Author Topic: Watching Steven Anderson Wolves in Costume  (Read 1547 times)

heathertaylor

• Born Again Christians
  • Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
  • Edification: 63
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Heather
  • Belief: Christian
Watching Steven Anderson Wolves in Costume
« on: October 19, 2020, 05:32:54 PM »
I just started watching the Wolves in Costume on Steven Anderson and I am only on video 3. And I am so broken for how lost he is. I also really liked the Repentance video I watched few months back, but I especially like how it is taught in more depth through the Steven exposing study and his false belief that repent means to turn. I do have to say..... I am praying for this man, and my heart is breaking for how lost and prideful this man is and all the people he is knowingly leading astray just because of his pride. Just wanted to share. Thank you for taking the time to read this if you did. And if you haven't seen the videos of Steven yet, first watch the video of repentance then watch the Steven Anderson videos. It has helped me immensely.

Praying for this man and the homosexuals he hates so much. Praying they come to true repentance and God opens their eyes
2 Peter 3:9 - The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

MeganIA

• BANNED
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 30
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Megan
Re: Watching Steven Anderson Wolves in Costume
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2020, 07:53:24 PM »
I admit I used to listen to Steven before I found CLE. I knew right at the start that I did not like his railings, but I would overlook that because I agreed with him on some things. I was very wrong on this. It was no excuse, and I have since learned that a little leaven does indeed leaven the whole lump. Just hearing his voice nauseates me now.

A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump. Galations 5:9

Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. Romans 16:17
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

heathertaylor

• Born Again Christians
  • Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
  • Edification: 63
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Heather
Re: Watching Steven Anderson Wolves in Costume
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2020, 10:01:42 PM »
I used to listen to Joyce Meyers a lot. I look back and think.. Wow.. I truly was lost and oblivious to that woman's corript doctrine that is leading thousands to hell. I didn't know of Anderson until joining the forum. I am glad your eyes was opened to the deception. Im thankful my eyes was opened as well
2 Peter 3:9 - The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.