Author Topic: (WEEKLY TEACHING) Steven Anderson: Wolves in Costume p4  (Read 4418 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
(WEEKLY TEACHING) Steven Anderson: Wolves in Costume p4
« on: February 18, 2019, 03:23:06 PM »
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
  • Edification: 133
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
  • First Name: Kenneth
Re: (WEEKLY TEACHING) Steven Anderson: Wolves in Costume p4
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2019, 01:49:27 PM »
Chris said that he was glad to see the Andersonites depart from this ministry.
Really? I'm surprised that they were actually any Andersonites here in the first place.
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2019, 03:04:45 PM »
Chris said that he was glad to see the Andersonites depart from this ministry.
Really? I'm surprised that they were actually any Andersonites here in the first place.
Well, what happens is that they'll see one of my other teachings; perhaps something on creation. They'll think it's good and "subscribe," but not look into what else I teach. Then, after ignoring the teachings I'm coming out with, judging them by their title instead of investigating and discerning, when they see "Wolves in Costume: Steven Anderson" pop up on their screen, they depart, or sometimes, they keep the subscription so they can "down vote" everything without listening to it first. (As if that's going to change anything?  ??? ) The first time I started teaching on repentance, the Andersonites came out of the woodwork. Every conversation I've had with one of them has turned into railing accusations against me because they follow their leader.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

Chris

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2019, 01:39:05 PM »
Not that anyone should require more evidence, but I felt this should be shared.

I came across someone claiming that Anderson is a Holocaust denier, which led to the video below.

https://youtu.be/sV-wn6PBE00

Bryan Denlinger (I don't know much about him, but I believe he did a good job with this teaching) did a teaching comparing Anderson with jesuits/catholics.  He also calls out Anderson for destroying and cutting up a 1683 KJB and selling the pages.

https://youtu.be/F1xtglBE_i0

https://youtu.be/8JVjn3BPcO0

The only words that come to mind are satanic and disgusting.

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2019, 03:35:26 PM »
I didn't look at much of them because, first of all, Bryan Denlinger teaches crazy things like that you need to marry someone of the same skin color or you sin against God. So... it's the pot calling the kettle black. The main reason he hates Steven Anderson is because Denlinger is strictly Pre-Trib, to the point that he suspects anyone who doesn't believe the false Pre-Trib doctrine isn't of Christ.

Second, I saw one part where Anderson said that Judaism is a Satanic and wicked religion. Actually, I wouldn't disagree with that. The Torah and the law of God and the prophets are all good and holy, but Judaism is a separate religion. Judaism, as far I know, is never mentioned in Scripture, and there are all sorts of traditions that are followed in Judaism that are not part of God's commandment, including things like the Kabbalah, which is Jewish/Babylonian mysticism. So whereas Denlinger might point out some things that are true, especially when it comes to Anderson's scoffing, I am not sure that Denlinger himself is a Christian; Denlinger has a lot bigger problems he needs to address before he starts exposing anyone.

If Steven Anderson believes the Holocaust never happened; I don't really care. That's why I'm addressing his foundational doctrines, especially concerning Salvation, first and foremost. The rest of that stuff is mostly irrelevant, and in many cases, it's false converts bickering among themselves who is "holier" than the other, when they all need repentance.

strangersmind

• Born Again Christians
  • Disciplined (Forum LVL 5)
  • Edification: 24
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Billy
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2019, 05:11:24 PM »
A long time ago I was going to open a topic on here about how people are teaching the Holocaust never happened. The reason I didn't is because it is like saying hittler never existed and was made up so the jews can take over the world.

When I was following steven Anderson I do remember he would mention the Holocaust was a jewelry conspiracy. I don't know if he still teach that. I think he turn from that but not sure.

strangersmind

• Born Again Christians
  • Disciplined (Forum LVL 5)
  • Edification: 24
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Billy
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2019, 05:29:56 PM »
But again steven is known for deleting his old teaching to cover his tracks. This is why he hates repentance, he can't be wrong. Like kent hovind never wrong.

But really that stuff don't matter like Chris said, it is the doctrine that we need to fucis on. And the abuse of his pulpit be....be...because  (tears in eyes) I just can't bear to see an innocent pulpit be abuse like that (sniffle sniffle) lol

On a serious note tho following steven do make one agresove and after a while abuse. Czech

Chris

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2019, 06:12:02 PM »
I didn't look at much of them because, first of all, Bryan Denlinger teaches crazy things like that you need to marry someone of the same skin color or you sin against God. So... it's the pot calling the kettle black.

Thanks for the warning. I did see in another video that Bryan teaches that repentance is turning from sin.

Second, I saw one part where Anderson said that Judaism is a Satanic and wicked religion. Actually, I wouldn't disagree with that. The Torah and the law of God and the prophets are all good and holy, but Judaism is a separate religion. Judaism, as far I know, is never mentioned in Scripture, and there are all sorts of traditions that are followed in Judaism that are not part of God's commandment, including things like the Kabbalah, which is Jewish/Babylonian mysticism.

There were certain things that Anderson said about concentration camps and survivors that I thought was disgusting, but I agree that Judaism is wicked.

One question I had while listening to those videos was the role of Jews in modern times and end times. Do you have any teachings on replacement theology that you would recommend?

Chris

« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2019, 06:32:15 PM »
But really that stuff don't matter like Chris said, it is the doctrine that we need to fucis on.

I agree.  I was worked up about how outrageous Anderson's claims were.  I can see now that it is more important to focus on doctrinal issues.

Denlinger did a good job pointing out how outrageous the claims were, but that doesn't help his case any.  Knowing what I know now, I don't believe I would have posted one of Bryan's videos on here, which could potentially lead to others being deceived.  I'm glad Johnson was familiar with him and issued a warning.