Author Topic: 9/11: May We Never Forget  (Read 8200 times)

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
  • Edification: 134
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
  • First Name: Kenneth
  • Belief: Christian
9/11: May We Never Forget
« on: September 11, 2019, 10:23:22 PM »
May we never forget that people, many people, even eye-witnesses that survived the demolition of the twin towers, have been blowing the whistle on the "Official Story", about what happened 18 years ago today; the day that "changed the world".
I find it somewhat comforting that there are still people out there that are still standing up for the truth at great personal expense.

Here is a play list that was published just this week covering a mere six of those whistle blowers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOWRLoNOhRs&list=PLN6xa7kD9dZ9K3DiYvtEKlaYpBIH_PM_0

18 years ago today I was deep in the western pacific ocean on board USS Columbia SSN-771, in forward berthing, when the CO made a 1MC announcement that the World Trade Center had been knocked down by two airplanes. It didn't makes sense then and in many ways it still doesn't make sense today. We were just two days away from returning to our home port of Pearl Harbor Hawaii at the end of a six month deployment.  We were told that the ship may be turning around to return to the Persian Gulf for "wartime exercises".  However, we did return to home port as scheduled. We wouldn't return to the Gulf for those exercises until March of the following year to participate in what became known as the "Shock and Awe" of Operation Iraq Freedom.
In a way I'm grateful that I didn't know then what I know today. They would send us before and after satellite photos of the targets we had destroyed. Some of my shipmates celebrated. I never did.

In knowing what I know now this difficult for me to write.

I used to think the judgements in Revelation were harsh.
Now I understand.

Rev 16:4 And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.
Rev 16:5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus.
Rev 16:6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.
Rev 16:7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.
Rev 16:8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
Re: 9/11: May We Never Forget
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2019, 10:53:42 PM »
I met and talked with David Griffin who is mentioned in that video. I can't remember exactly when, but I think it was about 12 years ago when he was traveling through Columbus, Ohio. I asked him what he thought the answer was, or rather, what should be done to get the truth out and solve the problem in our government. His answer to me was that he thought that the churches should get involved. I walked away from that conversation disappointed, and today, I'm more disappointed with his answer than ever before.

I could talk your head off all day about 9/11 stuff; I studied the matter intricately. I could have given long, extension power point presentations on it. The reason I got away from it was by the grace of God, in which He finally gave me understanding that none of these things will ever be solved without the Lord Jesus Christ. That much wickedness in high places; only God will be able to judge it, and our job is to preach the Gospel of Christ to the lost. That's how you solve the problem.
Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying, Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision. Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.
-Psa 2:1-5
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Jeanne

• Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2019, 05:31:37 AM »
When we were away visiting some friends a couple of weeks ago, they had the television on watching the news. She usually watches Fox, but sometimes checks out the other channels just to see what other kind of garbage they are spewing (even though that's all ANY of them do, really).

There was some sort of town hall meeting or something; (it was a very brief clip and I don't even remember what channel it was on) and one man stood up and said that the only one who could fix everything that is wrong is Jesus Christ. Then the news anchor came back on and said that this man thought problems could be solved by people 'going to church'! Mandy and I looked at each other, and even though she's not a Christian, she was shocked and said 'That's NOT what he said!'

strangersmind

• Born Again Christians
  • Disciplined (Forum LVL 5)
  • Edification: 24
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Billy
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2019, 03:49:56 PM »
You guys do know that America is not the only country that had tall buildings fall to the ground? The longer I live outside the country the more I see how bad America is. You say planes alone can not bring the building down but I can show you a 8 story mall fell because of a air conditioning. Fire can't weaken the pillar alone, I can show you a building that tiles bring it down. It must be a super duper high heat bomb that bring it down, I can show you a 10 story hotel that fell by umm... you know I do not know why that one fell.  I can go on for quite a while on 911 vs the world. what makes them different is they do not sit around and make conspiracy theories on every event that happens.

On a side note, what all of them have in common is exploding sounds coming from building  before they fell. If you would like to know what the sound is let me know and I will explain the explosions. No point now if they want to believe they are bombs

Jeanne

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2019, 04:11:33 PM »
In the buildings you mentioned, was all the concrete turned to dust and traces of thermite found in the rubble? Because that's what happened with the WTC.

A lot of people forget about Building 7, too. The BBC reported that it had already collapsed a full 20 minutes before it actually did. In fact, you can see it still standing in the picture behind the news anchor's head as she's reporting that it's gone.

