Author Topic: New-Age Witch Claims She's a Christian  (Read 3348 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
New-Age Witch Claims She's a Christian
« on: July 23, 2020, 12:56:06 PM »
You will notice that I am quite firm with this woman from the start of my letter. I suspected something was very wrong from her first sentence, and by the end of this, you will see that my suspicions were correct.

KAYA FROM CA:

Greetings Brother,

Wishing you and your loved ones safety, prosperity, longevity and happiness.

Please assist if you have the time. I thought I was being guided the correct way but it is becoming clear that I wasn't. I was dissolving my LLC to create a new a place for people to heal and grow in a religion. I am not interested in making any money for the corruption that this country spews into the world. Naturally I thought I could do this through religion or a charity and not be concerned about jail/prison time. The same headquarters that helped me with my LLC said they new the right way for me to help and they almost tricked me into signing my constitutional rights away. I haven't signed the papers though they are debating on wether I can get my $3,000 back even though they lied to me about not paying taxes. I can not in good conscience hire people to spread the word of Our Creator and then have their taxes go towards a government that kills people for greed in their insatiable hunger for colonization and manipulations. It is hell on earth and I can't give them any more than their structures have already taken from my family and I.  Their tyranny has lead to 3 of my brothers dying, my families health and Spirits declining, my being verbally, emotionally, physically and sexually abused as well as neglected as a child and more. All 3 of my brothers died when I was young, which was devastating, I am 34 now. My intention is to create kingdoms of heaven on earth while still having all of my constitutional rights as well as my present and future congregations constitutional rights completely safe. My wish is to create a place that my congregation and I will never have to not worrying about being thrown out or in prison while the state keeps what I worked 11 years of my life to heal and create. I would like to have a family at some point when everything is safe enough, though I can't do this if the government is able to just come in and take over when we speak about the truths that are happening in this country and the world. I have visited several countries and they are not as they are meant to be either. There are many moments of my life, practically daily, where I feel the pain of everyone I see, I have felt this for decades.. Over time I realized my compassion and my strength gets me through it though I know that I have cried trillions of tears not only for my own sphere of suffering but also for everyone that I can plainly see and feel has been hurt by the darkness on the earth.

Do you possibly have time to have a video call with me so I can learn what you may have to share about how to bring peace without compromising?  You have been in the spotlight much longer than I have. I have had people along my journey tell me I would be creating more peace on earth but I didn't know I was going to be brought back to America to share Yeshua's messages in the ways he is asking me to until this year.

Blessings from your Sister,
Kaya

Greetings Brother,  Wishing you and your loved ones safety, prosperity, longevity and happiness.
Please assist if you have the time. I thought I was being guided the correct way but it is becoming clear that I wasn't. I was dissolving my LLC to create a new a place for people to heal and grow in a religion.

That's really vague, and so I'm a little on guard right now. I don't know what it is you believe, nor do I know any Christian that claims they want to have people "grow in a religion." We Christians preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ to bring people repentance (i.e. godly sorrow of wrongdoing) and faith in Him, that they would be renewed by the Holy Spirit and born again in Christ. The vague phrase "healing and growing in a religion" is not the same thing, and can be openly interpreted to mean anything.
When someone writes to me wishing me "prosperity" and "happiness" instead of blessings and mercies of Christ, I am very cautious. I do not know what it is you believe, and I am keeping my distance for the time being; meaning that I am not accepting any claim of you being a "sister" in Christ until I see some evidence in your words to support it.

