Author Topic: My name is Chris from Idaho  (Read 1617 times)

christjesusistheonlytruth

• BANNED
  • Newly Registered (Forum LVL 0)
  • Edification: -2
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Other
My name is Chris from Idaho
« on: July 31, 2020, 11:53:20 AM »
I'm doing this because Christopher Johnson doesn't seem to want to reply to any of my concerns and resorts to calling me a railer and a false accuser as I knew he would do. I don't know exactly how much I'm being forced to reveal about myself but I'm not surprised by Christopher's attitude. I made a post in the same way he posts and accuses others of being hypocrites. I'm 31 years old and have separated myself from the countless false teachers and churches that fall into the same condemnation of prideful boasting and refusal to receive correction. I've listened to plenty of Christopher's teachings and read many of his articles to their entirety, so I'm not ignorant on the things I've said in my general post. I've even donated money a few times to Creation Liberty Evangelism but it never seems to be enough for people like Christopher. Now let's see if Christopher will prolong responding with a proper answer to my original post. I'm genuinely looking forward to it.

Timothy

• Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: 157
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Timothy
  • Belief: Christian
Re: My name is Chris from Idaho
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2020, 12:15:49 PM »
I cant say much since I am at work but all I got from this is that you are a grown man that is very upset for some reason. I still do not know who you are or why you are here. More importantly is that I cannot figure out what has angered you so much.

christjesusistheonlytruth

• BANNED
  • Newly Registered (Forum LVL 0)
  • Edification: -2
    • View Profile
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2020, 12:25:42 PM »
Thanks for stating the obvious, Timothy. I'm sure the rest of the congregation appreciates it. Hey, why don't you criticize Christopher Johnson for not having a wage-paying job like you have? I have more respect for you having a basic sense of responsibility than a lazy busybody like Christopher Johnson who can easily work a real job while also preaching the Gospel and Biblical doctrine. I was under the impression that we could do all things through Christ, which strengthens us. Sadly, Christopher relies on his hard-working wife to pay the bills while he lacks brevity and uses extreme repetition to lengthen his already endless articles. How is he any better than everyone who makes commentaries on the Bible?

Timothy

• Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: 157
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Timothy
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2020, 12:37:03 PM »
I muted the guy for now because I might respond to him later but if he causes any more problems I will ban him.

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2020, 01:26:28 PM »
I'm doing this because Christopher Johnson doesn't seem to want to reply to any of my concerns and resorts to calling me a railer and a false accuser as I knew he would do. I don't know exactly how much I'm being forced to reveal about myself but I'm not surprised by Christopher's attitude. I made a post in the same way he posts and accuses others of being hypocrites. I'm 31 years old and have separated myself from the countless false teachers and churches that fall into the same condemnation of prideful boasting and refusal to receive correction. I've listened to plenty of Christopher's teachings and read many of his articles to their entirety, so I'm not ignorant on the things I've said in my general post. I've even donated money a few times to Creation Liberty Evangelism but it never seems to be enough for people like Christopher. Now let's see if Christopher will prolong responding with a proper answer to my original post. I'm genuinely looking forward to it.

Well, it looks like Tim already muted your account, and I can see why he did. As a moderator, I think he does not want you going around our forum and causing trouble when he is not readily available to oversee the matter.

I'll go over this post step-by-step, but frankly, I think it's wasting my time. I am having to stop the study, research, and writing I am currently doing to answer these things, but for the sake of the church, I will take some time to respond.

I'm doing this because Christopher Johnson doesn't seem to want to reply to any of my concerns and resorts to calling me a railer and a false accuser as I knew he would do.
That is not what I said. I would refer all those interested to the post I made he is referring to, and you can see for yourself what was stated here:
http://www.creationliberty.com/forum/index.php?topic=1105.msg8945#msg8945

I don't know exactly how much I'm being forced to reveal about myself but I'm not surprised by Christopher's attitude.
I was unaware that asking a new member to abide by the forum rules was the equivalent of "having an attitude," whatever that is supposed to mean. Again, I refer everyone to the link above, so you can see my post, and you judge the matter for yourself.

I made a post in the same way he posts and accuses others of being hypocrites.
That remains to be seen. When I accuse someone of something, I provide evidence to support my claim, analyzing doctrine in comparison with God's Word, as Christ and the apostles did. This leads me to believe that his objection is because I rebuked one of his favorite leavened teachers, and I do not know if he will reveal which one (or more than one) that he follows that has caused him to take offense. Unless he writes more straight-forward, we cannot get to the heart of the matter.

I'm 31 years old and have separated myself from the countless false teachers and churches that fall into the same condemnation of prideful boasting and refusal to receive correction.
Well, you claim that, but the contentious demeanor you have brought to this forum tells us something different.
But if any man seem to be contentious, we have no such custom, neither the churches of God.
-1Co 11:16
Only by pride cometh contention: but with the well advised is wisdom.
-Pro 13:10

That means whoever you are following has taught that the contentious nature of your words are acceptable with God is in error, and I can prove that from Scripture if you would like. So the question I am left with is: Who is the false teacher you worship? If you worshiped Jesus Christ, we would be on friendly terms, but because you have worshiped a preacher as a false god, you have taken offense that I have rebuked your god, and so I would like to know the name of the man who has become your god so we can address the problem at its source.

I've listened to plenty of Christopher's teachings and read many of his articles to their entirety, so I'm not ignorant on the things I've said in my general post.
I'll take your word for that, but it does not tell us anything about when you were allegedly born again in Christ, so we have no idea if you are just playing the part of a churchgoer, or if you have something substantial to testify of true faith.

I've even donated money a few times to Creation Liberty Evangelism but it never seems to be enough for people like Christopher.
I don't recall asking you to donate to me, and I don't recall making any kind of video or written request begging you to give me more money. As long as Lorraine and I can pay our bills and get the things we need, we're fine. We only have, on average, about 11 people per month who donate to help us out, and you were one of them at one point, but if you are this offended, you should not be giving us money in the first place, and I also want you to know that donating money does not have an effect on how I judge a matter because we are called to judge righteous judgment, not judge according to appearance. (i.e. Just because you gave some money to someone, does not mean you get special treatment in any sense, especially since those things should be done in charity alone.)
Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.
-John 7:24

Now let's see if Christopher will prolong responding with a proper answer to my original post. I'm genuinely looking forward to it.
Well, I'm not sure I will respond to it all because you are so enraged in wrath, we still have no idea who we are talking to. I went over to Paypal to double check, and I only have one person with the name "Christopher" to donate to us in the past year, and the last name starts with a 'T' -- is that correct? This lists out a different email address than the one you put on the forum, and I cannot find anymore information on either of them, so I have nothing to go on.

I cannot discern where he is coming from and what he believes without more to go on, which is why I think he's keeping it hidden for the time being. His last donation was in May, so I'm going to guess that it's about Kent Hovind, but I still don't know for sure because I do not have enough evidence.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18