Author Topic: Severely Handicapped Children  (Read 1662 times)

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
  • Edification: 134
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
  • First Name: Kenneth
  • Belief: Christian
Severely Handicapped Children
« on: September 21, 2019, 03:26:50 PM »
When I worked in Nashville I'd deliver the mail to this school for severely handicapped children on a regular basis:

https://schools.mnps.org/harrishillman-school

Seeing these incapacitated children in different degrees of contortion being pushed around in their special wheelchairs always made me sad. Now, however, with having some understanding of the effects of vaccinations it makes me angry and it makes want to cry. Those children's lives were destroyed and they, along with their families, are suffering for the sake of filthy lucre.
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
Re: Severely Handicapped Children
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2019, 03:48:40 PM »
Not just vaccinations there; although that probably accounts for many of them. There's also those whose mothers may have smoked and drank through their pregnancy, or even just consumed a lot of processed foods, which may result in deformation and learning disabilities in children, but a lot of research on the connection between the diet of pregnant mothers and children born retarded or lame is non-existent because the very people who could afford to do the non-biased, third-party studies are the very people who do not want those studies conducted in the first place.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18