I am not interested in making any money for the corruption that this country spews into the world. Naturally I thought I could do this through religion or a charity and not be concerned about jail/prison time. The same headquarters that helped me with my LLC said they new the right way for me to help and they almost tricked me into signing my constitutional rights away. I haven't signed the papers though they are debating on wether I can get my $3,000 back even though they lied to me about not paying taxes. I can not in good conscience hire people to spread the word of Our Creator and then have their taxes go towards a government that kills people for greed in their insatiable hunger for colonization and manipulations. It is hell on earth and I can't give them any more than their structures have already taken from my family and I.
That's exactly what I meant by my initial response. You are not first concerned about leaven, you are not first concerned about false doctrines, you are not first concerned about yoking together with false teachers, you are not first concerned about teaching the truth--in the end, you are more concerned about who is getting what money. Please do not misunderstand; I do not want donations going towards wicked things either, but your priorities are backwards for someone who claims to be of Christ, and at this point, I am baffled as to why you are writing to me. (i.e. It seems you have little or no understanding of what it is I teach.)

Their tyranny has lead to 3 of my brothers dying, my families health and Spirits declining, my being verbally, emotionally, physically and sexually abused as well as neglected as a child and more. All 3 of my brothers died when I was young, which was devastating, I am 34 now. My intention is to create kingdoms of heaven on earth while still having all of my constitutional rights as well as my present and future congregations constitutional rights completely safe.
Then you should depart from our ministry in peace because you are not brethren with those of us who have been born again in Christ. There is no "kingdom of heaven on earth," and therefore, you teach a false gospel.
Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.
-John 18:36

You are attempting to build and promote heresy, and the only reason you have written to me is because you have no idea what I teach, and likely, you wrote me on a whim (i.e. you saw a fraction of one or two of my teachings and decided to write me), thinking you were going to use me as some sort of quick legal advice to help your leavened organization, and if you had read my teachings thoroughly, you would already know that I do not give out such legal advice in the first place.

My wish is to create a place that my congregation and I will never have to not worrying about being thrown out or in prison while  the state keeps what I worked 11 years of my life to heal and create.
That is another problem: "MY congregation?" What do you mean YOUR congregation? First of all, the church belongs to Christ, not to you.
For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
-Eph 5:32

Second, as a woman you have NO teaching authority over the church, and you are in rebellion against Christ if that is what you are doing.
Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.
-2Ti 2:11-14

Can Women Be Pastors?

I would like to have a family at some point when everything is safe enough, though I can't do this if the government is able to just come in and take over when we speak about the truths that are happening in this country and the world. I have visited several countries and they are not as they are meant to be either. There are many moments of my life, practically daily, where I feel the pain of everyone I see, I have felt this for decades.. Over time I realized my compassion and my strength gets me through it though I know that I have cried trillions of tears not only for my own sphere of suffering but also for everyone that I can plainly see and feel has been hurt by the darkness on the earth.
I'm sure you have cried for yourself many times. That is not godly sorrow; that is the sorrow of the world that works death.
Now I rejoice, not that ye were made sorry, but that ye sorrowed to repentance: for ye were made sorry after a godly manner, that ye might receive damage by us in nothing. For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.
-2Co 7:9-10

That is because you are not suffering for Christ's sake, but for your own sake, which is evidenced by this ridiculous email you sent me, in which the name of Jesus, nor His Word, was mentioned one time. (i.e. Outside of your one mention of "Yeshua" at the end, which typically indicates that you might be part of the Hebrew-roots cult.)
For it is better, if the will of God be so, that ye suffer for well doing, than for evil doing.
-1 Peter 3:17

God forbid anyone join in with whatever new-age cult you are following, and I pray that anyone following you would find this ministry (or another that is sanctified and teaches true doctrine) that they might hear the Word of God, gain discernment, and depart from evil.
For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat. For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe. But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
-Heb 5:12-14

Do you possibly have time to have a video call with me so I can learn what you may have to share about how to bring peace without compromising?
Are you sure you want to sit down with me and listen to me rebuke you with Scripture for an hour on a video call? After reading my response, assuming you read it at all, you likely will not want any video call with me. The reason you cannot figure out "how to bring peace without compromising" is because you have not sanctified yourself yet:
Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:
-Luke 12:51

The Biblical Understanding of Sanctification
The reason you have not sanctified yourself yet is because it is likely that the Holy Spirit has not sanctified you in the first place. That's why you will not be able to understand the things I'm saying.
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
-1Co 2:14

You have been in the spotlight much longer than I have.
I don't have very many listeners at all. Maybe 100-150 from around the world on a regular basis, and that's about it. That's no spotlight, and so whatever popularity tree you might think you're barking up, it's the wrong one.  What listeners I have been blessed with have come from Christ alone, not from any special ability I have, and if you had the mind of Christ, you would not need to be asking me questions about money and corporations in the first place.

