Author Topic: My Letter Made Her a Victim  (Read 6285 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
My Letter Made Her a Victim
« on: February 28, 2019, 01:22:58 AM »

JACI FROM MINNESOTA

Hi, I  started out listening to, Hammer comes down by Jacky Julyan, and then I scrolled down and came across "Very Frightening & Disturbing... these 3 MEN IN BLACK with TRUMP are much DARKER than we think... So now I'm a little concerned on how will I know who to trust to listen to prophetically I have trusted  Mark Taylor, Kim Clement, people from Redding,Cal. from the Bethel Church, Bill Johnson actually my church I attend is a break off I believe from that one..
Okay, I need to stop you before I continue: You're writing me as if I've known you for years, and as if I know anything about any of these people. It seems like you're assuming that I know everything about all these people, and I don't know why you're making that assumption. Name-dropping doesn't do anything with me; I like to focus on Bible doctrine. Frankly, I don't care who a lot of these people are, nor what they teach, I'm only concerned with who is writing me at this moment, which is you.

Well now I find out my church is a 501C3 tax participant. My friend for years is a Ian Clayton  Son of Thunder Son of Thunder and they believe the Lord's coming is hundreds of years away yet...The way things are going it looks like the days of Sodom And gomorrah. I have felt like a drawing away from my Church for the last year, I don't know if itś because of the teaching I have seen on the 501C3 churches, but I finally asked this past weekend and found out they think it saved them a lot of money, I didn't get into the 30 pieces of silver stuff..
I'm not following what you're saying at all; this is a bunch of jumbled information.

but came away kinda sick and was wondering if that is the reason of pulling away .. great church believes in salvation, baptism of Holy Spirit, and going out from the church to ministry to others in the marketplace and going to other countries, prayer for are goverment, prayer for deliverance the only thing is the 501C3 deal going on as I see it.
A lot of this is sentence fragments lumped together and I'm having a really hard time understanding what point it is you want to make. I'm not even sure if you're asking a question, or what it is you want to discuss.

Well any ways you believe, that the church is about to be raptured up 
Where did you read that I believed that the church is about to be raptured up? I don't teach that; you should look up what I teach or ask me first before making statements like that. You can find more information here:
The Beginner's Guide to Tribulation & Rapture

and I have a little check in my Spirit because I believe that's where we got into trouble in the 70's with the left behind series when people went to sleep per say we dropped out and let the Devil take over waiting for Jesus to catch us up.. I s your church involved in the 501C3?
I have a book that addresses that subject:
501c3: The Devil's Church
As a side note, your information is incorrect because the "left behind series" wasn't published until 1995; it didn't exist in the 1970s.

I felt right about Mark Taylor prophecies and Kim Clements said the same thing a few years back Donald Trump as being the Potus and that's why we pray for him I will continue every day because God told us to!!!
I have no clue what you're talking about.

Any thought on what churches don't do the 501C3 tax exemption?
That's not a complete sentence; I literally cannot understand the question because it is what is known as a sentence fragment. If I wanted to ask you about what type of sandwich you had eaten, and I asked, "What sandwich type you?" That's not a question; it's not a sentence that's understandable to anyone in a normal conversation, so you really should take more time to write out your thoughts, and proofread what you're saying, so I can understand what you're saying because, as it stands, I cannot follow your letter. If you slow down and take more time with your next letter, we can discuss whatever you would like, but I would highly recommend you read the 501c3: The Devil's Church book that I wrote, which I linked above (i.e. it's free to read).

I am so sorry I reached out to you for some answers I am of need of..You will not receive another word from me. Thanks and God blessing to you, Jaci

So I asked you to explain yourself more clearly so I can understand you, and you act like a victim? Is that really how a Christian ought to act?
Brethren, be not children in understanding: howbeit in malice be ye children, but in understanding be men.
-1Co 14:20

I'm posting this about a day after I received this letter, so we'll see if she keeps her word. Sometimes they auto-block me like a child, and other times, they lie and break their word, writing more responses... which is also like a child. One way or another, she's a fine example of how we should not communicate with each other in the church.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Jeanne

• Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
Re: My Letter Made Her a Victim
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2019, 04:42:50 AM »
Why do people have so much trouble with simple communication? I've noticed it a LOT lately; is public education really in such a sorry state now that people can't even form proper sentences anymore?

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: 49
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Caleb
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2019, 08:19:00 AM »
Jeanne, you have no idea how bad it is at times with people communicating, I really couldn't figure out who or what she was talking about.
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26 Who can say that man is an animal?

TheChickenWhisperer

• BANNED
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: -20
  • Braille Chicken Whisperer
    • View Profile
    • Essentially Braille
  • First Name: Tonya
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2019, 10:54:37 AM »
If Chris had not put the parts of his response, I wouldn't have understood anything from it.
But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. Matthew 9:13

Suelong88

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2019, 11:09:19 AM »
She didn't seem to complete any thought she had.  I don't recall that she even asked a question other than what churches don't do 501c3.  How would Chris now that? 

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2019, 11:24:12 AM »
Actually, she could have been asking a variety of questions, but we can't tell which one. She asked:
"Any thought on what churches don't do the 501C3 tax exemption?"
Let's change "501c3 tax exemption" to "bacon cheeseburger" so we can understand the problem:
"Any thought on what people don't do the bacon cheeseburger?"
That's not a sentence. I literally do not know if she wants thoughts on bacon cheeseburgers, on the people eating bacon cheeseburgers, either from those who do eat them, or those who don't, those who sell them, or those who don't sell them, those who manage bacon cheeseburger joints, or those who don't, and for that matter... what thoughts?

If someone wants my thoughts on 501c3, I wrote a book for that. That's like going to someone asking asking them, "Can you give me your thoughts on the earth?" How are you supposed to even begin to answer that question?

But woe is her; she is a poor victim that is so viciously burdened. It's so sad that I am so oppressive that I have victimized this innocent woman because I requested clarification.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2019, 05:46:50 PM by creationliberty »
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Suelong88

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2019, 01:28:17 PM »
 ;D

strangersmind

• Born Again Christians
  • Disciplined (Forum LVL 5)
  • Edification: 24
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Billy
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2019, 11:55:22 AM »
When I read this I can't help but laugh. Not at the person who wrote it but how long ago I once sounded just like this when email someone. It was reading the Bible every day and studying it that gave me the knowledge to be able to communicate better. Now thinking about it, I learned most of all I know by studying with the bible.

For what I can tell in this email that the person do not read there bible little if any. Sounds like they are trying to sound biblical, but never read the bible itself

TheChickenWhisperer

• BANNED
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: -20
  • Braille Chicken Whisperer
    • View Profile
    • Essentially Braille
  • First Name: Tonya
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2019, 10:05:39 AM »
Billy, I can totally relate to that.  The more I study, the better my communication becomes.  Also, the more effective my silence when I am not sure what to say.

Now, if I can just get well and get my brain functioning well again.
But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. Matthew 9:13

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2019, 03:31:03 PM »
Now, if I can just get well and get my brain functioning well again.

I know that feeling.  I haven't said anything but I had been laid up in bed for the last three days with a virus.  Normally I go for years with no illness and I've been bedridden twice now within the span of a couple of months.  There's not much one can do about picking up a virus though, except just letting it run its course and hopefully one's immune system dealing with it.  I learned from the last time my brain was fuzzed out due to illness not to write much until I got better. 

I had Thursday and Friday off work, its Sunday here so I'm hoping I'm OK to go back to work tomorrow. 
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)