Author Topic: Hello I am Kacper  (Read 2039 times)

Kacper98

Hello I am Kacper
« on: July 19, 2020, 01:52:29 PM »
Sorry if my grammar is bad. I am 17, I was raised into a Roman Catholic home but my parents were never devout Catholics, about 2 years ago I think I became a devout Roman Catholic, before that I had started to read the Bible "A new age/RCC one" but I never really read it well in depth. I followed the traditions of the Roman Catholics, and last year in August I became a Protestant, started going to a Baptist Church which is not a "leftist" church but I can see the traditions of man in it, I still used new age versions like the ESV and then NASB, but thankfully I became KJVO. I had think I was saved while I never was and I knew it. I also have been having doubts if Jesus is the Christ and been thinking if Judaism may be true. I also have been dealing with sexual sin which is a big problem, I have sodomite thoughts which makes me ashamed, and lust for women. I had never read the Bible that much, I had read the NT many times but in other versions, and the OT I had not touched so much because I got into a bad habit of me thinking it is lesser than the NT. I had seen Christopher's videos late last year and early this year, which were useful for me realizing how wicked many holidays are and symbols. I stopped watching his videos because I was mad that he was against the trinity which I don't know if its true anymore and don't care if the truth makes me sad because the truth matters more. I am watching now his sermons on Anderson who I used to watch, and now realized is a false preacher and acts like a Pharisee. I also realized that I act like a Pharisee and a hypocrite, me hating against sodomites while myself I am one and an adulterer in the heart. I want to be known by God and want to know if Jesus is the Christ.

Kacper98

Re: Hello I am Kacper
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2020, 01:54:29 PM »
I forgot to say that I am a false convert, I kept telling myself deep inside that I was not but I can't lie to myself according to the Bible I am one.

MeganIA

• BANNED
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 30
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Megan
  • Belief: Christian
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2020, 01:32:09 PM »
Hi Kacper! Welcome to the forum. I think many of us can say that we would have wanted to be seeing what you are at your age. This verse came to mind when reading your story.

Proverbs 1:7 KJV - 7 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

Have you read Chris' "Is Repentance Part of Salvation" article? I think this might help put somethings together for you. Many of us came from leavened churches like you have, so you are not alone.
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Kacper98

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2020, 04:25:05 PM »
Hi Kacper! Welcome to the forum. I think many of us can say that we would have wanted to be seeing what you are at your age. This verse came to mind when reading your story.

Proverbs 1:7 KJV - 7 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

Have you read Chris' "Is Repentance Part of Salvation" article? I think this might help put somethings together for you. Many of us came from leavened churches like you have, so you are not alone.
I have found out of the correct definition of the word repent from watching some of Christopher's videos on Steven Anderson, but I had not yet read the article.

Kacper98

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2020, 07:17:15 PM »

So I have read the article and it helped me more with the definition of repent, I do feel ashamed for my sins but not enough so I will pray to God for repentance because He is the One Who gives it.

Jeanne

• Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2020, 05:39:23 AM »
Hi Kacper! The first step in solving any problem is to first admit that there actually is a problem. You have come to that point. The question now is, do you want to remain a false convert or do you want to be secure in the knowledge of your salvation?

This is another book on the website that will give you more information:

http://creationliberty.com/articles/whymillions.php

Kacper98

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2020, 07:20:13 AM »
Thank you for the book I'll read it. I want to be secure in the knowledge of salvation because I am scared if I will never be saved and that I will continue to have a wicked heart.