And how many of those buildings you described fell perfectly straight down into their own footprints without touching anything else nearby? The ONLY way that can happen is with a controlled demolition.

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2019, 07:35:13 PM »
In the buildings you mentioned, was all the concrete turned to dust and traces of thermite found in the rubble? Because that's what happened with the WTC.

The interesting side of this is that it gives an insight as to how the stone may have been cut for building the megalithic stone structures we see all around the world.  The machining marks can still be seen on many structures and it is not diamond tipped tools that have been used.  It is quite likely that these stone structures were built using high technology (both to machine the stone and to move them) before the flood of Noah's time. 

I probably take more interest in this because I do machining for a job and so it is interesting to see how other people designed and made things rather than my taking a great interest in conspiracies.

Whatever they were doing before the flood, they were up to no good.  With the ark being made out of wood I do wonder if Noah ever had a problem with arsonists trying to destroy it while it was under construction.
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

Jeanne

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2019, 08:16:41 PM »
With the ark being made out of wood I do wonder if Noah ever had a problem with arsonists trying to destroy it while it was under construction.

They were probably all too busy laughing at him and making fun of the thing. Besides, I'm sure God would have made sure it was protected.

Chris

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2019, 08:17:53 PM »
You guys do know that America is not the only country that had tall buildings fall to the ground?

America has many issues, but one good thing is the design requirements for buildings vs other countries.

Engineers are trained to follow RAGAGEP (recognized and generally accepted good engineering practices).  The towers were designed to handle the impact from a plane.  The examples from other countries are useless unless you can prove that they were designed to the same standard and had similar failure mechanisms. 

www.ae911truth.org has some information on the design of the towers and analysis of the proposed failure of the towers.  A few thousand engineers have signed a petition to have a more thorough investigation.

strangersmind

• Born Again Christians
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2019, 06:19:17 PM »
I think only maybe 2 did not fall like the wtc. And yes u can see where some turn the cement into powder. One of the main reason why America do not have as many building failure is do to are building code laws. But to say you need some super special stuff to bring a building down is not true. Just look to the middle east. We should use decrement when studying and researching a matter.

I for one like the hole idea of the conspiracy. But today It seams like they have a conspiracy on everything that happens in America. In rome to hittler did big things to get the people emotions going. So probably the buildings were all planned for us to move to their agenda. But it can be done in a simple way.

Building 7 we all can see it fall but has anyone show any pictures of the other side before it fell? Every one only see the top. Let's use decrement when looking at the evidence and not what everyone is saying.

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
  • Edification: 134
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
  • First Name: Kenneth
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2019, 06:28:04 PM »
Building 7 we all can see it fall but has anyone show any pictures of the other side before it fell? Every one only see the top. Let's use decrement when looking at the evidence and not what everyone is saying.
You can see WTC7 falling from different angles in this video. You can also see men who escaped before the collapse waiting for rescue in the blown out windows.

https://youtu.be/0YhJcl0PO3U
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2019, 07:53:51 PM »
I think only maybe 2 did not fall like the wtc. And yes u can see where some turn the cement into powder. One of the main reason ...

The building was partially made from concrete which was made from cement and aggregate and of course water.  I see it quite a lot today where people are calling concrete cement because it is hyper trendy and it is not the correct terminology.  If anyone ever asked me to make something for them out of cement I would do exactly as they asked and then when it breaks I would inform them that it would have been much stronger and cheaper if it was made out of concrete rather than cement.  Compared to concrete, cement has very little strength.
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

Jeanne

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2019, 10:13:35 PM »
Isn't cement the stuff they usually use as mortar between bricks? Concrete is what they pave roads with.

Regarding the Twin Towers, Billy, can you explain how an aeroplane that is made from aluminium can possibly crash through closely set solid steel girders and how jet fuel (basically diesel) can burn hot enough to melt the reinforced steel floors?

These are not just 'conspiracy theories' but conspiracy fact. The thing we all have to remember, though, is that Satan is behind ALL of these conspiracies and he has been working for millennia to get his plan into place. This will all get fixed ONLY at the return of Jesus Christ.

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2019, 10:40:15 PM »
Isn't cement the stuff they usually use as mortar between bricks? Concrete is what they pave roads with.

No.  Mortar is composed of sand, cement, lime and water.  You could build a building using cement as the mortar, but it will come crashing down like the twin towers. 

