Author Topic: Covid-19  (Read 16212 times)

Jeanne

• Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
Re: Covid-19
« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2021, 09:32:29 AM »
In this interview, Dr Lee Merritt explains the technology behind some people becoming 'magnetic' after receiving the Covid shot:

https://davejanda.com/insider-insight-dr-lee-merritt-june-2021/

Kevin, if you see this, I would be really interested in hearing your take on this.

dmac

• CLE Church Members
  • Novice (Forum LVL 1)
  • Edification: 4
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Dylan
  • Belief: Christian
« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2021, 01:06:21 PM »
The covid thing is something that makes me so mad. I hate talking to people about it because its like talking to a wall

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2021, 06:52:29 PM »
In this interview, Dr Lee Merritt explains the technology behind some people becoming 'magnetic' after receiving the Covid shot:

https://davejanda.com/insider-insight-dr-lee-merritt-june-2021/

Kevin, if you see this, I would be really interested in hearing your take on this.

Hi Jeanne

I can't see anything because a reader has to log in to the website to see anything.  Even that first page seems to have had too much work put in to it to make it hyper-wizzy rather than just being simple for the dissemination of information.  The magnet information might have been interesting if I had been able to read it.
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

Jeanne

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 20, 2021, 08:40:25 PM »
Hi Jeanne

I can't see anything because a reader has to log in to the website to see anything.  Even that first page seems to have had too much work put in to it to make it hyper-wizzy rather than just being simple for the dissemination of information.  The magnet information might have been interesting if I had been able to read it.

My apologies, Kevin. I had thought this was made public. I do have a subscription to this site, but it's a video, not anything you can read. Anyway, I downloaded the video and uploaded it privately to Rumble, and you should be able to see it here:

https://rumble.com/vitaoh-jeanne-private-video-210621.html
« Last Edit: June 20, 2021, 08:49:38 PM by Jeanne »

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 20, 2021, 08:55:00 PM »
Hi Jeanne

My apologies, Kevin. I had thought this was made public. I do have a subscription to this site, but it's a video, not anything you can read. Anyway, I downloaded the video and uploaded it privately to Rumble, and you should be able to see it here:

https://rumble.com/vitaoh-jeanne-private-video-210621.html

Hi Jeanne

Nope there's nothing there and Rumble comments that there is a problem etc.
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
  • Edification: 133
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
  • First Name: Kenneth
« Reply #45 on: June 20, 2021, 09:19:39 PM »
The video is working for me now, but it wasn't before.
I think Rumble had to take time to process the video before it could be played.
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 21, 2021, 05:16:25 AM »
The video is working for me now, but it wasn't before.
I think Rumble had to take time to process the video before it could be played.

Excellent video Jeanne.  I was pleased to hear them also have the concern or total dismay about Donald Trump advocating for vaccines.  Good to hear also their comments about how spineless so many "doctors" are and others in positions where they should be speaking out and sounding the alarm.  It's astounding.

The whole situation makes me think of this

Ezekiel 33 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
1 Again the word of the Lord came unto me, saying, 2 Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman: 3 if when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people; 4 then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head. 5 He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul. 6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman’s hand.

So much for many of the "medical professionals".

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 26, 2021, 09:36:46 PM »
Seeing in the news about mask wearing mandates in the USA, if I was put in that situation, I would get a mask and cut plenty of 1/2" holes in it.  If questioned then I would just comment about the filtering pore size of a new unaltered mask compared to the size of a virus particle and that the mask with 1/2" holes is just as effective at filtering out virus particles but doesn't have so much of a health risk due to bacteria and CO2. 

What is not being spread in the usual information going around is the pore size of masks and the size of virus particles.  Being summer time in the USA and with the warmer temperatures is the ideal time to be wearing a T shirt stating front and back

----------
Mask Filters Out Virus Particles

I.Q. Level = About 12
---------

Anyone wanting to question or argue needs to just be told about the relative diameters of a virus compared to the pore size of a mask.  Even the T shirt would hopefully create a sense of shame and embarassment for the Police if they were forcing mask wearing.  If they wanted to argue then for me personally I wouldn't hesitate to comment that I know that being a Police Officer is appealing to those who are at the lower end of the intelligence spectrum etc etc.  Thinking a mask filters out virus equates to an I.Q. level of about 12.

That's not even being sarcastic.  Children know from even a young age from playing with toys when a peg of a certain size will pass through a hole of a certain size.  One could always ask the Police if they missed out that part in their education when they were growing up.