I have had people along my journey tell me I would be creating more peace on earth but I didn't know I was going to be brought back to America to share Yeshua's messages in the ways he is asking me to until this year.  Blessings from your Sister, Kaya 
That's completely vague. God's Word is not vague, and I do not operate my ministry in such vague ways either. I cannot discern what you mean by half of what you are saying because it sounds much more like public relations than a good understanding of Scripture.

The help that you need is here:
Why Millions of Believers on Jesus Are Going to Hell
That is not the help you think you want, but it is the help you need. I have offered it to you, and it's free to read, but if you do not want it, then I hope you depart in peace, and have a great day. Our church is here for you if you ever want to learn the truth of the Gospel of Jesus.

Greetings,

I am glad that you are careful for many people prey on the lights of the world. It's good you are discerning and I hope to never offend you only to understand and learn more.

Kindly enlighten me please if I stray from Yeshua's messages or in connection with them. Constantine seems to have changed some of them when he provided the medium for recording Yeshua's messages, as have translated bibles. Please keep in mind I am curious and I see things others mostly don't, I have seen Angels since I was a child, after tragedy struck my family I saw more than just Angels. The deeper I love Our Heavenly parents the more I see the Angels and the unseen.

Question, did Our Creator not say that we are all children of earth? Time, intelligence and science shows us that no two eyes are able to see life exactly the same way. Inversely every time  force has attempted to make others see life exactly like another pain has left an imprint of darkness. Then We must ask if Our Creator made us this way does this take away the possibility that we are brother and sister. Even those who trespass are meant to be forgiven and shown love for they know not what they do. Not to give them a chance to take advantage again but to give us the gift of learning and forgiveness for both of us to practice learning how to be better humans. To cast stones upon a fallen sister or brother would be a sin would it not? But even those who make mistakes are they still not also children of our creator? I would hope that only people in your life wish you success in a time of pandemic so that you are able to feed your family. This is what I was referring to, I did not mean to offend you. Often other people may try to wish for you to fail or suffer out of jealousy or insecurity which I've witnessed casts darkness upon each other turning kin against on another.

I understand we have differences of perception and understanding this is what makes us all unique as Our Creator intended. It is not uncommon for the positive aspects of a woman to be misunderstood and overlooked by many. Though may I ask, is it not true that God is both masculine and feminine? Did God not say that we are made in his/his image? If women were not considered or respected by God then why would our Heavenly Father/Mother give women the gift of carrying life? The overlooked understanding of the man being the head of the house can additionally be interpreted as our clarity center, our intellect. This can also be seen as the frontal cortex of the brain which is able to make clear, concise, and logical direction to remain a part of life. This brain is required to send signals to the left and the right hemispheres of the brain to communicate to the rest of our temples which allows us to move each halves of our bodies. One side fire logic the other for creativity, man and woman. The logical center when blessed by Our Creator is able to govern emotion stored in the heart, sometimes seen also the woman which is both a symbol of intelligence and love. Without us accepting Yeshua into our hearts we are not able to access the kingdom of heaven. I have been there and I did not have to die to go, it is the most magnificent thing I have yet to witness in my life. Marvelous beyond measure, purity in its exalted forms and beauty above all else. The sounds filled every molecule of my soul and enveloped me with the love above any love on earth. Our entire family was there singing and rejoicing there together in the perfection of eternity. I pray for everyone on earth see this proof of Our Creators Splendor, for then all doubts will vanish and all evils dissolve. All children of Our Creator deserve to experience our home again, in the love of Yeshua's eternal grace the doors will open again. This is my testimony and my truth.

