I was calling snark.  I can just leave.  Seems like the wrong crowd for me.

Ellie

• Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2022, 01:41:58 PM »
     My belief is Christian.  I use only the King James.  I believe in repentance the same way CLE does: Godly sorrow or remorse for wrongdoing against God.  Jesus died on the cross, and rose again the 3rd day.  I wasn't referencing the scripture Rowan posted as what I was calling snark. 

"Is that how others would read it, or is James onto something with his assertion that it refers to the end times?"

^This is what I was calling snark.  I can just leave.  Seems like the wrong crowd for me.

That does not include a testimony of salvation. Anyone can claim to believe those things and still not be born again.

Rowan was just asking for others on the forum to give their input on how they read those passages, that wasn't snarky. But alright--you can leave in peace if you'd like to. Have a good day.
"Sorrow is better than laughter: for by the sadness of the countenance the heart is made better." (Ecclesiastes 7:3)

jpolk0009

• BANNED
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2022, 02:20:46 PM »
     Well if it wasn't snark than it was pride.  Daniel was referring to end times because:

Daniel 7:  "22 Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom."

Who is the Ancient of days?  God.  Only God has the capabilities to judge.  Only God will judge the saints and give them possession of the kingdom.  When does God Judge?  End times.  Rowan is in error.  Also there is this:

Daniel 7:  "25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time."

Revelation 13: "5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations."

This is the same prophesy.  Rowan mocked me claiming I just came to this conclusion out of my hat.  You defended Rowan mocking me.  Rowan was wrong, and in his pride, was snarky with me.  This is to warn you guys (my brethren) so that you will be vigilant for when that day comes.  This is my testimony of salvation.  That I hear the Word and understand it.

Matthew 13: "23 But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty."

This is the very next parable Jesus gives after the verse I just posted:

Matthew 13:  "24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:

25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.

26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.

27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?

28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?

29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.

30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn."

What does this parable mean? 

Matthew 13:
"36 Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field.

37 He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;

38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;

39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.

41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;

42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear."

Jesus was speaking of end times.

Ellie

• Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2022, 03:06:14 PM »
    " Well if it wasn't snark than it was pride."

It is not prideful to simply ask others how they read something. There was absolutely nothing wrong with doing that. It actually shows humility on his part because he was willing to hear if others read it the same way you did. Rowan was right to question your beliefs because he likely saw your odd introduction as well so he wanted to hear from Christians that he knows, who have willingly given their own testimony of conversion unto Jesus Christ, unlike you who still refuses to do so.

"Rowan mocked me claiming I just came to this conclusion out of my hat.  You defended Rowan mocking me.  Rowan was wrong, and in his pride, was snarky with me.  This is to warn you guys (my brethren) so that you will be vigilant for when that day comes.  This is my testimony of salvation.  That I hear the Word and understand it."

He did not mock you. He asked for others' input. The problem is that you came here expecting everyone to immediately just believe everything you say about doctrine without question, but won't even tell us the story of you being saved. You have demonstrated much more pride here. Typically, those who are born again are very glad and willing to share their testimony when they are asked. You'd think someone claiming to be a Christian would want to share about the day that Christ had mercy on them, don't you think? Unless that day never happened, I cannot fathom a reason why a true Christian would be so unwilling to give details.

You already said here that you believe this is the "wrong crowd" but then you say you want to warn us, your "brethren." We are not brethren and will not accept you as brethren if you do not have a testimony of salvation. It's becoming more clear that you didn't want to fellowship here, you wanted everyone to accept everything you say without question, and anyone who does oppose it, you accuse them of pride and "snark". I believe that I agree with your assessment that this is not the right crowd for you. It would be best for you to simply depart in peace because you are not going to get what you came here for.

jpolk0009

• BANNED
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2022, 03:21:55 PM »
     Is that how others would take it, or is Ellie onto something with her assertion?

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2022, 11:05:53 AM »
I'm supposed to be studying for my teaching tomorrow, but I had this on my mind, and I wanted to take a look because I was curious what was causing all this contention from James. I mean, the entire reason created an account was to post on this thread. (That's obvious, even though he wouldn't admit it.) The discussion seemed normal and peaceful until his SECOND response on this thread:

You are confusing one of the 7 heads of the beast with the beast itself.  I'd be glad to walk you through the rest of Daniel, but, honestly, your snark makes me want to just leave this forum.

