Author Topic: Wind & Solar Are Not As Good As You Might Think  (Read 1683 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
Wind & Solar Are Not As Good As You Might Think
« on: December 29, 2020, 04:29:22 PM »
Lorraine is very heavily interested in these topics, and she asked me to post this. (Why she could not post it is still confusing to me, but I'll do it anyway.)  8) Nuclear energy is the safest, cheapest, and cleanest option there is, but because it does not cost very much, it does not make as much money for company owners. Therefore, they push for unreasonable solar and wind projects because they believe they can steal the money from taxpayers through ridiculous plans, such as the New Green Deal, which is a 100 trillion dollar project that was created by a idiotic young congresswoman, and it would absolutely destroy our country's economy.

The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
Re: Wind & Solar Are Not As Good As You Might Think
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2020, 09:21:33 PM »
CO2 is the limiting factor for plants and the plankton living in the oceans.  Man's use of fossil fuels couldn't increase the CO2 content of the atmosphere even if you wanted it to because the plant life would suck it up faster than you can provide it.  Also, if an increase in CO2 caused "global warming" then the combination of the warmer temperature and the increased CO2 will cause photosynthetic life to flourish even more until it reaches a new equilibrium.

It is good to be around people who also know that "climate change" is just one more easily identifiable tools that the globalists have in their toolbox for causing major disruption to the unsuspecting and gullible people in the world.
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

Laura

• CLE Church Members
  • Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
  • Edification: 56
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Laura
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2020, 09:38:35 PM »
Someone recently sent me a video titled Unobtanium without any clear indication of the topic (at least to my uninformed self) and when I clicked on it, the first thing it mentioned was the movie Avatar. I did not want to watch anything about that movie so I quickly closed it. I later decided to see what exactly it was about so I could properly respond that I had no interest in such things and why. It turns out the video is about what we are sold as renewable energy: wind, solar, and battery. I have not studied this at all and it sounds like Lorraine and Kevin have, so I would be interested to hear your thoughts on what is presented. It seems to align with the message of the video Christopher posted above, debunking what we have been told by the world about such energy sources.

I cannot seem to get the attachment to open up on my phone (and my computer is being worked on), so if others have the same issue, I found the video on YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RqppRC37OgI&feature=youtu.be
« Last Edit: December 29, 2020, 09:49:42 PM by Laura »

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2020, 05:01:37 AM »
Hi Laura

Although I'm aware about the scams going on with regards to environmental stuff etc the best materials to take notice of are the issues in the teachings that Chris does because they have more relevance with regard to eternal matters.  Even if we prove that "man made climate change" is a scam or that man never went to the moon etc that isn't of much use to the gospel message, whereas exposing Roman Catholicism and the falsehood of tithing and Easter and Christmas provides more than enough work to study to bring to people's attention. 

I find other subjects interesting but not so interesting as to distract me from the core business of the gospel message and those other subjects usually lead to futile disagreements.  Time is much better spent having disagreements and being hated because we are Bible believing Christians.
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

Laura

• CLE Church Members
  • Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
  • Edification: 56
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Laura
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2020, 07:32:10 AM »
Kevin, I agree with you. I only shared it because it was recently sent to me and fell right in line with the subject Christopher started. I have not studied this at all and have no plans to, but thought Loraine might like to see it since Christopher said she is heavily interested in this topic. Since I have no further understanding of it, I just asked for your thoughts as I was not sure if the information was accurate. I certainly do not want it to distract anyone from studying the Gospel or from sharing what truly matters.

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2020, 04:44:23 PM »
My reply might have been a bit too harsh and over reacted, our communications here in the forum are quite different than what we have in the communities where we live.  I'm not sure what it is like in the USA but here in New Zealand the Government, the media and a lot of the general population are pushing the climate rubbish and the CO2 rubbish all the time and quite a few people here, and especially myself, are just so sick of it.  I'm beyond explaining to people the information of the energy and cost to manufacture the alternative energy sources makes it much more worthwhile to just burn fossil fuels    .....   maybe that's why most of them live from pay packet to pay packet and claim that they never have enough because they don't understand the concepts of resources in terms of resources IN versus resources OUT.

Jeanne

• Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2020, 12:33:52 AM »
I never realised how much these supposedly 'renewable' sources of energy relied on coal, either, especially in the manufacture of solar panels. But another thing they never tell you about is the many thousands of birds that are killed by these windmills when they fly into those turning blades.