Author Topic: Video KJB on Rumble  (Read 928 times)

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
  • Edification: 133
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
  • First Name: Kenneth
  • Belief: Christian
Video KJB on Rumble
« on: December 22, 2023, 08:28:39 PM »
About three years ago I made a YT channel of me reading the Bible. It is 371 videos looking at my Bible as I was reading it from cover to cover.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCla1j9F_SJCTqgzFrqFm2Bw

A few months ago I started editing out as many as possible of the mispronunciations, restarts, awkward...pauses, heavy breathing and annoying mouth noises.

As of tonight I've made public on Rumble just the first three videos in Genesis.
It's my intention to make public one video per day...roughly...Lord willing.
I hope someone finds it useful.
https://rumble.com/c/c-3148688

I will be making playlists once I figure that out.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2023, 08:34:53 PM by Kenneth Winslow »
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

strangersmind

• Born Again Christians
  • Disciplined (Forum LVL 5)
  • Edification: 24
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Billy
Re: Video KJB on Rumble
« Reply #1 on: Today at 01:48:32 AM »
the other day i sine in to lazada. by doing so it seams it also sing in to youtube. it is my wife account. every so many suggested videos show Kenneth reading bible. i thought my wife was a follower. i talk to her she say she do not watch. but so many times it comes up. There is a umm dont know how to spell it but a program that give to watcher top videos on what they seem to want to watch. today there was 4 video on him reading that are on top. so my question is is this a sine of god for wife to read bible?

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
« Reply #2 on: Today at 09:52:29 AM »
I'm rapidly uploading those videos to YT also replacing the old ones. I don't know why you're getting notifications.
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
« Reply #3 on: Today at 10:33:08 AM »
I'm not exactly sure why but these new uploaded videos are getting much more views than the original ones ever did.
The only thing different is that YT had me give them a copy of my DL to allow for uploading so many videos and editing so many thumbnails per day.

Maybe once they realized just who I am they decided that they need to promote my content.  ;D