I read Rowan's response to James, and either James is delusional, or he doesn't understand the definition of the word 'snark' because if ANYONE was being "snarky," it was James:

snark: an attitude or expression of mocking irreverence and sarcasm

First of all, James was flat-out wrong, and I've misunderstood this in the past too, which I could understand, expect his prideful attitude made it difficult. There are MULTIPLE beasts talked about in Revelation. There's not just one. This is because there are allusions to multiple entities.

If anyone does not understand that the Final Antichrist has a beast reference of his own, read Revelation 13, which are the verses that cover this antichrist having the image and number:
And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
-Revelation 13:11

Perhaps this is a level of understand that is far too difficult for James to comprehend, and I hope he forgives me if my speech is too complex on this matter, but the antichrist can be a beast of itself, and a part of another beast at the same time. You might be saying to yourselves, "Chris, that was a rather snarky comment," and you are correct; I did that on purpose so James could see what snarky speech looks like.

Rowan's explanation was correct, but he was just using other verses in the New Testament to support the doctrine. Thus, between Rowan and myself, we have proved the matter.

The real question I have is this: Why was James so obsessed with this point? That's the fascinating mystery, and I believe that he has some sort of outside influence he has not mentioned. There is something, specifically (and likely) some other preacher he worships who has said the things he came here to say, and he's trying desperately to defend it. It is either that, or James heard some other doctrine he REALLY wanted to believe, and so to him, it does not matter what Scripture says, because he has set himself to defend this doctrine.

Who is the preacher James is defending? What is the doctrine he thinks is under attack? No clue. He wouldn't tell us, as far as I know. I still have to read more of his posts in this thread so I'll see if I can discern anything.

He goes on to fervently defend his assertion that Rowan was "snarky." I didn't read Rowan's question that way. Ellie didn't read it that way. No one else spoke up to complain about it. So it sounds like there is something wrong with James, which matches the evidence he has presented with his contentious nature.

This is the same prophesy. Rowan mocked me claiming I just came to this conclusion out of my hat. You defended Rowan mocking me. Rowan was wrong, and in his pride, was snarky with me. This is to warn you guys (my brethren) so that you will be vigilant for when that day comes. This is my testimony of salvation. That I hear the Word and understand it.
Copying and pasting verses is not evidence that you "hear the Word and understand it." If that were the case, then keyword search features, in combination with CTRL+C and CTRL+V, would be the salvation of many, and there would be no need for the Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.

Essentially, what I'm seeing here is the same thing as if James was running up and down the halls yelling "I'm a Christian! I'm a Christian!" and wanted us to believe it because he was yelling it. I have not yet seen the evidence of it. What evidence am I looking for? The Bible tells us what evidence we should look for:

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
-Gal 5:22-23
(For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth ; )
-Eph 5:9

And Jesus said:
Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
-Mat 7:20

Of course, I did not always have the right attitude when I first got saved. I made a lot of mistakes too, which is why I am not saying that James is not of Christ. What I am saying is that he has not yet provided evidence for us, refuses to tell us anything about it, but hypocritically demands that we provide evidence to him while he mocks us that we should not believe (metaphorically speaking) our lying eyes.

And he ended in this thread with:
Is that how others would take it, or is Ellie onto something with her assertion?

And that is a perfect example of the definition of snarky, which means James is the perfect example of a hypocrite. Probably the most ridiculous thing of all is that, if you read the original post, this has NOTHING to do with what Sil was saying, and while he did not want to share anything about himself or his beliefs, he did want to assert himself into the conversation and put himself into the position of a teacher to walk us through Revelation, insisting he has a lot of discernment, despite the fact that he could not discern if I was a preacher of Christ after listening to me teach for "150-200 hours."

Baffling. ??? ??? ???
« Last Edit: April 02, 2022, 11:14:01 AM by creationliberty »
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

jpolk0009

• BANNED
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2022, 04:47:36 PM »
""Is that how others would read it, or is James onto something with his assertion that it refers to the end times?"