Another question I have please? After baptism Yeshua was accepted into our hearts, was he not? Without him both men and women would be lost. With him we are able to create a life that he would respect and be in joy to see when he returns for his bride and creates kingdoms of light on earth. Further scientific connections of the presence of man and woman in the house/temple is possibly witnessed as unstable tendencies and has emotional outbursts or uncontrolled behaviors. This is an imbalance of man and woman in a man that scientifically will show that his estrogen levels are too high which has caused overwhelming destruction in the world. Also, if a man is unresponsive to estrogen then he will become unable to reproduce. On the other side, if a woman has too much testosterone then she can become infertile which ends the production of messengers for Yeshua. The energy of the feminine can also considered as power and love which is part of the hearts brain. This energy is necessary to circulate all cells and molecules to their rightful place in the body. In balance, Our heavenly parents are able to give us the strength and intelligence to face all dangers in life so that We are able to continue to exist. So could it not be seen us such? Together the intelligence energy allows the woman and the man govern the body also known as the Temple which is the container of the Soul. Without these brains both the mind and heart working together and without the guidance of Our Heavenly parents as well as Yeshua our Temples would not be able to live a life on the path of light created by Yeshua. Is it not true that without a woman all children with not continue to exist? Would they then not be be able to become messengers of Yeshua's deep, profound, unshakably compassionate and forgiving love for all the ignorance expressed by both men and women on earth.? The Holy Trinity can seen as allowing for us to exist and procreate to continue as a species reflecting it's glory into us so we can be in communion with Our Creator as he/she directs the Soul on a path of light while being held and guided by Yeshua. So could the Holy Spirit not be seen as (woman/energy) and the Father as (man/intelligence) to be the tools necessary for nothing (life/son) together with God's Majesty are we then not able to become potential for goodness? Without both and without God are temples break down and instead of us being unwavering and clearly blessed with Yeshua's light the feminine would not able to be birth men or women onto earth. Both are necessary.

The Scriptures always say we are the children of Our Creator regardless of how our human perceptions and and possible misjudgments may mislead us into judging our brethren. The only person with the right to judge us is Our Creator, all of us are just doing our best to translate his messages which have been passed down and translated by people who wish to take us further from Our Creator though Ultimate Love/Yeshua will always guide us back home. Though if you are able to show me the original translations then I am always open to learn which I call growth.

Sincerely,
Kaya

END OF DISCUSSION

As soon as I read the first two sentences of her second letter, I put this into my archives and did not bother to read any further. I knew it was a waste of my time because she would not listen, and I was fairly certain she was not a Christian in any sense.

When someone receives a rebuke like what I sent her, there are two responses I would expect: 1) anger and offense, or 2) humility and repentance. Kaya's response was lukewarm, and that showed me not only that she would not listen, but it confirmed for me that she was not of Christ because she did not care at all about His Word.

Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
-John 8:31-32

And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?
-Luke 6:46

Tim and I were talking on Skype, and when I mentioned it to him, he said he wanted to see the letter, and he wanted to read through a little of the second letter together. It was incoherent, contradictory new-age garbage, and we only made it through a couple of paragraphs. You could even see where she began to try and talk about all her accomplishments so I would respect her person (i.e. she was trying to get me to back down and accept her), and I was not having anything to do with it.

So this morning, I was preparing to post this onto the forum, and I decided to do a bit of research to see if I could find any information on the internet about this woman. It turns out, her email address was attached to a Facebook profile, and I'm going to share the link with you all:
https://www.facebook.com/kayanayo/

And that will sum up the title to this post. This is a new-age woman who practices divination in her witchcraft, and tries to claim she is a "Christian," which is sickening to say the least. I had mind to respond to her, but I decided against it because I already gave her what she needed in my response to her email. I knew she would ignore the information (i.e. Scripture and links) in my letter, but I gave it to her anyway because whether or not she reads it is not up to me.

