Author Topic: Hi From Missouri  (Read 4811 times)

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: 49
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Caleb
  • Belief: Christian
Hi From Missouri
« on: August 16, 2018, 10:38:03 AM »
Hello, my name is Caleb Kemper. I am from a small town called Warrenton from Missouri. I am eighteen years old and are trying to get into college. I wish to be a zoologist because I have always loved god's creations from the spider to the dog to the crocodilian. I was saved a few years ago because of Christopher's message of repentance. Christ sure got to me when I read it, up until that point I was false convent who believed that I was Christian who did nothing bad. But reading over Chris's articles brought me to tears, his repentance article and the one about Hell really got to me. What leads me to your website was when I was looking up information about the "walking whale" ambulocetus (needs a better name if you ask me because the animal was a land animal). I was interested because I had never seen anyone give a more powerful message. I pressed the article button and next thing I know I have read every single article from top to bottom. I was shocked and disgusted at the things I previously held dear: (Michael) King JR., holidays, fantasy novels, "Christian" symbols, and more. I must say I am a little nervous about joining all of you because I feel that I am unworthy of joining you because I like some things that are bad and are trying to sanctify myself from them. I am trying to use the teachings of Christopher to reach out to people with considerable opposition on topics like holidays, novels, rock n' roll, and symbols. I hope I can be of some help with animal knowledge like dinosaurs, other said to be extinct animals and more
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26 Who can say that man is an animal?

Christopher_Belflower

• Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: -2
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Chris
Re: Hi From Missouri
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2018, 11:37:01 AM »
Wow! Fantastic testimony and Praise the Lord for the teachings on this website! Christopher has a big T-Rex at the top of the website, maybe you guys have common interest in dinosaurs! Either way, welcome to the Forum, it was great learning a little about you and your walk with God! After reading what you wrote, a great heaviness came over me and it reminded me that I also was unworthy.

And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon. Revelation 5:4

But

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 1 John 1:9

It's no accident, you are in the right location, this is the most open honest place I have experienced. Continue in the Truth of the Word and your will overcome your temptations. Those in Christ have a new mind, new life, new purpose. Again, welcome!

Chris B
For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain. Philippians 1:21

Timothy

• Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: 157
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Timothy
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2018, 11:40:14 AM »
Welcome to the forum. No need to feel unworthy about joining. If there is anything of worth in any of us, it's because of the Holy Spirit that has changed us on the inside.

Philippians 2:13 - For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2018, 12:04:37 PM »
Caleb, you didn't tell me that part; that you got saved after reading that stuff. Haha! I wish you would have told me that in email because I almost never hear anything like that. I end up getting hateful emails most of the time, so it's great to hear something is working, and that the Lord God has blessed both of us in both writing/speaking and reading/hearing.

It will be a journey to balance the humility that we are dust in His sight, to the confidence that, through the blood of Christ, we are bestowed the gift to be called sons of God.
Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.
-1Jo 3:1
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2018, 12:07:27 PM »
I was working up the courage to tell you because I can be a little nervous at times. :D I didn't know it was going to brighten up your day.
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26 Who can say that man is an animal?

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2018, 12:47:41 PM »
The church I have to go (Warrenton Baptist Church) is nothing like you guys. It is full of false converts, celebrates holidays, uses wicked men like Andy Stanley for teaching, and more. At the church, I don't listen to the pastor, I mostly help out with the kids that come from bad homes. The kids curse like sailors, are as mean as hyenas, and like to make all sort of disturbing things. The teachers of the place don't help them, last night instead of pointing how vain and wicked the songs they were singing, the lead teacher instead recorded them singing!  >:( I like to work hard and help people because I'm the only one that will help my mom, my dad, or anyone else in several situations.

Jeanne

• Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2018, 05:28:46 PM »
Hi Caleb, so glad you found us here! There's another guy on here who lives near Springfield; not sure if that's anywhere near you, but he has no one to fellowship with, either, as his family are also all just 'church-goers.' At 25, he's not that much older than you are, either. It would be great if you guys could get to know each other.

We all have struggles with one thing or another so don't feel bad that you're not perfect; none of us are, either.

Definitely looking forward to getting to know you better, so welcome!

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2018, 06:35:07 PM »
Springfield is actually a few hours away from me. I also want to let you all know that I have Autism and Adhd, I was only recently diagnosed only 1-2 years ago. I was bullied throughout school because of beliefs in creationism and because I was so different from others. I have a tendency to go overboard on my work like the time where I was supposed to create an original mystery story. It could be about anything but it had to be at least five pages. When I was done, I had created a massive 85-page story. Oops. The funny thing is that we were given three months to create it but the majority of the class didn't even work on it! :o I supported a lot of stupid/bad things growing up: creation movements, flat earth, and the dumbest one were believing God used evolution. Kent Hovind's book Claws, Jaws, and Dinosaur lead me to the truth that the world was 6,000 years old. What I wanted to be when I grew up always involved animals and it goes like this, a paleontologist, to a herpetologist, to a cryptozoologist, and finally, zoologist. At least I'm consistent ;D.

rollingh10

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2018, 11:12:59 PM »
Hello Caleb , welcome to the forum , I know that I am unworthy ,I struggle every day but I have to put my trust in Jesus because I can't trust myself . Chris has some wonderful teachings and I am now listening to his teachings on the Jehovah witness .

Jeanne

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2018, 12:09:32 AM »
Caleb, you're not the only one who has gotten caught up in a lot of false doctrines on the journey to finding the truth. It's so refreshing to be around a group of people who actually WANT to find the truth and cherish it.

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2018, 07:57:11 AM »
Thank you all for replying. I want to be a Zoologist author because I love animals and I want to spread the word of God. None of my stories will be fantasy because I hate fantasy and because fantasy is overshadowing the animals we already know about. Stories about aliens, mermaids, vampires, zombies, and more are everywhere. These demonic creations are shown better than God's creations and God's creations are seen as just as monstrous in horror movies like Jurassic Park.  >:( The one I am working on now is the Island Of Mammalia. The story will show off said to be extinct animals except for dinosaurs (way too popular). I want to show off God's creations differently than just mindless monsters that lust after human flesh. I want to ask hard questions like how can you figure a fossil animals behavior when we still are learning things about the one we know about?

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2018, 09:02:25 PM »
Hi Caleb

Welcome to the forum. 

Don't let autism or ADHD put you off from being here with us.  Your studies on the animal kingdom of God's creation sounds interesting and from time to time interesting conversations come up here such as why an animal like a kangaroo only exists in Australia. 

It seems that all of us here are exiles from the false Christianity that goes on in the church buildings so you are in good company.
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

Jeanne

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2018, 10:13:34 PM »
Caleb, I moved your latest post into a new thread called 'Extinct Animals?' because I think it's worth starting a whole new discussion and I didn't want it all to be hidden in your introduction.

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2018, 10:19:26 PM »
Thanks, Jeanne, that's a good idea, I would like others to see it because I think it would start an interesting conversation.