I quoted what I was calling snark in my 3rd post. 

" Is that how others would take it, or is Ellie onto something with her assertion?"

Then I flipped it, and used the same language to Ellie, and you agreed that it was snarky.  Mystery solved.  You don't need to be baffled now.  Talking to me in the third-person comes off snarky, yes. 

jpolk0009

• BANNED
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2022, 05:10:19 PM »
     Yes, there are multiple beasts.  The one you referenced:
Revelation 13
"11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon."

Then what happens?

"12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed."

He causes the whole earth to worship the first beast.  The first beast is the one with 10 horns and 7 heads. 

"13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live."

Then the second beast demands people of the earth to make an image of the first beast.

"15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed."

Second beast gives life unto image of the first beast, and anyone who did not worship the image of the first beast is killed.

"16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."

It is the mark of the first beast.  Not the second beast.

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2022, 05:25:47 PM »
Okay, I take James' comments as a direct statement that he REFUSES to abide by forum rules because he is still ignoring the introduction thread. Since he is unwilling to find the door on his own, and he is still insisting on being contentious about it, I am happy to help him find the exit, and assist him through it. Have a great day.

NOTE: It's weird, because after he started getting in fights with people here, he changed his email address, and then changed his location from "Maine" to "Canada." (His IP is from southern Maine) Really weird, but it's likely he's lying about something.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2022, 05:33:05 PM by creationliberty »

Ellie

• Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2022, 05:26:25 PM »
I quoted what I was calling snark in my 3rd post. 

" Is that how others would take it, or is Ellie onto something with her assertion?"

Then I flipped it, and used the same language to Ellie, and you agreed that it was snarky.  Mystery solved.  You don't need to be baffled now.  Talking to me in the third-person comes off snarky, yes. 

Nope, Chris said that you were the one being snarky during the conversation:
I read Rowan's response to James, and either James is delusional, or he doesn't understand the definition of the word 'snark' because if ANYONE was being "snarky," it was James[/b]:

And here, he reiterated the fact that I did not see it as snarky, and neither did he. So you are either lying, or you did not read/understand what Chris said:
He goes on to fervently defend his assertion that Rowan was "snarky." I didn't read Rowan's question that way. Ellie didn't read it that way. No one else spoke up to complain about it. So it sounds like there is something wrong with James, which matches the evidence he has presented with his contentious nature.[/color]

The fact is that now you are continuing to stand firmly in your false accusation against Rowan. You are the only one here who misinterpreted (or twisted) what Rowan said and then decided to falsely accuse him. It was a simple question asking others if they read it the same way as you--I don't know why you can't understand that. But it was apparently so grievous to you that anyone would question you that you are refusing to admit your wrongdoing here--and that reveals the pride of your heart.

You "flipping" the statement back on me did not offend me like you intended it to. I know you were not genuinely seeking an answer from anyone, but I have no issue if any Christians from the church would like to point out if I was wrong in anything I said. You are the only one in this discussion who has demonstrated that you have a problem with anyone opposing what you say. But you only flipped the question on me in order to mock Rowan and I. You were not being genuine. You were being snarky.

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2022, 05:46:07 PM »
So to address James' comments on this for the final time... I'm still confused at what point he's trying to make. I don't think there's anyone here who disagrees that there would be a system, and a man directing that system. If James insists that someone here is labeling a system instead of a man, or a man instead of a system, when both of them are interconnected (and no one on either side disagrees with that), then that's fine. He can go start an "exposes the system instead of the man" ministry, and preach that as he sees fit.

However, if he wants to lie against his agreement, break the forum rules, and call us all fake Christians because he didn't get his way, then he is welcome to do it somewhere else. The pride and contention from anyone who labels themselves a Christian on this forum just simply won't be tolerated, and he fought in strife with every person he interacted with here.

Now, time to get back to work...

Oh, but one more quick note that I think Rowan will appreciate, you'll notice that James quoted this:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of HIS name."
Oops. ::)
« Last Edit: April 02, 2022, 05:48:35 PM by creationliberty »