Author Topic: (VIDEO) Bill Johnson (Bethel Church) Ordained Todd Bentley  (Read 2277 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
(VIDEO) Bill Johnson (Bethel Church) Ordained Todd Bentley
« on: October 08, 2020, 03:45:06 PM »
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Jeanne

• Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
Re: (VIDEO) Bill Johnson (Bethel Church) Ordained Todd Bentley
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2020, 05:38:14 PM »
Seeing him standing there swaying with his head bobbing back and forth made me think of those bobble-headed dogs you see in the back windows of cars. Kundalini (Hindu) spirit?

heathertaylor

• Born Again Christians
  • Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
  • Edification: 63
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Heather
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2020, 04:29:08 PM »
While I watched this I kept thinking these guys are overtaken by demons and calling them the Holy Spirit. Men are praising men and themselves. These men definitely know nothing of God or His Word. Everything they say is a lie from Satan. Jesus never once acted in this way. This is just so sad and it makes me sick to my stomach. Thank you for exposing them. I never really even knew who these people were until it was brought to my attention. Now if I hear anyone speak of these men with any respect for their "ministry" I will be able to correct them and expose them for who they are really are.... and that is Heretics and workers of iniquity/lies!
2 Peter 3:9 - The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
  • Edification: 134
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
  • First Name: Kenneth
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2020, 07:24:18 PM »
If this guy actually kicked a woman in the face, ran a guy  down, choked a man and pounded a crippled women's legs on the stage (I wouldn't be surprised if he was lying) he should be charged with assault and be put in jail.
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

Ellie

• Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
  • Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Elissa
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2020, 08:49:05 PM »
This makes me so mad. There is no gentleness in that man. That was extremely disturbing.
They speak the word "glory" so often but just give it to themselves.

I am the Lord: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images. (Isaiah 42:8 )

Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. (Galatians 6:7-8)
« Last Edit: October 09, 2020, 08:53:49 PM by EMS »
"Sorrow is better than laughter: for by the sadness of the countenance the heart is made better." (Ecclesiastes 7:3)

Shannon

• BANNED
  • Novice (Forum LVL 1)
  • Edification: 14
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Shannon
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2020, 09:47:30 PM »
I first heard about Todd Bentley about 3-4 years ago and saw him being ordained by Bill Johnson, alongside others that took on the title of "Apostle". It was obvious Bentley at no point was qualified to ever even be a teacher, yet they put him alongside the group of "Apostles" of today. It only took Bentley over 11 years to get disqualified from what man had given him in the first place.

It is very clear none of the "Apostles" (including Bill Johnson) have discernment and they themselves are deceived, while leading others down their path of destruction.

Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch. -Mark 15:14

More about Bentley never being qualified:

Based on our careful review of numerous first-hand reports, some of them dating back to 2004, we state our theological opinion and can say with one voice that, without a doubt, Todd is not qualified to serve in leadership or ministry today," said the leaders in an official statement shared by Brown on Facebook.

There are credible accusations of a steady pattern of ungodly and immoral behavior, confirmed by an independent investigator's interviews dating from 2008 up through 2019, along with other testimonies dating back to 2004. And while we only took into account first-hand reports, there are many other second and third-hand reports repeating the same accusations, often from people in different parts of the country (or, world) who had no connection between them, other than their interaction with Todd," the statement said. (https://www.christianpost.com/news/todd-bentley-declared-not-qualified-for-leadership-after-review-of-ungodly-and-immoral-behavior.html