Author Topic: COVID-19  (Read 8696 times)

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
  • Belief: Christian
Re: COVID-19
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2020, 06:23:56 PM »
I have already seen it commented in the news here that it is likely that in future people will have to give proof of vaccination before they are allowed to fly on aircraft. 

The usual people that one comes across hasn't got a clue in the world about just about everything.  Certainly not "vaccination". 
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

Hakim Mohamad

« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2020, 02:39:56 AM »
I do indeed feel ashamed that I Fell for the scare. It dawned to me over a month ago that this could be some Kind of Plot to take away our rights.
Less than a week ago they started talking about forced vaccinations and now this is what worries me the most, because then I don't know what to do.
During the Lock down I moved to my parents and I spent much time with my dad, which was a blessing. He is still an unbeliever but His attitude towards me has changed. I hope that God softens his heart so that He listens to me when I'm telling him that He needs to repent and believe in Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior and the only begotten Son.
So far He still rejects Jesus, because he thinks, it's only fairytales.
He believes in this whole "God is nothing but Love" Idea. He says that the old Testament is Just as cruel as the Quran and Haddith and that God couldn't be Like that.
At least He Sees Islam for what IT is.
If the outcome of Covid 19 would be that my dad would be saved, it would be the best Thing that ever happened to me, since I got saved.

Hakim Mohamad

« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2020, 03:20:46 AM »
Man, I really have an issue with capital letters.
This phone's autocorrect forces every other word to start with a capital letter.
It's allready hard enough to find and manually correct all the German words that are inserted when typing. This is really annoying!

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2020, 06:56:25 AM »
The situation with this virus could be just like that with other viruses and that God is using it for his own purposes to make people cry out to Him and for them to recognise Him and find Him and repent and turn from how they have been up until then. 

James 4 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
13 Go to now, ye that say, To day or to morrow we will go into such a city, and continue there a year, and buy and sell, and get gain: 14 whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away. 15 For that ye ought to say, If the Lord will, we shall live, and do this, or that. 16 But now ye rejoice in your boastings: all such rejoicing is evil. 17 Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.

It has been interesting seeing in the news about the billions of dollars that flowed in to New Zealand every year through tourism and it has abruptly ended and many many people's lives are suddenly turned upside down.  There has always been a great deal of arrogance and God has definitely been left out of all of these people's plans.

Only God can actually make a virus.  What is not shown too much in the media is what sophisticated little entities that they are.  One of the things you may have heard or read about is the researchers trying to understand the protein folding of some of the proteins of the virus particle.  You will read about researchers studying this stuff, but it isn't something they like to talk about when God is brought in to the discussion.  Evolution is totally impossible and viruses didn't come about by the natural laws of chemistry and certainly not mathematics.

If you were held down and "vaccinated" then I doubt much bad would come of it because you had not willingly consented for that to happen.  In God's eyes if that were to happen to us then basically we were just physically assaulted. This topic of consent ties in quite closely with Chris' recent teachings on marriage and "marriage licences" and the giving of consent.
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

Hakim Mohamad

« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2020, 09:16:13 AM »
I don't think that they will Push you to the ground and vaccinate you. Not initially... At first they will fine you once or twice and  then If you don't comply they'll send you to prison and there they will force you to the ground and inject you...

Not too long ago they ruled that every child in Kindergarten and school has to be vaccinated by law Here in Germany. The Thing is that in Germany you HAVE TO send your child to a school. There is no such Thing as homeschooling.
Also people who work or live in public facilities, like hospitals, schools, nurseries, prisons, Refugees housing facilities etc. Have to be vaccinated by law.

They are treating people Like their property. Like cattle!
And now they are proposing a mandatory vaccine for everyone. Right now people are suing before the highest court to fend Off the law about the measles vaccine.
We can only pray that the court has at least some integrity left...

I guess we'll have to wait and see how it plays out, but times are getting more stressing and it is obvious, where this is ultimately heading.

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2020, 05:26:12 PM »
I don't think that they will Push you to the ground and vaccinate you. Not initially... At first they will fine you once or twice and  then If you don't comply they'll send you to prison and there they will force you to the ground and inject you...

Not too long ago they ruled that every child in Kindergarten and school has to be vaccinated by law Here in Germany. The Thing is that in Germany you HAVE TO send your child to a school. There is no such Thing as homeschooling.
Also people who work or live in public facilities, like hospitals, schools, nurseries, prisons, Refugees housing facilities etc. Have to be vaccinated by law.

They are treating people Like their property. Like cattle!
And now they are proposing a mandatory vaccine for everyone. Right now people are suing before the highest court to fend Off the law about the measles vaccine.
We can only pray that the court has at least some integrity left...

I guess we'll have to wait and see how it plays out, but times are getting more stressing and it is obvious, where this is ultimately heading.

The situation is quite like that that Daniel etc faced.  We are no different in that there might come times when it is necessary to firmly say NO and happily face the consequences of that decision.  Either our Father in Heaven is watching over us as a kind and loving and caring father or He isn't. 

Luke 11 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
9 And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you. 10 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened. 11 If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a stone? or if he ask a fish, will he for a fish give him a serpent? 12 Or if he shall ask an egg, will he offer him a scorpion? 13 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?

Never back away and always continue to do only what is right.