I've silenced a few people over the years by commenting to them on things that "Oh, that's an unusual view you have on things.  Were you dropped on your head when you were a baby?"  That was mainly in dealing with feminists who claimed to be Christians and I no longer had anything to lose. 

Jeanne

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2021, 10:23:52 PM »
The analogy I like is that trying to use a mask to control a virus is like using a chain ink fence to control mosquitoes. There's a reason that when healthcare workers are dealing with deadly viruses they have to wear full HAZMAT gear...

Rowan M.

• CLE Church Members
  • Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
  • Edification: 63
    • View Profile
    • Isaiah 42:12 Blog
  • First Name: Rowan
« Reply #49 on: July 27, 2021, 12:50:51 AM »
I've noticed something kind of interesting about the New Zealand and Australian cases. Both countries require new visitors to spend two weeks in quarantine when they first arrive. Australia calls it hotel quarantine, while NZ uses the creepier term "managed isolation". There are cases in hotel quarantine/managed isolation nearly every day. A curious thing about these cases however is that nobody ever dies or winds up in intensive care. They're only a little trickle compared to the flood you get with a major community outbreak, but even so, you would think that some people might die or at least be hospitalised from time to time. But that never seems to happen. Only when there is a community outbreak do people suddenly start dying and getting admitted to hospital. I find that a bit odd.

Something else I'm picking up is that the media is starting to use the term, "the unvaccinated" in a stigmatising way. It's sort of like "zombie apocalypses" are yesterday's news, now we have to worry about the Great Apocalypse of the Unvaccinated or something. But as Kenneth was pointing out in today's prayer meeting, if the vaccine gives you immunity, then what do those who have taken it have to worry about? An unvaccinated person, even one who is infectious, should be no threat to them. But the media is determined to demonise those who refuse the vaccine. And never mind all the vaccinated people who are still catching and spreading the virus ...
Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth (John 17:17)

Rowan M.

• CLE Church Members
  • Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 20, 2021, 01:33:59 AM »
I came across this rather chilling quote by Dr Siouxsie Wiles concerning masks today:

"If you see stuff that is talking about your rights and ‘you’ as an individual, rather than thinking about a collective good, which the masks are, please just throw that information in the bin or delete it. Do not pass it on"

If you want to read the full article for context (video included as well), it's here:

https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-zealand/siouxsie-wiles-warns-covid-19-mask-misinformation-coming

I've studied enough history to know that tyranny is not always established by force (although sometimes it can be). As often as not, it is introduced when people are persuaded to sacrifice their individual rights and liberties for a "collective good". Nazi Germany is a good example of this. The Nazis set fire to the Reichstag, then blamed foreign enemies. They then used this imaginary threat to pass draconian laws that cemented their dictatorial powers. Overnight, the people of Germany accepted the establishment of a police state for their "safety".

New Zealand is a long way off Nazi Germany, but nevertheless, we are being persuaded to sacrifice such liberties as we have for the "collective good". In the name of beating the Delta variant, it is now mandatory (at least while we are at the highest alert level) to wear face masks in all indoor public places. We're even supposed to wear masks if we're just out for a walk! Will the day come when it is compulsory to take the vaccine for the "collective good"? I hope not, but nothing would surprise me.

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 20, 2021, 08:19:55 AM »
My sister texted me to comment that she saw Jacinda Adern on TV and she was visibly upset, near tears and looking very worried.  Even Bloomfield was stumbling a bit on words.  Hmmm.

For those who don't know, that's the New Zealand Prime Minister and Ashley Bloomfield is the Director-General of Health.  New Zealand has had the complete lockdown extended from Friday night until Wednesday  ...   that's for the whole country.

Oh dear, they are all in tears and worried and had to do an extension.  I would say they know it's all up and they know what is coming.  Next week may well be the end of their tyranny.  They might have even watched Mike Lindell's Cyber Symposium last week.  Intelligence have it all.  Criminals hate that kind of thing. 

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
« Reply #52 on: August 20, 2021, 08:49:33 AM »
Remember that New Zealand was told not to talk to each other. That was what they said. Why? They don't want you all to communicate what's going on, and specifically, they don't want you all finding out what they've done. It seems like some very serious criminal charges are coming, and the only way they can survive is if you all don't communicate and rally together.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Rowan M.

