Author Topic: (OTHER VIDEO) WILD EMAILS: "You're a Pharisee AND a Sadducee!!"  (Read 414 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
(OTHER VIDEO) WILD EMAILS: "You're a Pharisee AND a Sadducee!!"
« on: November 25, 2023, 06:40:36 PM »
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

someguy85

• Born Again Christians
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 71
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Chris
  • Belief: Christian
Re: (OTHER VIDEO) WILD EMAILS: "You're a Pharisee AND a Sadducee!!"
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2023, 05:03:42 AM »
Definitely one who enjoys deflection and changing the subject, but this guy and others like him seem to just not want to grow up. They'll try to justify themselves through feelings and when that doesn't work they'll try to win using feelings by calling someone the worst name they can think of, kind of like what some of us would do...when we were 4 years old.

It's almost like a lot of the cult like social activists that love to call people "nazi, racist, sexist, etc, etc"...they love using those words but mostly couldn't define them to pass an exam. As with the title of the video, so many love saying "You're a pharisee/sadducee," but couldn't tell you the first thing about either position.

I still can't get over how he spends a lot of time saying that titles and positions are bad...then later on goes on to say (paraphrasing): "How dare you question my testimony, it's been reviewed and approved by three distinctive scholars!"

His overt hypocrisy would be funny if it wasn't so tragic that he thinks those people's attitudes will mean anything when he stands before God, and God says the worst words any human could ever hear "I never knew you, depart from me".  :-[ :(
Romans: {11:3} Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life. {11:4} But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to [the image of] Baal.