Author Topic: (VIDEO) CLE Update Feb 15, 2020  (Read 2994 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
(VIDEO) CLE Update Feb 15, 2020
« on: February 15, 2020, 04:05:21 PM »
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Caleb

• CLE Church Members
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 16
  • Romans 1
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Caleb
Re: (VIDEO) CLE Update Feb 15, 2020
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2020, 05:14:30 PM »
Chris and Loraine, I am so happy for you two.  Having kids of my own changed a huge part of my life and no child would be more thankful than to have you two as parents.  After you get used to having a child it's not a bigger deal than you think.  God bless you both.

Caleb

• CLE Church Members
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 16
  • Romans 1
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Caleb
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2020, 05:22:13 PM »
I'm so sorry, I've spoken too soon.  I was watching the video and posted as soon as you said you were pregnant.  I apologize and should not have said anything before hearing the matter before it was presented;  Proverbs 18:13, "To answer before listening --- that is folly and shame."  My heart is broken now thinking about what I've just done.

strangersmind

• Born Again Christians
  • Disciplined (Forum LVL 5)
  • Edification: 24
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Billy
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2020, 05:56:41 PM »
I am so excited I was jumping up for gladness. I saw this post but there was no info on what video was about. So before I seen video I was going to post "hey hey hey now Chris your braking your on rules" but before I did I said you know what I better look at video first. Now I see why "surprise"  all right I am a little over excited and blabbing on
praise God for this new life and addition to the family

strangersmind

• Born Again Christians
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2020, 06:10:21 PM »
I now feel so bad now I should of liston to hole thing first or even read the post before mine I am such a fool

Timothy

• Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: 157
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Timothy
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2020, 06:14:54 PM »
I don't think anyone would fault you for it Caleb. As someone that never gets excited about this sort of thing, I was actually really happy to hear the news at first too before I listened further. But after watching the whole video, it has made me to judge myself. I need to really work on learning to trust God much more than I do and give Him praise even though it's not always pleasant what we go through. That is something, I have shamefully, not done well with so seeing this video is a little edifying to me even though I don't like all the circumstances.

Just before I was about to post this Billy actually did the same thing, so I'll just say this for the rest of you that open the video. Watch the whole video before you get too excited. There's more to it than the first few minutes that you'll want to listen to. You'll understand why when you listen to it all.

strangersmind

• Born Again Christians
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2020, 06:22:17 PM »
But I am so jealous of your baby. For the LORD took him to be with him in heaven. The child was blessed to skip the evils of this world. When he opens his eyes for the first time he will look upon  the face of Jesus Christ . He will never know pain or have to here 1 lie.