Author Topic: NOTICE: Changes in Social Media  (Read 2182 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
NOTICE: Changes in Social Media
« on: January 09, 2021, 05:00:35 AM »
I have not made a video announcement yet of all the changes I have been making, but I want to make sure all of you know where I am going to be posting things from now on. Although my accounts on all social media sites will remain, I am no longer using the following social media sites:

CLE WILL NO LONGER POST ON:
  • Twitter
  • Pinterest
  • Blogger
  • Reddit
  • Tumblr
There are three new social media sites I will now be using in full to announce new videos and teachings, and I will include links you can click on to go to these sites and subscribe to them if you wish:

CLE IS NOW FULLY ACTIVE ON:
You may have noticed that I have not listed YouTube or Facebook on either of these lists. This is because I will continue to partially use YouTube and Facebook for the time being. What I mean by "partially" is that I will not be able to post all my content on YouTube and Facebook due to their communist censorship agenda, and I already have videos out that I have NOT posted to those platforms because I simply cannot do so without running the risk of losing my accounts on those corrupt platforms.

Under normal circumstances, I would have just abandoned them and switched completely because I like to be decisive and keep things simple. However, because there are still so many people who continue to use YouTube and Facebook, I will continue to upload all those videos and teachings I believe are "safe" for those two corrupt platforms. Therefore, do not be surprised that, in the future, you may occasionally see a part 1, part 2, part 4, part 5... and then think, "Wait a second, where is part 3?" That is because anything I talk about that might get picked up by the censorship problem, I will NOT upload to those platforms any longer; I have already had enough risk of losing my channels and profiles as it is.

If you want ALL my new content, here are your options:
  • Check the front page of the website. I have redesigned the front page to get you the newest material quick and easy.
  • Check the forum. I post all new materials on the forum, and you can access that by clicking the "What's New" button at the top of the main page on the website.
  • Make a Rumble account and subscribe.
  • Make a CloutHub account and subscribe.
  • Make a Parler account and subscribe.
If you do not want to do any of those, then all I can say is: Tough. I have to go where liberty is so I can preach openly.

Anyone is welcome to share their thoughts, or talk about social media sites you all use, so you can communicate together. Please do NOT suggest other social media sites for me to use because I'm not going to add a bunch of them. It's ineffective and mostly wastes my time. I do not like using social media in the first place, so the fact that I am on any social media at all is my trying to serve everyone else. I am an author and a teacher, and my intention was always to work from the website because I have always known that would be the safest and most protected option I would have, and that it would be the last line of freedom I would have on the internet, so if you ever want to know if you are getting all the new materials I am coming out with, then GO TO THE WEBSITE @ creationliberty.com, which I repeat so many times in my teachings, you are probably all sick of hearing it by now.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: 49
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Caleb
Re: NOTICE: Changes in Social Media
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2021, 10:40:36 AM »
Chris, I have some bad news. I just found out that Parler was taken offline by Google, Amazon, and Apple because it was used mainly by "Trump Supporters" (anyone that supports free speech).
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26 Who can say that man is an animal?

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2021, 12:08:18 PM »
Just be patient. It's down, but it's not out. This was expected to happen. There are some seriously big things going on in this country over the next two weeks, and we will be in the dark for a while, but everything will be revealed soon.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 01:10:16 PM by creationliberty »
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: 49
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Caleb
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2021, 03:13:19 PM »
Thanks for letting me know. I pray that everything goes well for you and everyone else that goes to Creation liberty.
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26 Who can say that man is an animal?

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2021, 04:45:24 PM »
When I say "we" -- I mean the United States. There will be a lot going on in the next two weeks that will be confusing to the nation and the world. Just hold faith in Christ and keep praying for His mercy and will on us all.

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2021, 05:02:19 PM »
I have to wait and see where everything is going to fall over the next few months, but companies involved with China in any capacity are going to go down. There is a good possibility that most of the social media platforms (i.e. publishers) will get broken up concerning what is about to happen in the U.S. This means that I may have another change in the current social media I am using in the near future, and I don't mean for everyone to have to keep making new accounts for different things, but I will adapt with the changes that are coming. I just want people to know that it is likely that things like Facebook and YouTube may not available anymore, and we will have to wait and see. I'm going to do a bit more research and see what is available when the dust settles.