Author Topic: Civil Rights fanboys/girls  (Read 4562 times)

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: 49
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Caleb
  • Belief: Christian
Civil Rights fanboys/girls
« on: September 25, 2018, 09:50:20 AM »
Hey guys, I would some suggestions on what to say about people who are fanboys/girls of the civil rights movement. Everybody (friends/family) I know personally are fans of the movement and when I reveal the truth, they continue to believe it. After I tell them the truth they are even more fans and they don't care that it was communistic in origin. It doesn't matter if they are black or white, they give honor to a blasphemous devil. I once tried to explain that MLK was a communist to a friend and she said that is not true and then said that even if he was communism is not evil. :o She got really angry at me when I tried to explain that it was and she was even angrier when I explain that the creator was evil.

Could you guys give me suggestions about what to say to these kinds of people? They will defend Rosa Parks, MLK Jr., the NAACP, and other things to insane levels.
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26 Who can say that man is an animal?

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
Re: Civil Rights fanboys/girls
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2018, 12:03:33 PM »
Give them the same thing we give everyone else.
And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.
-Luke 24:47

Neither Rosa Parks, nor MLKJr, nor the NAACP teach that, and so those who follow them also don't teach it. They love the civil rights movement because they love their sin, and have not been humbled to repentance.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2018, 01:19:48 PM »
That is a good point, Chris, and a good idea. Talking about reminds me of those that preach that MLK Jr., Rosa Parks, or anyone from the civil rights movement would be rolling in their graves from black lives matters movement.  ::) ???

They teach in that group that white people are inherently racist and attack their own supporters if they are white or if they don't agree. They say that if you are against any of their groups (feminism, BLM, native American supporters, or any other group) that you are against giving people equal rights.
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26 Who can say that man is an animal?

Dedrick Lewis

• CLE Church Members
  • Novice (Forum LVL 1)
  • Edification: 8
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Dedrick
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2018, 03:15:33 PM »
I've been down the road of this subject multiple times and what I've usually found is it comes down to ignorance of this subject in general, but most importantly a failure to admit to the truth that is being presented. In other words the people that you are debating with 9/10 will not admit to whatever you tell them even if it is the truth.

Growing up I was taught very heavily about all the "good things" MLK and the civil rights movement has done. Now that I today question the integrity of MLK and CRM, the responses I have gotten are no less than even my very own family turning their backs in someways and shaking their head saying to themselves "where did we go wrong". All because i dare to even question the sacred cow of the civil rights movement and its leaders. Didnt matter how sound or rational my arguments or responses were. You dont question the CRMs and their leaders ever.

The point I'm trying to get at is there is almost nothing you can say because this is a heart issue not a head issue. You're practically wasting you time trying to get through to whoever you're talking to about this and it's not worth looking for trouble about this subject as you will ultimately get no where (at least from my experience thus far I've gotten no where). If you do end up getting into a discussion about it, then just present the truth as you know it but please don't make the mistake of being arrogant enough that you're just simply going to change someone on this subject because your passionate. Trust me, it's a never ending battle when it comes to the integrity of MLK and the CRMs.

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2018, 04:37:30 PM »
I'm sorry if I came across as being arrogant, I just want to help people with the truth and I love to tell people the truth about multiple things. I hate it when lies are told to be true and I want to try to get the truth out to people because most people have never heard about this information. As the Bible says, 2 Timothy 3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.The sad thing is they will defend their deceivers to levels of insanity.

I can understand where the fans come from, every time the Civil Rights movement was taught I was in school, I looked up to them because there was a collective feeling of look how far we came from. There was a collective pride that we have risen from the primitive grasps of the racists, it was the victory after the end of slavery (the civil war). You couldn't challenge that collective unless you would be seen as a [insert name here].

Also, here is another reason why I left AIG: The meaning behind it: The sodomites are hijacking the civil rights movements by taking it out of the hands that deserved them.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 04:52:34 PM by Zoologistkid »

Jeanne

• Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2018, 06:11:12 PM »
The Civil Rights Movement, the Feminist Movement, the LGBTQ Movement, the Social Justice Warriors and just about any other 'Civil Rights' agenda all have one thing in common and that is to divide people, destroy families and PROMOTE communism! These people are trying to pave the way (and are succeeding) for a one-world government, just as the Catholic Church is pushing for a one-world religion.

