Author Topic: Car Bomb in Nashville  (Read 2871 times)

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
  • Edification: 134
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
  • First Name: Kenneth
  • Belief: Christian
Car Bomb in Nashville
« on: December 25, 2020, 03:16:40 PM »
This incident happened today on a street where we have preached MANY times.
There is a video in the news article where you can hear a recording coming from the vehicle warning everyone to evacuate.
It doesn't seem there was anyone killed.

Yesterday everyone at work was asked to volunteer to work in Nashville to deliver Express mail. I don't believe anyone volunteered.
https://heavy.com/news/nashville-bomb-video/
« Last Edit: December 25, 2020, 03:22:18 PM by Kenneth Winslow »
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
Re: Car Bomb in Nashville
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2020, 05:49:47 PM »
Here is an eyewitness account of residence that lived across the street from the RV that exploded:
https://www.facebook.com/Mrgunsngear/videos/479350023033849/
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

heathertaylor

• Born Again Christians
  • Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
  • Edification: 63
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Heather
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2020, 06:18:16 PM »
I just read the article and watched all the videos and that is crazy. I am glad there was some sort of warning, which is odd as well. but thankful that nobody died.
2 Peter 3:9 - The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Jeanne

• Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2020, 07:11:02 PM »
It looks like that was a pretty powerful bomb to cause so much damage to so many buildings but, on the other hand (for me, at least), it further goes to prove that it was more than JUST a car bomb that went off at the OKC federal building in 1995.

I'm thankful no one was seriously injured, though the article did say that human remains were found at the scene but they weren't sure whether it was the suspect or a victim. This is the type of thing you expect in the Middle East, not Hometown, America. However, it's also obvious that this bomb was not intended to kill anyone (except, possibly, law enforcement officers responding to the bomb threat) as evidenced by the ample warning that was given ahead of time.

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2020, 07:19:33 PM »
After listening to the eye witness, it sounds to me like a mafia-esque job. The circumstances were far too strange for it to be a normal suicide attempt, assuming that the body parts discovered were of a victim/bomber from within the RV. This was a message of some sort. Who the message was for is probably only known to those who it was meant for. This happening on Christmas morning was likely not a coincidence either. We will have to wait and see to hear more details, but situations like this only make things more difficult for preachers to get out and teach God's Word because of restrictions and lockdowns.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2020, 07:25:47 PM »
The local officials, especially the mayor, all seemed very dismissive and nonchalant about the bombing.

They keep stating that the incident was "intentional", as if it were possible that it could be unintentional.  ::)

Here is John Cooper talking to the local news today:
https://www.whiskeyriff.com/2020/12/25/nashville-mayor-john-cooper-awkwardly-laughs-during-interview-about-rv-bombing/

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2020, 08:00:23 PM »
I read about it in the news here this morning too.  I immediately thought of you Kenneth and knew that you would likely post something about it.  I was surprised to read the description of it as being "intentional" too   ....  huh?   .....  when there's someone with a megaphone warning people beforehand .....

Back in 1985 I was only a short distance from a bomb blast that killed one person and injured another.  At first the Police were saying it was a gas explosion, but I've let off lots of high explosive in my time and I knew exactly what it was from the sound.  A guy had posted his estranged wife a package bomb and when she opened it it killed her and injured her friend who happened to be visiting at the time.
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

Jeanne

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2020, 08:10:54 PM »
Is it just me, or does it sound like the mayor may know more than he's willing to say? Maybe it's because of everything else that's been going on that makes me suspect a coverup of some sort...

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2020, 08:18:34 PM »
Is it just me, or does it sound like the mayor may know more than he's willing to say? Maybe it's because of everything else that's been going on that makes me suspect a coverup of some sort...

He really seems to be taking it in stride.

I wish I could read his body language better, though the media wasn't really asking him any tough questions.

On one hand the city officials say that they hadn't received any threats, but on the other hand they are confident that there aren't any more bombs.  ???

Jeanne

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2020, 08:36:32 PM »
On one hand the city officials say that they hadn't received any threats, but on the other hand they are confident that there aren't any more bombs.  ???

Maybe that's part of what makes me think they know more about what's going on than they're letting on. Either that, or they really haven't a clue and are just trying to reassure everyone with no basis for that reassurance.

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2020, 08:48:43 PM »
... they really haven't a clue and are just trying to reassure everyone with no basis for that reassurance.
Right.

First they imply that they had no idea this was coming, and then they basically say, "We don't believe anything else is coming so go back to your families and Christmas, there's nothing to worry about".

I wonder how many people can actually see the contradiction.

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: 49
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Caleb
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2020, 02:27:30 PM »
I wish I could read his body language better, though the media wasn't really asking him any tough questions.

These days, it is considered a miracle if anyone in the media does ask a hard question.
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26 Who can say that man is an animal?

Jeanne

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2020, 12:37:08 AM »
My husband saw a number of videos where they claimed to show what looked like a missile dropping into that street rather than it just being a bomb inside the RV, although I have no idea where something like that would come from. Kenneth, have you heard anything about that?

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2020, 07:24:51 PM »
... videos where they claimed to show what looked like a missile dropping into that street rather than it just being a bomb inside the RV,
I've also seen a couple of videos.
The one claiming to be a missile doesn't have a vapor trail long enough for it to be an incoming missile, though it is an anomaly the needs to be explained.
The other video was of such poor quality that the claim that the explosion came from under the street is impossible to see.  I've seen no videos of craters in 2nd Ave either.
I've also seen very high quality video, as you would expect these days, that showed no indication of either of those two claims, however the initial detonation flash does wash out the camera for a second.

Jeanne

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2021, 05:33:07 AM »

I listen to a guy named Dave Janda, a retired orthopaedic surgeon who has been involved in healthcare policy in the US since the 1980s. He has a radio show and YouTube/Rumble channel called Operation Freedom where he talks about a variety of different issues. A lot of his content is free, but you need a subscription to watch/listen to some of his other content. This weekly show is on the subscription platform, but I was able to copy the link to download this particular show where he talks about the Nashville bombing, among other things. The Nashville segment starts at the 16:05 mark. He said that a number of explosives experts he talked to all concurred that the force of the blast was directed downward, meaning the main target was underground. The target seems to have been the communications cables under the AT&T building, which isolated the building from the outside. He speculates (not without reason) that this particular building was one of the hubs used to send Georgia elections data overseas to Germany, which could explain why the mayor seemed so blase about the whole thing and was so confident that there weren't going to be any more bombs.

https://show-audio-downloads.s3.amazonaws.com/WTF_DEC30_2020_AUDIO.mp3

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2021, 12:19:12 PM »
Jeanne, I know that I normally don't like to get in to theorizing with you, but on this occasion, I wouldn't argue with you. This was VERY oddly timed, and the HUGE red flag for me (as you aptly pointed out) was the lackadaisical manner in which the mayor seemed to almost not care at all. Sort of like he already knew it was going to happen in advance, and pretty much the next day declared that there was no threat to citizens. How could anyone possibly know that, especially in that short amount of time?

I'm not sure that I completely agree with that theory based on understanding digital technology and how information is sent and stored, but I haven't said anything else about this because I was waiting for more information to come out over the next week or two.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Jeanne

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2021, 06:01:07 AM »
I neglected to mention that the purpose of isolating the AT&T building would have been so that a team could go in and alter the data footprints to hide the fact that this was a hub where data was sent overseas from. This would not have been a direct result of the bomb itself. I don't know if you listened to the audio I sent or not, but Dr Janda spoke with a number of explosives experts, IT experts and military and cyberwarfare experts about this.