Author Topic: Intro  (Read 2272 times)

Russiancoma

Intro
« on: September 22, 2018, 11:51:26 AM »
My name is Daniel. I'm 15. I have serious questions and dont understand why my teachers tell me about evolution and I read it's a lie from here. Why would my whole school lie to me? I dont know what to do.

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
Re: Intro
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2018, 12:18:12 PM »
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Masha

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2018, 01:36:52 PM »
eventhough I understand you need to follow the forum rules, like everyone else. but i hear your cry!
The world is full of lies, and many people honestly believe those lies. They will fight and even die for the lies they believe in.
In this passage Jesus adresses the people who studied the Scriptures and were supposed to teach other people:
John 8:  43, Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
    44, Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own:1 for he is a liar, and the father of it.
    45, And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2018, 12:28:05 PM »
My name is Daniel. I'm 15. I have serious questions and dont understand why my teachers tell me about evolution and I read it's a lie from here. Why would my whole school lie to me? I dont know what to do.
Well, I guess he didn't really care that much because he came here, wrote that, and never came back. Deleting the account.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18