Author Topic: Nathan A. French - Another Scam Artist Like Mark Taylor  (Read 2547 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
Nathan A. French - Another Scam Artist Like Mark Taylor
« on: May 10, 2021, 11:53:08 AM »
Occasionally, I receive a book from a coward. What I mean by that is that someone sends a book to our ministry address directly from a company, and they include no return address to who sent it, meaning that, they do not want me to know who they are. In every instance I can recall, when someone has done this, they send me a book from a corrupt author, therefore creating a connection philosophical between cowards and false teachers. (Not in every case, but in many cases, this happens.)

In this particular instance, I was sent a book by a false prophet and fake "faith healer" named Nathan A. French. After looking up this guy online and seeing his three, very vague, money-making websites (which are all pretty much identical), I have NO interest in reading anything this guy has to say. One of the fascinating things about his website is that he has the same typical vague statements of faith that are a dime a dozen, he has an extensive "testimony" page on each one of people saying how wonderful he is, and then a place where you can buy his books, buy tickets to his shows, and donate to his ministry... but not one place where he has ANY doctrine, meaning that he makes is quite difficult to find out what he believes on anything.

Nathan French is a revivalist; he follows the false doctrines and rituals of Charles Finney.
Revivalism: The Devil's Design

It was sickening to look through his YouTube channel because it just a bunch of self-serving garbage. He has NO doctrine; none.
https://www.youtube.com/user/NathanAndrewFrench/videos

I have seen these patterns in websites time and time again, and when I see it, I know they are in it for the money. Because I know that, I also know it is very likely that they are 501c3 incorporated because greedy preacher almost always are, and Nathan French is no exception, as you can see for yourself:
https://www.nathanfrenchministries.com/donate
All contributions are tax deductible. We are a 501c3, ein 83-1293457

However, I may want to do an expose on this guy in the future, so I won't burn the book I was sent, which was my first thought, but rather, I'm going to take my pen, and write in big bold print, "FALSE TEACHER" so incase I die anytime soon, someone will not find this book in my office and think that I support this guy. It's just sad that someone wasted their money on this because I would rather that they had spent that money on their own family, to provide for them because their resources were not only wasted, but were supporting a man who is trying to profit by making himself into a "prophet" who is falsely so-called.

Here are a couple links anyone can check out if you are curious about this guy, and want to know why to stay away from him. He does the thing that most false prophets do when they take information that is already circulating, and then turn it into a "God told me this" kind of thing.
Nathan French Prophesies That God Will ‘Wipe Out’ Social Media Companies for Banning Trump

This was published at the end of February, and we already knew this was going to happen. In fact, Q already told us a long time ago that this would happen:

French is just trying to profit on this. He's making merchandise of the people:
But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of. And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

And he's proven to be a false prophet, as we can see here:
Nathan French Claims God Told Him Trump Is Coming Back, ‘Everything’s Gonna Change’ in April

“I said he was gonna win big, and he didn’t win, and the Lord says, ‘Yes, he did,'” French said, “He actually won with a landslide victory, and a lot of people don’t get that. They tried to steal the election, and it’s not gonna work. God’s about to lay it bare.”
“He’s about to lay it bare,” French continued. “I think we’re gonna find out in April. I think everything’s gonna change. I see a shift coming. People are waiting to see when is the God of justice gonna step in."

First of all, everything did not change in April. If you guys remember, I said that April was going to be interesting, but it's likely going to take a lot longer for us to really get the information and see some change. Secondly, Mike Lindell had already released his documentaries on the subject, and because French is part of the same corrupt ecumenical movement that Lindell is a part of, you know he already saw the evidence, but then claimed that "God told him this" so you will believe in his lie that he "God's prophet."

You can see that this guy is going along with the "QAnon" movement, not the Q movement. (i.e. There is no QAnon; there is Q, and there are Anons.) There are a lot of gullible people in the QAnon movement that are looking for what is referred to as "hopium," and desperately follow after false prophets like this guy. There are a lot of false prophets trying to benefit off of those people using the predictions Q has made, men like Mark Taylor and this guy, Nathan French, who are both corrupt.

They are making a lot of money off of the "conspiracy ministry" folks who call themselves "Christians." I know that those who listen to my teachings and those in our church have a lot of discernment, and you can probably all see right through this guy, but this is just a warning to steer clear of this man because he is the same, old revivalism fake faith healer and false prophet we have seen time and time again.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2021, 02:18:03 PM by creationliberty »
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

heathertaylor

• Born Again Christians
  • Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
  • Edification: 63
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Heather
Re: Nathan A. French - Another Scam Artist Like Mark Taylor
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2021, 03:26:36 PM »
So thankful for the discernment of the Holy Spirit to know that these men are not of Christ.  8)
But sad that they are stealing money for greedy gain but it truly isn't too much of a surprise. All will come out in the end.
2 Peter 3:9 - The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2021, 02:27:32 PM »
Btw, I checked out this guy's channel today because I was preparing to make a video, and last week, he uploaded this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyLOCoQJJAo

That is the fake "leg growth" trick that has been used by MANY fake "faith" healers. Essentially, a person complains about back pain, which is a common ailment. They slip their shoe slightly off of one foot, then slowly slip the shoe back onto the foot, which makes it looks like their foot is "growing." This is a well-known scam technique.

The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
  • Edification: 134
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
  • First Name: Kenneth
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2021, 12:12:56 AM »
That is the fake "leg growth" trick that has been used by MANY fake "faith" healers.
I have to think that the phrase "Are you pulling my leg?", questioning whether some is lying or not, comes from.

Ecclesiastes 1:9 KJV — The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

mpeay7

• BANNED
  • Novice (Forum LVL 1)
  • Edification: -12
    • View Profile
  • First Name: McKenna
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2021, 03:19:06 AM »
Hi
I am new here, and felt deep down that Mark Taylor was a false prophet. I hope I find more material on that. Maybe I will do a quick youtube search.
Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Matthew 7:14