• CLE Church Members
  • Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 20, 2021, 09:29:00 AM »
Actually, the reason why Jacinda Ardern was tearful was because Sir Michael Cullen died. She choked up when asked about him, but she didn't get tearful at any other time. Sir Michael Cullen was a long-serving Labour minister (Ardern also belongs to the left-wing Labour Party, which is more or less the equivalent of the Democrats in the US). He was in our Parliament from 1981 to 2009 and from 2002-2008, he was Deputy Prime Minister to Helen Clark and also her Finance Minister. Over the last year or so of his life, he was an advocate for euthanasia (which sadly two-thirds of the country voted to legalise in last year's election - it comes into law in early November). Cullen had lung cancer, and this was what claimed his life. I'm kind of glad that he died before the euthanasia law came into effect. He likely would have taken advantage of it, which would have been great publicity for the pro-death campaigners.

Ardern has been in Parliament for a little while herself now. She would have known Cullen and had a bit to do with him. So her reaction was quite normal for someone grieving a loss. I really don't think there was anything more to it than that. As for criminal charges, well maybe eventually, but I'd be very surprised if they happened next week. You never know though! Stranger things have happened, especially in this young but very weird decade.

However, this lockdown definitely has a more sinister feel to it than the last nationwide one. The last Level 4 lockdown in March/April/May 2020 had a bit of a novelty factor. There was a sense of solidarity, a collective determination to beat the virus. The police were pretty chilled out for the most part. Nobody bothered with masks. The vaccines hadn't come along yet. Now however, there is a mask mandate, orders not to talk to people (ostensibly to "stop the spread" of Delta), endless nagging to take the vaccine, and even the police are getting more serious this time. When Ardern announced the lockdown a few days ago, she called the Delta variant a "game changer", which sounded a bit coded to me. We may, in a manner of speaking, start to see her mask drop a bit. Again though, I don't think there was anything more to her tears today than sadness over Sir Michael Cullen's passing.

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 20, 2021, 06:11:16 PM »
Remember that New Zealand was told not to talk to each other. That was what they said. Why? They don't want you all to communicate what's going on, and specifically, they don't want you all finding out what they've done. It seems like some very serious criminal charges are coming, and the only way they can survive is if you all don't communicate and rally together.

Because I didn't look at the Lame Stream News I didn't read that the other criminal had died. 

Yes, almost certainly they don't want people talking to eachother because they want to try and prevent people rallying together.  When the news comes out it is going to happen anyway.  They will get a fair trial before a fair court and will be dealt with.

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 23, 2021, 05:31:04 PM »
The battle is now really on. 

Things are going to have to crash down soon because FDA approval has been given for the mRNA death injections.

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 24, 2021, 09:44:27 PM »
Has anyone else got opinions on this?  Is it a deep fake?

It is Trump in Alabama telling the crowd to take the vaccines because he has. ::)

2021-08-23_ Trump speaks in Cullman, Alabama Say Ventilators Are Good And “Take The Vaccine” He Did.
https://zn21g5kls-n995.bitchute.com/MuIKsHq2qNsS/hBOSHKom60kT.mp4

Not good.  Not good at all.

Jeanne

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 25, 2021, 01:36:25 AM »
That bothered me quite a bit, too. If you notice, he got a lot of boos when he said that...

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
« Reply #58 on: August 25, 2021, 11:15:27 AM »
There's a Newsweek article I saw that points out that Big Pharma companies have immunity from prosecution, but LIMITED immunity. The limit is if they do anything that is considered to be "willful misconduct," which would include falsifying research data.

Trump always says that we have a choice, and then promotes the mainstream narrative that vaccines work. There are a number of reasons why he might be doing this. The first is to see the reaction of the people. The second is to set up Big Pharma for the biggest fall of a corporate giant since the fall of Babylon.

He's setting up something. We don't know what it is yet, but he has high-level information on this operation, and he did not say these things for no reason. He knows what's going on, and we may not understand what he's doing yet, but I have the freedom to say 'no' to vaccines, and since he has kept his word on everything else, I'll trust him to do the right thing for the time being.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Jeanne

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 25, 2021, 09:27:10 PM »
The reason I came on here today was to make one possible observation/explanation for what Trump is doing, and I came to this conclusion before reading what Chris had to say. Trump knows most of his supporters have already decided NOT to take the shots, but he also knows that the people who are against him will do the exact OPPOSITE of anything he recommends. So maybe another psyop to save MORE lives?