Author Topic: Good morning  (Read 2004 times)

Mssay5

Good morning
« on: January 11, 2021, 01:37:29 PM »
My name is Margaret (Makereta in Samoan).  I come from a big family and grew up in the Samoan Methodist church. I now know as an adult that all that I
« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 01:42:27 PM by Mssay5 »

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
Re: Good morning
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2021, 02:18:51 PM »
You post got cut off. Please note the paragraph at the top of the page:
The forum software doesn't like foreign apostrophes, and will sometimes cut off your posts if you use them. This can happen by copy/pasting from other formats, or by using a smartphone. If you are having problems, avoid use of symbols, like apostrophes, quotations, or dashes, and that should solve the problem. It's a UTF-8 coding issue that we don't know how to resolve yet.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Mssay5

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2021, 09:03:18 PM »
My apologies

My name is Margaret and I grew up in the Methodist church. For many years I thought I was a Christian but later i realized I was merely blinded by my own upbringing and traditions. Later in life having been married with kids, I wanted my kids to have the same Christian insert quotation upbringing I had. But because there was a language barrier in our church, husband and I decided to visit my brothers non denomination prosperity church .  I was saved at this new church in 2016 and wept with no clue what was going on.  Again, being naive and in my own stupidity, I believed once I'm saved, Im good to go. November 2020 is when we decided as a family to leave our non denomination prosperity church and seek a new home church.  In prayers and seeking, we came upon CLE teachings on KJV bible and praise God for leading us here.  Theres so much to learn and were thankful for these teachings

heathertaylor

• Born Again Christians
  • Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
  • Edification: 63
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Heather
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2021, 12:15:07 AM »
Good Evening Margaret
Those apostrophes can come out of nowhere sometimes. I wanted to say that I am glad you Found CLE. Do you watch the teachings with your family? Which teachings have you had a chance to listen to?
As I was reading your intro I was wondering what it was that brought you to weeping? Do you remember what was going through your mind as you wept? Hope to get to know more about you.
2 Peter 3:9 - The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Mssay5

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2021, 05:07:16 AM »
Greetings Heather,

Thank you for your warm welcoming. I stumbled upon CLE KJV teachings via YouTube mid December 2020 and have since read/listened to 501c3: The Devil

Mssay5

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2021, 05:15:12 AM »
Will reply later via pc as it keeps cutting off when replying via smartphone.  Goodnight or good morning again I should say.

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2021, 05:37:05 AM »
Probably a good idea. We'll wait to hear from you later.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18