Author Topic: Alien Agenda  (Read 7997 times)

zachshrader

• Born Again Christians
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 21
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Zachary
  • Belief: Christian
Alien Agenda
« on: November 07, 2018, 05:25:08 PM »
I was reading some posts from the past and saw people talking about an alien agenda.  Is that just the government or whoever creating a false alien invasion to cause unity and  therefore starting the one world government? Or is there somewhere I can read about this agenda?

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: 49
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Caleb
Re: Alien Agenda
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2018, 06:02:20 PM »
Zach, where is it? I was looking at the creation liberty website but I can't seem to find it.
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26 Who can say that man is an animal?

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2018, 06:03:05 PM »
Sorry, I removed your reply because that article is not supposed to be available yet. I'm nowhere near done with that, and it was Google's spider program that put it into the search availability, so I removed it from the server completely.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

zachshrader

• Born Again Christians
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2018, 07:42:13 PM »
Its okay Chris.  I was reading  from past articles where you were saying that the context of Genesis 6:1-2 where it says the sons of God were just speaking of the sons of Seth who followed God and repented.  Do you believe differently now?

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2018, 07:47:46 PM »
Yes, I'm sorry, I was repeating what I was taught at the time instead of reading it carefully. I'm always learning to rely on God's education of me, instead of relying on the rudiments of the world.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

zachshrader

• Born Again Christians
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2018, 07:51:35 PM »
Its okay again!  What made you change your mind?

strangersmind

• Born Again Christians
  • Disciplined (Forum LVL 5)
  • Edification: 24
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Billy
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2018, 11:41:17 PM »
Chris, so you no longer believe the sons of god are man but now rather believe they are angles?

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2018, 01:05:20 AM »
No, I'm sorry, I misread his post. Wait... did I? What is the question? Look the sons of God mentioned in the genealogy of Genesis are referring to the line of Seth, not fallen angels. I hope that is a more clear statement from me on the matter.

zachshrader

• Born Again Christians
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2018, 09:11:58 PM »
Chris, Im sorry but i read all of your article on the alien agenda before you removed it, and in that article if i remember correctly, you said that the sons of God in genesis were the fallen angels. 

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2018, 10:33:58 PM »
That's why I took it down. I started writing that a couple years ago from what I remember, and that's one of the reasons I took it down. I need more Scriptural understanding, and I need to do more research before I publish that stuff, that's why I prefer people not to read or promote articles until I'm done with them, that why I don't spread any errors before I have a chance to correct them. I have a handful of other topics I want to get to before I pick that up again.

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: 49
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Caleb
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2018, 09:53:47 AM »
Chris, thank you for explaining, I know how people love to talk about such topics but usually with error and that is how they get so popular. I can see you have a love for the truth because you always want to correct yourself and always want to do research for the truth. I hope that the topics you create are going to be full of scripture and truth. If I remember correctly, you said you are going to articles on the black lives movement, modern day "sects" (baptists, Methodists, and others), and other topics.
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26 Who can say that man is an animal?

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2018, 02:03:11 PM »
That is why I like to bring up controversial topics like the alien agenda / fallen angels too, just so we can say we have covered it and that the final conclusion is that there is no firm evidence. 

On topics like that it is only a matter of time until those who read the forum and others will come across such beliefs out there.

Also maybe worth noting again that biological systems can not come about all on their own because they are very complex and so aliens can not have formed from the dust of the ground on some planet way out there.
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

Jeanne

• Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2018, 07:49:09 AM »
Take a closer look at what Genesis actually says:

Genesis 6:1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, 2 that the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

If angels were even capable of the lust of the flesh (which they aren't), they still wouldn't be getting married.

Matthew 22:30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

Mark 12:25 For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.

Taking a wife means marriage, which is a commitment I can't see any fallen angel being capable of.

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2018, 07:57:29 AM »
Ya know, that's a good point and I don't think it's something we discussed when we were studying that a few months ago on our Thurs night study. The Bible would not recognize a marriage that's outside the parameters God set for it; He did not create marriage for angels.

In fact, that can be correlated with what Jesus said:
For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.
-Mat 22:30

When we are as the angels are, existing as spirits, then there is no marriage, which means it's impossible for a fallen angel to marry with mankind.

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
  • Edification: 134
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
  • First Name: Kenneth
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2018, 08:53:57 AM »
This conversation (along with another source) has helped put-to-rest some false doctrines that I was taught and believed for many years regarding this Nephilum/fallen angel subject.
Amen!

Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

strangersmind

• Born Again Christians
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2018, 07:17:29 PM »
But it is possible for the angle of darkness to appear as light. And for angles to take the form of men. So if it refers to man (the sons of god) then the question is what did the giants come from? If God destroy all living things during the flood then how did the giants appear back after the flood?

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2018, 07:20:15 PM »
If I may interject, and I know this is off topic, I want to apologize again to Billy. I noticed something this week; multiple times I've caught myself not reading something carefully and making sure I understand it before I respond. I rebuke others for doing that, and I'm completely guilty of it myself this week, and I'm not only irritated at myself, I'm embarrassed that I wrongfully accused someone else because of my error. It's been on my mind a lot the past few days, and so I hope everyone would be willing to forgive me, and I'll work on that.

Please continue with the discussion.

strangersmind

• Born Again Christians
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2018, 07:27:48 PM »
I do forgive you. As I also need forgiveness

Jeanne

• Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2018, 08:31:37 PM »
Billy, yes, it is possible for an angel of darkness to appear as an angel of light. It is also possible for angels to appear as men for the purpose of communication, as happened frequently in the OT. (No appearances of angels in the NT, though, after the birth of Christ, and I don't know of any reports in history of people being visited by angels, either.)

There is nowhere in Scripture, however, that implies that an angel, even in human appearance would be capable of sexual intercourse.

The only possible explanation for the giants I can come up with (and this is pure conjecture on my part) is that the Bible never tells us what the mark on Cain was. Maybe he became a giant and his DNA was altered to produce giants? No idea...

Other than that, this is just one of those things the Bible is not clear on. Maybe the bit about giants is simply an add-on comment that really has nothing to do with them being the RESULT of the marriages between the sons of God and the daughters of men.

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2018, 12:00:20 AM »
(No appearances of angels in the NT, though, after the birth of Christ, and I don't know of any reports in history of people being visited by angels, either.)

Acts 5 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
17 Then the high priest rose up, and all they that were with him, (which is the sect of the Sadducees,) and were filled with indignation, 18 and laid their hands on the apostles, and put them in the common prison. 19 But the angel of the Lord by night opened the prison doors, and brought them forth, and said, 20 Go, stand and speak in the temple to the people all the words of this life.

I guess you could call that a visitation.  Being night time they might have been groping around in the dark though and not have been able to see anything. 

Hebrews 13 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
1 Let brotherly love continue. 2 Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

It would seem that the apostles would have no problem with the concept of angels presenting themselves in the full body form of a man.

The topic is an interesting one.  The giants are puzzling but then we also do see things like this from time to time.

https://www.foxnews.com/science/farmer-claims-his-huge-6-foot-5-inch-cow-is-bigger-than-giant-viral-sensation-knickers

This one is bigger than the 6ft 4 one in Australia.  Hence it might not be too much of an issue that a genetic mutation has caused this type of gigantism to occur in man and for the genetics to be passed on through family lines and thereby causing a community of giants as in David's time.
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)