Author Topic: Covid-19  (Read 16211 times)

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
  • Belief: Christian
Re: Covid-19
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2021, 02:44:47 PM »
Inventor of PCR Test Said Fauci ‘Doesn’t Know Anything’ And Is Willing To Lie On Television
https://nationalfile.com/inventor-of-pcr-test-said-fauci-doesnt-know-anything-and-is-willing-to-lie-on-television/
Kary Mullis, who won a 1993 Nobel Prize for inventing the polymerase chain reaction (PCR) testing process later used to diagnose Coronavirus cases, said that Dr. Anthony Fauci lacks knowledge of medicine and is willing to lie on television. Mullis also admitted in another set of videotaped remarks that a PCR test “doesn’t tell you that you’re sick.”

So assuming that Covid19 is real (because no one, not even the CDC, seems to have a culture of it in a lab, which is a requirement to declare that a strain exists), then the numbers they kept force feeding everyone in the mainstream media (numbers which were conveniently taken off MSM after Biden was "inaugurated") are COMPLETE MADE UP. They are based on test numbers that do not work, based on made up cycles by the WHO, and regurgitated to the public to scare us.

This is why, back in Feb 2020 when I told our church this was political, that also said I wanted to change the subject anytime someone wanted to talk about it. I knew we did not have all the information, so I did not want fear-mongering going on in the church. I want to make sure everyone reading this understands that our church NEVER stopped meeting together (and the question was never even raised), we NEVER wore masks, and lo and behold, NO ONE got sick in 2020, so you can either call it the workings of the Holy Ghost, or you can call it basic discernment... both of which, I would say the grand majority of American churchgoers are missing.

I also covered the falsity of the PCR test in this posting and Dr Sam Bailey has done a good series exposing the use of PCR and includes the interviews with Kary Mullis in her series.
http://www.creationliberty.com/forum/index.php?topic=1254.msg10597#msg10597

We have a PCR machine here at my work that is used for research and I'm even the technician for it.  I have tried getting through all of this information to others here at my work but I can see I'm wasting my time.  They are totally asleep at the wheel.
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

Jeanne

• Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2021, 01:07:14 PM »
This is the reason that the COVID deaths are so high. This nurse was at Elmhurst Hospital in NYC and exposes what was actually going on in a lot of these hospitals:

https://davejanda.com/nurse-erin-marie-dissecting-new-yorks-covid-response/

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2021, 05:23:19 AM »
A search for "CDC" "Private Company" brings up a lot of results

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=%22CDC%22+%22Private+Company%22&t=h_&ia=web

Here is a typical result and gives a lot of insight in to the relationship between the CDC and the pharmaceutical industry.  I chose this article because of Robert Kennedy's stance against vaccination.

Robert Kennedy Jr: CDC Is A Privately Owned Vaccine Company!
Published on September 10, 2020
https://principia-scientific.com/robert-kennedy-jr-cdc-is-a-privately-owned-vaccine-company/

Rather than quoting a lot of the article, I'll just post the link so anyone can read it if they wish to.  It's not too long.

And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2021, 02:12:07 AM »
It was interesting seeing in today's news about Johnson & Johnson having a batch of 15 million vaccine doses destroyed by workers apparently making a mixing error.  I'm wondering if this is accidentally on purpose.

Coronavirus: AstraZeneca kicked out of US factory over mix-up 'that ruined 15 million vaccine doses'
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health/coronavirus/300269290/coronavirus-astrazeneca-kicked-out-of-us-factory-over-mixup-that-ruined-15-million-vaccine-doses

The fact that this was at Johnson & Johnson still makes me think back to what Donald Trump was saying at the CPAC gathering and the only company he mentioned was Johnson & Johnson and in quite a cryptic sort of a way and also the comments about the FDA in rather a cryptic way too.

http://www.creationliberty.com/forum/index.php?topic=1251.msg10744#msg10744
https://youtu.be/4VDZfIvXnzI
At the 8:31:30 mark.

I'm still thinking that Trump knows full well about the danger of "vaccines" injected in to unsuspecting people and has quietly done something about it.

He does go on to mention treatment for people who are sick and I doubt that was about people with some normal kind of sickness.  (c.f. these people are sick.)

