Author Topic: Nashville Pride 2019 Preaching  (Read 2963 times)

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
  • Edification: 133
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
  • First Name: Kenneth
  • Belief: Christian
Nashville Pride 2019 Preaching
« on: July 20, 2019, 11:31:37 AM »
Hey folks,
I've finally gotten to processing the video for this year's Pride celebration in Nashville.
The police did a good job of protecting us this year, unlike last year.

Here is part #1 of many.
Follow my channel if you'd like to watch all the parts. I plan on publishing one per day.
https://youtu.be/DCKoDw-TrZU
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
Re: Nashville Pride 2019 Preaching
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2019, 01:35:32 PM »
That was such a smart approach; you were responding to those passersby with "love and acceptance." They preach a message they don't believe in because when it comes to rebuke of their sin, they're not as loving and accepting as they claim.

@6:10 - "What do you think about the verses that say a woman should dress modestly?" I was thinking the exact same thing when I saw her.

@7:00 - Hahaha! The guy yells, "THERE IS NO GOD!!" Kenneth: "Then what are you all upset about it?" LOL! Perhaps I shouldn't laugh, but the foolishness is so intense, they can't even see why they're so angry.

Just in the past year, Kenneth has improved his interactions with people. I can see the difference.

The man yelling the whole time; how scary is it that his "God is love" song will be playing in his head for eternity as he is burning in hellfire, and the grief that God had loved him by giving him all that he needed, but he spat in God's face, and mocked His servants.

I'm glad God had mercy on that foolish yelling man, that he wasn't hit by oncoming traffic. Our Lord God is so kind, even unto those who hate Him, and thus, we ought to be as well.

@20:30 - I don't know who that guy is who is preaching, but he started to bring up "psychiatric illnesses" as if those things existed. I don't think he understand the matter; perhaps you can pass my book along to him so he can understand that by saying that, he was only leading them into more darkness.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
  • Edification: 133
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
  • First Name: Kenneth
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2019, 01:50:04 PM »
@20:30 - I don't know who that guy is who is preaching, but he started to bring up "psychiatric illnesses" as if those things existed. I don't think he understand the matter; perhaps you can pass my book along to him so he can understand that by saying that, he was only leading them into more darkness.
That was Tim. (I'm headed to Nashville in about an hour to meet him to go preach). I just shared the book with him.

As for me, I've been amidst these lies and false philosophies of psychology and psychiatry for my entire life, as I expect we all have. I pray that the Holy Ghost will help me to quickly purge this wickedness from me and that I may help others to do the same
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

Laura

• CLE Church Members
  • Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
  • Edification: 56
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Laura
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2019, 02:48:42 PM »
This was interesting to watch. To the man waving the flag in your face, I think it was you who said he is acting like a three year old. That is exactly what I was thinking! He just kept repeating the same thing over and over and over, like a child who closes their eyes, plugs theirs ears and says "la la la la" when they do not want to hear something.

It truly is amazing how merciful our Lord is, not only to those who love Him, but to those that reject Him also.

For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.
Psalms‬ 100:5‬ KJV‬‬
« Last Edit: July 20, 2019, 03:00:12 PM by Laura »