Because she is not clear about anything she is saying (i.e. she speaks in public relations terms nonstop), I cannot tell what it is she has seen on the website, but I think she was just looking up information on 501c3, saw my book, thought it looked fancy, and then decided to write me to get some free legal advice. She did not read that book; that's obvious. If she had read it, she never would have written me in the first place, and thus, she was just wasting my time.

Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.
-Pro 26:5
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
Re: New-Age Witch Claims She's a Christian
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2020, 06:40:35 AM »
I read quite a lot of the letter and then gave up and thought, Wow, Chris has a lot more patience than I do to bother reading all of this junk to the end.  Going down to the bottom it was good to read that you weren't going to waste your time reading all of it either.

What did again pique my interest though was the issue of

Can Women Be Pastors?
http://www.creationliberty.com/articles/womenteach.php

I know I sort of push this a bit and I'm happy to be rebuked if I'm wrong in any way, but from scripture I stand that the title might be better changed to

Can Women Be Elders?

In the leavened "churches" the terms "pastor" and "elder" seem to be used interchangeably, but scripture uses the term "pastor" to describe a person who is a mentor and who encourages others in the congregation to be more sanctified.

Ephesians 4 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; 12 for the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: 13 till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ: 14 that we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive; 15 but speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ: 16 from whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.

So to give an answer to the question of whether women can be "pastors" I would have to say yes, but the only situation they can do that is in the older women mentoring younger women as in scripture

Titus 2 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
But speak thou the things which become sound doctrine: 2 that the aged men be sober, grave, temperate, sound in faith, in charity, in patience. 3 The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things; 4 that they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, 5 to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.

I found it chillingly evil in the "church buildings" that the older women were doing the exact opposite of all of this and in my case they were encouraging a younger woman to be disobedient to her husband and were destabilizing marriage and a family and pushing the feminist agenda.  The elders didn't care and went right along with it.  It was glaringly obvious the "senior pastor" was only there for his pay packet and I was no loss because I wasn't giving them money.  Correct teaching from the Word of God means everything to us but it meant nothing to them.  I push this issue a whole lot because of the large and painful effect it has had on my life but also the frustration of being around people who were so blind to all of the basics of the gospel message.

And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

Jeanne

• Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2020, 07:18:19 AM »
What did again pique my interest though was the issue of

Can Women Be Pastors?
http://www.creationliberty.com/articles/womenteach.php

I know I sort of push this a bit and I'm happy to be rebuked if I'm wrong in any way, but from scripture I stand that the title might be better changed to

Can Women Be Elders?

In the leavened "churches" the terms "pastor" and "elder" seem to be used interchangeably, but scripture uses the term "pastor" to describe a person who is a mentor and who encourages others in the congregation to be more sanctified.

Actually, in the church buildings, the 'pastor' is the main man in charge of things and is seen as the supreme authority in the 'church'. The elders are elected by the members (at least in most of the ones I've attended) and they serve to assist the pastor. I realise those are not the Biblical definitions of those roles but that's the way the world sees them, so that is why Chris titled the article the way he did. Women are NOT to be in a position of authority in the church.

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2020, 09:17:19 AM »
Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.
-2Ti 2:11-14

With that verse in mind, where is the problem? I don't understand.

Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law.
-1Co 14:34

The context of 1Co 14 is teaching through the speaking of various languages in the church. The command for women is that they are not to have teaching authority over the church when we are assembled together for a solemn meeting (i.e. like the weekly study). It does not mean they cannot talk at all, or pray, or sing, but they do not have teaching authority, and therefore, they cannot be pastors because that is the primary job of a pastor.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2020, 07:19:04 PM »
Thanks Chris and Jeanne for the replies and have made a good point. 
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)