Jeanne

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2021, 07:34:15 PM »
First of all, I want to say that I do not endorse or trust this so-called 'ministry' in any way, shape or form. That being said, there is some very good info in the following video concerning the dangers that people who have received the various COVID shots (they are NOT vaccines in the legal sense, since they don't contain any actual virus) pose to unvaccinated people they come into contact with. Doctors include Sherri Tenpenny, Christiane Northrop, Carrie Madej, Lee Merritt and someone simply called Dr Larry, who I am unfamiliar with.

https://grandmageri422.me/2021/04/25/latest-video-with-dr-tenpenny-dr-merritt-dr-t-dr-carrie-madej-dr-northrop-on-covid-19-and-jabs/

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
  • Edification: 133
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
  • First Name: Kenneth
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2021, 08:07:54 PM »
WASHINGTON, D.C., May 10, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) — The federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has put employers on notice that should they attempt to require employees to receive injections of experimental COVID-19 gene-therapy vaccines a resulting adverse reaction will be considered “work-related” for which the employer may be held liable.
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/employers-may-be-liable-for-any-adverse-reaction-from-mandated-coronavirus-shots-osha
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

Jeanne

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2021, 08:21:03 PM »
WASHINGTON, D.C., May 10, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) — The federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has put employers on notice that should they attempt to require employees to receive injections of experimental COVID-19 gene-therapy vaccines a resulting adverse reaction will be considered “work-related” for which the employer may be held liable.
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/employers-may-be-liable-for-any-adverse-reaction-from-mandated-coronavirus-shots-osha

Wow, I can't believe the federal government finally did something right!

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2021, 03:25:20 PM »
Recently Chris mentioned that magnets were sticking to the site where people got the jab.
Here is the first video I've seen of it. There are social media videos, and then an investigative reporter on the street asking people if they got the shot, which one, and when they got it.
This looks bad:

https://thehighwire.com/videos/the-covid-vaccine-magnet-challenge/
« Last Edit: May 21, 2021, 03:27:49 PM by Kenneth Winslow »
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

Jeanne

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2021, 07:03:41 PM »
Recently Chris mentioned that magnets were sticking to the site where people got the jab.
Here is the first video I've seen of it. There are social media videos, and then an investigative reporter on the street asking people if they got the shot, which one, and when they got it.
This looks bad:

It's not that magnets are simply sticking; the jab site actually has polarity, meaning that it will push against one side of the magnet while attracting the other side. Those round rare earth magnets will flip over if you try to stick the 'wrong' side to the jab site.

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2021, 07:20:42 PM »
This looks bad:

It's not that magnets are simply sticking; the jab site actually has polarity, meaning that it will push against one side of the magnet while attracting the other side. Those round rare earth magnets will flip over if you try to stick the 'wrong' side to the jab site.

I didn't watch the video but that would especially alert me to fakery.  If the micro-particles have a dipole they will align with either side of the magnet accordingly.  You won't see any flipping over either.  That is even how an MRI machine works.  When you put the patient through the strong magnetic field the dipole moment of the water molecules causes them all to line up.  When micro-particles (water, "vaccine" etc) line up in a strong magnetic field the patient won't be able to feel or see anything that is happening on that scale.

Fakery like this can even be used by those pushing vaccines and commenting how stupid and uninformed the anti-vaccine people are.  Beware, fake videos are quite likely made to push a certain agenda.

Jeanne

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2021, 09:05:17 PM »
I didn't watch the video but that would especially alert me to fakery.  If the micro-particles have a dipole they will align with either side of the magnet accordingly.  You won't see any flipping over either.  That is even how an MRI machine works.  When you put the patient through the strong magnetic field the dipole moment of the water molecules causes them all to line up.  When micro-particles (water, "vaccine" etc) line up in a strong magnetic field the patient won't be able to feel or see anything that is happening on that scale.

Fakery like this can even be used by those pushing vaccines and commenting how stupid and uninformed the anti-vaccine people are.  Beware, fake videos are quite likely made to push a certain agenda.

The video Chris posted is a compilation of several different videos, but there are hundreds of them all over the Internet. Too many to all be fake, I think. I know a couple of people who have gotten the jab, so I'll try to see if I can get them to try it...

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2021, 10:36:07 PM »

The video Chris posted is a compilation of several different videos, but there are hundreds of them all over the Internet. Too many to all be fake, I think. I know a couple of people who have gotten the jab, so I'll try to see if I can get them to try it...

My dispute wasn't actually about magnetic attraction to the site of the injection but rather that a bar magnet or a bar magnet bent in to the shape of a horse shoe could attract on one end and repel on the other end. 

It would be interesting to see what happens if one of the "vaccine" recipients was put through an MRI machine immediately after having the "vaccine".  Hmm, so the "vaccine", does it have ferromagnetic, paramagnetic or diamagnetic properties? Hmmm.

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2021, 06:31:39 AM »

I finally managed to download the video so I could watch it.  Yes CERTAINLY cause for concern in my opinion. The sooner the whole lot of what is going on is exposed the better.

I couldn't watch the video until I managed to download it and was pleased to see the horse shoe magnet was just an image they used in the video promotion.  The video doesn't depict "bad science" to me at all. 

