Author Topic: 2nd Amendment Rights  (Read 1313 times)

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
  • Edification: 134
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
  • First Name: Kenneth
  • Belief: Christian
2nd Amendment Rights
« on: February 10, 2021, 07:56:17 PM »
In this video you will see US citizens fighting for their right to keep and bear arms on the street.

These men are lawfully open carrying their firearms and not breaking any laws. Nonetheless the police taze one of them, confiscate their lawfully carried weapons, arrest them and never articulate any crime being committed though they had ample time to do so.
I'm not saying what these 2A defenders are doing is the best way to go about it.
I'm not saying that others should do this.
What I am saying is that these men, in my opinion, are brave and professional in their fight. And they are obviously willing to suffer and put their lives on the line in defending their constitutional rights.
If anyone thinks what they are doing is over-the-top they should remember that is exactly why Americans honor military veterans. Risking their lives to maintain our constitutional freedoms.

Many people are working on many levels to maintain our 2A rights. This is just one.

https://youtu.be/GrDAPPiu1QE

Second Amendment:
A well regulated Militia, 👉being necessary to the security of a free State👈, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed.
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
Re: 2nd Amendment Rights
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2021, 08:36:32 PM »
Second Amendment:
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed.

Chris' posting about Athens, Tennessee in 1946 shone a whole lot of light on the importance of that too.
http://www.creationliberty.com/forum/index.php?topic=1251.msg10508#msg10508

Side Note:  Those pointing hands you put in the posting Kenneth cause a preview of a reply message to show

The following error or errors occurred while posting this message:
The message body was left empty.

And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2021, 09:09:11 PM »
Just because I fixed the foreign character issue, does not mean that this forum is designed to recognize all images of any kind. Some of us may be able to view them, but others cannot. I hope everyone just keeps that in mind when using such things.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Caleb

• CLE Church Members
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 16
  • Romans 1
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Caleb
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2021, 09:25:16 PM »
You want to know the main problem with officers who do this?  Education and/or power hungry.  It's how these cops are educated during their training in the academy and lack of knowledge in the power of the Executive branch whereas they don't have to enforce laws that contradict the Bill of Rights.  And it's obvious that these cops, knowing what they are doing is wrong, get even more aggressive when people call them out on their mistakes.