Actually, no, come to think of it.  You wouldn't get the building consent to begin with and you would be stopped working when the building inspector turned up to examine your processes and if you didn't demolish everything you had constructed up until that point they certainly would.

strangersmind

• Born Again Christians
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2019, 02:11:41 PM »

Regarding the Twin Towers, Billy, can you explain how an aeroplane that is made from aluminium can possibly crash through closely set solid steel girders and how jet fuel (basically diesel) can burn hot enough to melt the reinforced steel floors?

These are not just 'conspiracy theories' but conspiracy fact. The thing we all have to remember, though, is that Satan is behind ALL of these conspiracies and he has been working for millennia to get his plan into place. This will all get fixed ONLY at the return of Jesus Christ.

I once work as a tow truck driver. One day I was call to a overpass on highway. Underneath was a 18 wheeler that was burning, so I had to wait for fire department to get there to put it out. Well what happened is the overpass came crashing down. The truck never hit anything so my question is how do a burning truck take down a overpass that is made to hold a train?

When it comes to tornados, they can do amazing things like put a blade of grass threw a 2x4 wood. Now if wind can put grass threw solid wood at 200 mph then how much more a plane to the building?

See it is not just aluminum going threw steel but if do look carefully most of the surface of the wtc is glass windows. And instead is fairly hollow. The plane do not need to brake the steel beams it only needs to break the hand hammered rivets that holds them together.
But to be all fair we cannot compare the wtc with other buildings that came down. Because they only ones that came down with planes. The only way for us to see how it can be done is build the wtc fly plane into it and see what happens

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2019, 03:02:00 PM »
Billy, what you're saying is demonstrating that you do not understand the problem. This has nothing to do with aluminum ripping through steel. No one would argue that point. The problem is that the building did not come down in a manner which would reflect the damage of a plane crash. Not even remotely close. Not to mention, the building was designed to withstand that damage. Buildings do not come down at free-fall speed, concrete turning to dust, and ASTM E119 steel beams found split into convenient 30 ft sections to simply be put onto a truck and destroyed before investigators have a chance to look at the evidence; that does not happen, nor has ever happened, with any other building in history that has been hit by a plane or had far more intense fires in them, but it supposedly happened miraculously three times in one day on 9/11?

Perhaps you may not understand the engineering perspective on this, but the chances of that happening like that for one building alone is astronomically low, but for three? Who all happened to be owned by the same man who had signed a multi-billion dollar lease and insurance policy on those three buildings three months prior to their destruction? From an engineering perspective, that's impossible... unless it was designed that way.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

strangersmind

• Born Again Christians
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2019, 04:22:58 PM »
I never said I do not believe there is no conspiracy. Out of all the places to fly the planes why wtc why not white house? What I am saying is there been few building that fell like tc.

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2019, 05:57:58 PM »
Yes, it did seem exactly like what you were saying:
When it comes to tornados, they can do amazing things like put a blade of grass threw a 2x4 wood. Now if wind can put grass threw solid wood at 200 mph then how much more a plane to the building?
See it is not just aluminum going threw steel but if do look carefully most of the surface of the wtc is glass windows. And instead is fairly hollow. The plane do not need to brake the steel beams it only needs to break the hand hammered rivets that holds them together.

That's also the reason you're saying that they were "planes" because many eye-witness accounts said they were not planes. Again, you're mimicking the official story. Try this to get up to speed if you want to discuss this with us:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKO5t3rcIZU
You're also suggesting the White House because you are looking at it from the perspective of random Muslim terrorists and not the perspective of government terrorists. The White House would have received more eye witnesses than any other building, and since the President and his staff are in on the plan, why would you attack your own house? Thus, your question only makes sense if it were Muslim terrorists, which why I'm saying that your comments are not coming from an informed standpoint.

strangersmind

• Born Again Christians
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2019, 07:01:12 PM »
I will have to look at video tonight right now the day start and internet is getting worse. That is why I mentioned wite house terrorist would go for places like wite house and what not. So I agree that it is a inside job. Same as hittler with the jews. I will watch video before saying anything further

strangersmind

• Born Again Christians
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2019, 02:27:33 PM »
Ok I went threw the video a few times. I do not know if any of you notice this but whoever made the video is being deceptive. Like for example when it is on the Pentagon. Some of the pictures he showed is not of the Pentagon

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2019, 03:16:05 PM »
Like for example when it is on the Pentagon. Some of the pictures he showed is not of the Pentagon
Okay, I can't help you with that problem. That's beyond my ability to help. When someone is shown the Pentagon, and then (vaguely) responds "That's not the Pentagon," I can no longer have a discussion with that person. Have a great day.