Some of the Q posts commented about the relationships between the founders of businesses like 23andme and Facebook etc.  Who knows, maybe this is a means of remotely exterminating people as they so desire.

theAXEisLAID

• CLE Church Members
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 11
    • View Profile
  • First Name: David
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2021, 09:56:26 AM »
Dept of Labor and OSHA Reverse Course, Will Not Enforce Employer Responsibility to Report COVID Vaccination Injuries

OSHA is now saying they will not “enforce” that record-keeping requirement until May of 2022.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2021/05/22/dept-of-labor-and-osha-reverse-course-will-not-enforce-employer-responsibility-to-report-covid-vaccination-injuries/
And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Matthew 3:10 KJV

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2021, 10:00:30 AM »
OSHA is now saying they will not “enforce” that record-keeping requirement until May of 2022.]
At least the idea of employers being held accountable for vaccine injuries is on the street now.

Jeanne

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2021, 08:17:21 PM »
I just got the following email from America's Frontline Doctors. (I just took out the paragraph where they were asking for money.)

IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT Court

AMERICA’S FRONTLINE DOCTORS

PETITION FOR TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER

vs.

XAVIER BECERRA, Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, and U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES, AND John & Jane Does I-V; Black & White Partnerships; and ABC Corporations I-V,

Defendants.

Dear Friend,

Today America’s Frontline Doctors filed a petition for a temporary restraining order against the U.S. Secretary of the U.S. Department of HHS, Xavier Becerra.

Here’s why:

Children are not guinea pigs: There is a statistically zero percent chance of young people dying of COVID-19. To promote an investigational product that has no long-term studies and no animal studies, to pressure parents and teens to use an experimental product that has not been fully approved by the FDA breaks all of the rules of medicine and the HHS’ own goal to protect Americans.

The expansion of the Emergency Use Authorization (EAU) for younger children is all risk and no benefit. HHS is ignoring the science and the data.

HHS is betraying its mission to, “enhance the health and well-being of all Americans…and by fostering sound, sustained advances in the sciences underlying medicine, public health, and social services.”

Sadly, millions of parents are being misled by HHS Secretary Becerra and the FDA, and we are calling on the Federal Courts to stop Becerra and compel HHS to suspend the promotion and rush to administer a vaccine that has not been fully tested and approved.

COVID 19 Vaccine Side Effects: We’ve never seen this level of side effects for any vaccine without the FDA taking action. The Rotavirus vaccine was canceled for 15 cases of non-lethal side effects and the Swine Flu vaccine was canceled for 25 deaths. But now, by the CDC’s own data, we are seeing a 12,000 percent increase in deaths with these vaccines and they’re still promoting this to our kids.

Support the Science: Under the age of 20, the survivability rate for COVID-19 is 99.997 percent. More than 4,000 deaths have been tied to the administering of COVID-19 vaccines in the last four months as opposed to 1,500 total in the previous ten years for all vaccines.

This last fact alone should be enough to STOP this dangerous vaccine. But HHS, the FDA and the CDC are ignoring the science and they are putting the lives of our children on the line. Thousands of doctors and physician groups across the world are demanding the vaccine rollout be stopped. But America's Frontline Doctors is the one group that is suing to make sure that the government does not continue down this dangerous road.

Thank you for standing with us again today.

For Liberty,

Simone Gold Signature
Dr. Simone Gold
Founder, America’s Frontline Doctors

heathertaylor

• Born Again Christians
  • Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
  • Edification: 63
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Heather
« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2021, 05:49:57 PM »
My boss just informed me that she tested positive for covid. And is having to be quarantined for 10 days.  ???
Is covid real or is it just the flu?  ::)
2 Peter 3:9 - The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2021, 07:39:28 PM »
My boss just informed me that she tested positive for covid. And is having to be quarantined for 10 days.  ???
Is covid real or is it just the flu?  ::)

I'm guessing the diagnosis for covid was the ridiculous use of PCR testing.  Yes, it is quite likely she has influenza and will probably make a full recovery in a few days to a week and there is no quarantining required and there will likely have to be someone looking after her.

What Is A Covid-19 Case?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g2aR2UInnug&list=PLaeD5s4iY6U1f0HSDQNULt-nCZXAxN-nI&index=5

heathertaylor

• Born Again Christians
  • Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
  • Edification: 63
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Heather
« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2021, 10:41:29 PM »
Thank You Lorraine
2 Peter 3:9 - The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

mrs.creationliberty

• CLE Church Members
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 23
    • View Profile
    • Good Seed Garden
  • First Name: Lorraine
« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2021, 10:22:31 PM »
Hey Heather-- I didn't respond to your post/question- Anvilhauler aka Kevin did.