Author Topic: An Example of a Letter I Won't Answer  (Read 814 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
An Example of a Letter I Won't Answer
« on: October 09, 2022, 09:30:25 AM »
I thought this was a fitting example of the types of letters I do not respond to. It's rare that I will not answer an email I receive, but this is one of them. You all are welcome to give your own answers to it on this thread if you would like, but I'm not wasting my time with someone who is making rapid-fire statements of things he obviously, for the most part, does not understand, and then ignores the fact that his letter, as a whole, makes no sense because it has no coherence.

In short, it's just rambling. It's just weird to go up to someone you just met and start saying all this. Judge for yourselves.

ED FROM AUSTRALIA:

dear brother Christopher, I want to thank you for the time it took you to produce the work on creation and the Great Flood.
Indeed the world has changed formats several times over the last 6000 years.
I am certain that each version was always in God's master plan.
The fact that 4 Great Rivers flowed out of Eden is its self a marvel.
Although there's zero evidence or existing proof of Eden, I'm confident Eden was a vast Garden, I'm talking larger than say France or Germany.
In that Garden lived all Creation so it must have been huge.
It is with interest you mention that belief in your post is not a salvation matter.
I 100% agree. As millions of people have lived and died without even knowing the Lord Jesus, there clearly is a plan for all those people.
As the Lord Jesus died for the sins of all humanity, He has paved a way for that salvation to occur, that I am 100% certain.
I'm not sure I'm on the huge Ice sheet thing pre flood but clearly the world was something else to behold.
I'm not even sure about the giants thing although how past monuments were constructed does challenge the mind?
But I'll leave you with this thought, when the 7 year famine struck the known world, Israel with all his folk moved to Egypt where they resided 400 years.
After the 10 plagues, Israel departed Egypt with 600,000 men over the age of 20.
If slaves, women, kids and servants are added to this total, way north of 5 million souls migrated out of Egypt, can you even imagine such a scale even in this modern world?
And to think this happened to the wealthiest and richest Nation that ever existed? What's even more amazing is Egypt was still a force during Roman times but well south of 90% of what it was.
I mention this Exodus event because not even 1% of people who have ever lived can fathom how vast Egypt was 4000 years ago.
These Africans dominated Global trade for over 1500 years.
The Egypt of today is only by name only. The real Egyptians like OT Israel long perished.
Please note those of today who claim to be Israel and Jews are a 100% perversion. Not a single drop of Biblical Israeli blood exists in these Yiddish Babylonian Talmudic frauds. Even their 6 million WW2 swindle of the Germans is more proof of these anti Christ pagans.
Have you ever read their pagan filth known as the Talmud?
It's no wonder early Christian Orders had this filth burned and banned.
Well, thanks for your time and I wish you all life has to offer and of course Salvation thru out Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ thru the Father.
ps, I pray you have not taken the dreaded covid shots? If you have, don't take any more and begin taking iodine for the rest of your life. I'd suggest a treatment path of at least 10 drops of 5% solution for at least the first 5 years
Satan has found a very evil method to harm and kill millions of people via a fake and twisted medical system. Eat well and reduce refined carbs.

END OF LETTER

If I had to guess, I would say this man spends VERY little time in actual study in the doctrine of God's Word.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: 49
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Caleb
Re: An Example of a Letter I Won't Answer
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2022, 02:12:56 PM »
This is an example of what I call "coming into a conversation midway" because that's what it sounds like.
The fact that 4 Great Rivers flowed out of Eden is its self [sic] a marvel.
Although there's zero evidence or existing proof of Eden, I'm confident Eden was a vast Garden, I'm talking larger than say France or Germany.
In that Garden lived all Creation so it must have been huge.
It is with interest you mention that belief in your post is not a salvation matter.
I 100% agree. As millions of people have lived and died without even knowing the Lord Jesus, there clearly is a plan for all those people.

There is no coherence or structure to any of it, which means you can't tell what the writer means behind any of it. This causes confusion, which is something I have been guilty of in the past, but from what I can tell, the writer did not care about what they were writing about that much to make any corrections.
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26 Who can say that man is an animal?

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2022, 04:05:54 PM »
Yes.  Trying to enter in to a dialogue with him wouldn't be a lot of fun and would likely be nothing but worthless contention. 
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
  • Edification: 133
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
  • First Name: Kenneth
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2022, 08:13:36 AM »
Here's what I was looking for:

Please note those of today who claim to be Israel and Jews are a 100% perversion. Not a single drop of Biblical Israeli blood exists in these Yiddish Babylonian Talmudic frauds. Even their 6 million WW2 swindle of the Germans is more proof of these anti Christ pagans.

I expected somewhere towards the end would be the real reason he was writing. He just wanted to spend some antisemitism. That's what he was really doing. The rest of that rambling letter was just cover.

Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2022, 11:56:56 AM »
But the important question to ask is: Why contact me? What is sending this to me going to accomplish?

There weren't any questions. There wasn't any place where he seemed open to discussion. There wasn't a need. The only reason that I can conclude that he wrote me was to satisfy the pride of his heart. He wanted me to either acknowledge him in his delusional and/or discontented state of mind, or he wanted to do what many others believe they will do, and that is change my beliefs to match theirs, because they like what they hear when they listen to me, but they want me to belief the crazy things they believe so they can feel better about themselves and not have to receive rebuke and correction when they listen to my teachings.

It's pointless.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
  • Edification: 133
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
  • First Name: Kenneth
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2022, 09:56:04 PM »
Maybe to make himself feel justified.
I bet if he didn't write you, and possibly others, he would have absolutely nothing whereby to justify himself as a Christian.

James 2:18 KJV — Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

strangersmind

• Born Again Christians
  • Disciplined (Forum LVL 5)
  • Edification: 24
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Billy
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2022, 11:09:23 PM »
how often do you get letters like this?