Jeanne

• Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2020, 07:45:12 PM »
I know this thread has been 'dead' for a while, but I just saw a video containing an interview with a doctor who was fired from his job for not going along with the mainstream narrative on what this is all about. He goes into some great theories as to why the media are pushing social distancing and wearing masks, along with some very useful information on vaccines that I'm not sure Chris was even aware of when he wrote his article on that subject. Overall, I think this would be very worthwhile to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgAQIdbWGR0&app=desktop
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 07:57:02 PM by Jeanne »

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2020, 09:46:15 PM »
I know this thread has been 'dead' for a while, but I just saw a video containing an interview with a doctor who was fired from his job for not going along with the mainstream narrative on what this is all about. He goes into some great theories as to why the media are pushing social distancing and wearing masks, along with some very useful information on vaccines that I'm not sure Chris was even aware of when he wrote his article on that subject. Overall, I think this would be very worthwhile to watch.

Thanks for posting that Jeanne.  I watched a small amount and am eager to watch the rest after work.

For anyone wanting to follow the information given out by the CDC regarding any change in the weekly mortality rate for whatever reason (so attributing and not attributing it to any particular cause). The page is here.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/excess_deaths.htm

About half way down the page it has a "dashboard" where the user can choose the graph of the information they want displayed.

I haven't yet read all of the information on the page and I don't have much of a personal opinion with regards to the "virus situation" going on in the world at the moment. 

MeganIA

• BANNED
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 30
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Megan
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2020, 11:40:28 PM »
This doctor is one that is getting censored. I am glad that there are others not afraid to speak out. This whole covid business has demonstrated to me how much respect of persons is such an issue in the world. I am constantly told by my own family to "trust the science" even though I have more of a background in it than they do and I have told them how I have personally seen how private research can be corrupted (major reason I chose not to be in that line of work anymore but that is another story.) I trust Gods word not mans lies.
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Jeanne

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2020, 03:32:53 AM »
Megan I didn't know you had a background in research! If you have the time at some point, I would really be interested in reading about your experiences, perhaps in another thread. I'm sure your insights could be beneficial to others, as well.

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2020, 05:53:23 AM »
Excellent video Jeanne and I'll be passing that on to as many people as I can to try to get them to think. 

It was interesting to hear that doctor comment that he put off investigating vaccines for himself at first because he was concerned about what he might find out and I have few doubts that people I'm in contact with never watch any of the video links I pass on for the same reason. 

Jeanne

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2020, 10:22:26 PM »
I saw another interview with this same doctor yesterday and I found it VERY interesting that he used to be a psychiatrist but came to the same conclusion about the drugs he was prescribing that Chris did, and started taking his patients OFF the drugs! Needless to say, that didn't go over very well with his higher ups, either. He has started taking a more naturopathic view on medicine. He mentioned one patient that had anxiety and nothing seemed to work so he told that patient to cut gluten out of his diet and that he would do the same and he said he was amazed at how much better they both felt.

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2020, 07:33:03 AM »

Thanks for posting that Jeanne.  I watched a small amount and am eager to watch the rest after work.

For anyone wanting to follow the information given out by the CDC regarding any change in the weekly mortality rate for whatever reason (so attributing and not attributing it to any particular cause). The page is here.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/excess_deaths.htm

About half way down the page it has a "dashboard" where the user can choose the graph of the information they want displayed.

I haven't yet read all of the information on the page and I don't have much of a personal opinion with regards to the "virus situation" going on in the world at the moment.

Looking at the severe increase of the weekly death rate in a city such as New York does show that there is a definite phenomenon going on that is causing many more people to die than usually would (even that doctor did comment that people should look at the CDC website).  It is interesting to look at the graph from the "dashboard" state by state.

I don't have a problem with God allowing disease such as cholera or smallpox or covid-19 to infect people and possibly even end their life.  Our life can be ended at any time and it is a privilege to have been allowed to beg of God for mercy and know that He listens to us because we are of those who have come to repentance and accepted His forgiveness through Christ.  I'm using the situation to teach people that only God can make a virus and bacteria and that no vaccine has ever protected anyone and that they should repent and accept Christ while they still have the chance because for whatever reason they might be dead tomorrow. 

It's difficult to get through to people and the reason for that largely is because of people's preconceived ideas of "the church".

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
  • Edification: 134
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
  • First Name: Kenneth
« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2020, 03:31:09 PM »
A guy at work the other day asked me what I thought about wearing masks, so I told him that he doesn't need to be concerned about Coronavirus, but what he really needs to be concerned about is Corona-phobia.
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

MeganIA

• BANNED
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 30
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Megan
« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2020, 03:44:32 PM »
A guy at work the other day asked me what I thought about wearing masks, so I told him that he doesn't need to be concerned about Coronavirus, but what he really needs to be concerned about is Corona-phobia.

I like this one!  :)

I'm in a state that there are no mandates only recommendations and still I get treated by my family like I'm being selfish for not wearing one. There's some kind of bewitchment to it. The only place I see a lot of people wearing them are at the grocery store. We've gone to multiple parks and other attractions where people are seemingly normal. The funny thing is, when I see a family come in wearing them when most people aren't, they give them up within minutes. Societal pressure is all it is.
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

bluebird724

« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2020, 08:49:59 PM »
I have also been suspicious of COVID-19.

https://covid19.who.int/region/amro/country/us
I am posting this link to the World Health Organization's website to show data that covers the infection and death rates in the U.S. According to the data, the infection rates have increased significantly since the reopening of some of the states, but the death rates have lowered significantly as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPBb8Dux1cU
In this youtube video, the mayor in Phoenix, Arizona was found to have largely "misstated" about "morgues overflowing and bringing refrigerator trucks" due to the COVID-19 pandemic. I found this quite eye-opening and encourage you all to watch it as well.