Also, I don't believe Dedrick was accusing you of being arrogant so much as warning you not to have the attitude of thinking you're going to be able to change people's minds on this. It's called 'willful ignorance' meaning they don't know and they don't WANT to know. They 'know' that what they believe is true, so don't try to confuse them with the facts. (Their attitude, not my advice.) They're in the dark because that's where it's comfortable and they like it there.

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2018, 09:19:57 PM »
I understand the warning because I had the same problem back in high school. I tried to explain to a person I know that Freemasonry was Luciferian in origin but he would not hear it. I showed him the quotations, told him the facts, and all he would do is deny, deny, deny. I can understand the feeling, I thought there was a way to reach people but I see that people repentance first so that they can see the truth, thanks.

smolemong

• CLE Church Members
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 31
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Silindile
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2018, 02:58:13 PM »
The USA has MLK, South Africa has Nelson Mandela. Interestingly, the communist links are not hidden here. The support the anti-apartheid movement members received from Cuba and Russia is not a secret at all, but people are not so aware of the wickedness of communism. Lately, I try to no longer engage about such topics. I cannot remember a time where someone said, "You might have a point, I will look into that". Which is something I try to do when someone says something, mostly about the Bible, that I don't necessarily agree with but can't think of scripture that backs my point. Ultimately, it is about GOD and HIS ability to turn men's hearts towards him and focussing on repentance is the way CHRIST has given so it is the best way.
Romans 8:5-6 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit. [6] For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2018, 05:19:35 PM »
Thanks, Silindile, I said in a previous post that people need repentance first before the truth. Silindile, I have heard that there is a reverse apartheid coming with whites being the persecuted group and a coming white genocide. I think that could be the case but I want some confirmation from someone who lives in that location. I know for a fact that the communists in South Africa are blaming Christianity for the apartheid and are saying that South Africa is the cradle for humankind with evolution. They are saying to defeat racism, they must teach evolution and get rid of the Bible. Nothing like the grand ironies of life, eh?

smolemong

• CLE Church Members
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 31
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Silindile
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2018, 03:07:01 AM »
It would be hard to make a case for "genocide" of any particular race group mainly because S.A. has a lot of crime and the murder rate is quite high. I and many I know have been victims of some form of crime. Most farms are owned by white people, those are isolated thus they are soft targets.  Most economic power is also in white hands so again that would mean becoming a greater target. The murder stats were released recently and most of the murders, by far, were in the townships (where Blacks live), so in order to get an accurate picture of how whites specifically are affected one would need stats specific to a particular demographic and compare that to the national stats (I am not sure how one would go about getting their hands on that data) but it might be available on the South African Police Services webpage.
Romans 8:5-6 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit. [6] For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

strangersmind

• Born Again Christians
  • Disciplined (Forum LVL 5)
  • Edification: 24
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Billy
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2018, 04:44:58 AM »
You know thinking about it, I don't think there is one case of civil right movement in the bible.  From eygept to Babylon, no one protest or fight for equal rights. They did complain and cry out but no demistration no jews lives matter. Maybe one of you can find an example for me. 

Here where I am at (philppines) black lives matter and feminist would be a joke to the people. When they ask, it is so hard to explain because the more I try the more dumb the movement sounds to them

Jeanne

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2018, 05:25:06 PM »
Sounds like the people in the Philippines are smarter than Americans give them credit for. They ARE dumb movements.

I just happened to run into a BLM protest/rally here in Melbourne once and was surprised to find that most of the people there were white!

strangersmind

• Born Again Christians
  • Disciplined (Forum LVL 5)
  • Edification: 24
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Billy
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2018, 06:05:03 PM »
Probably so many whites do to they might feel races if they don't join. Seems to be the main subject taught in college now days. I had some one tell me they had to take classes on this junk before able to start other classes and only color you find were white males. So he drop out.  But don't get this place wrong they do have protest

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2018, 09:56:45 PM »
There is a whole lot of white people who taught that you are guilty of being inherently racist, you must pay the crimes of your ancestors, you are inferior to people of color, and other bizarre beliefs, so it is no wonder why people join those groups, they want to erase the worldly guilt they have through works. Does that make sense?

Jeanne

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2018, 12:03:08 AM »
And the other half want to justify doing nothing but causing trouble, so they continue to play the 'victim' card. All their problems are the fault of somebody else.