Author Topic: Covid-19  (Read 16212 times)

Rowan M.

• CLE Church Members
  • Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
  • Edification: 63
    • View Profile
    • Isaiah 42:12 Blog
  • First Name: Rowan
  • Belief: Christian
Re: Covid-19
« Reply #60 on: August 26, 2021, 11:46:51 AM »
Dr Sam Bailey has just released another fascinating video, Science vs. Dogma. She shows how much of modern "science" is really just dogma serving political agendas, and this has been the case since the 1980s. Although she doesn't mention evolution, that's certainly dogma disguised as science (and has been such well before the '80s). She doesn't talk about climate change propaganda, but that too is dogma. However, she does talk a fair bit about the many dogmatic pronouncements on COVID-19, and shows a few interesting clips some from of New Zealand's other "stars" of the last year or so.

A word of caution, however: at the end of the video, she quotes from some New Age guru or other. In another video of hers, she played a short clip of Eckart Tolle speaking. That guy is very bad news. In yet another video, she made a curious reference to "our divine bodies". The slogan on her website is "Illuminating Health", which is a rather interesting choice of words. I think Dr Bailey may be rather heavily into New Age spirituality. She's not being too blatant about it, but she keeps dropping these hints about it in a way that makes me think she's positioning herself to promote her spiritual beliefs more openly. And that in turn is making my "discernment alarm" ring rather loudly.

Still, what she says about most of today's "science" really just being political dogma dressed up as science is spot on.
Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth (John 17:17)

Jeanne

• Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
Re: Covid-19
« Reply #61 on: August 29, 2021, 08:21:28 PM »
The following video explains exactly what is going on and why it is so hard to get people to listen to the facts about this so-called 'virus' and the associated shots that go with it. (I won't call them vaccines because they do not in any way, shape or form fit the traditional definition of a vaccine. I say traditional because the medical community has recently changed the definition to include these jabs!)

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/lucid-divide-3-cult-of-nightmares-long-version_p8MKXRdDByL6GAK.html