Author Topic: Mask Debate at the BMV Today  (Read 1948 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
Mask Debate at the BMV Today
« on: May 14, 2021, 05:28:01 PM »
Lorraine and I had to go by the BMV to take care of some paperwork, and they had a sign out front saying that masks were REQUIRED by state mandate. Lorraine left it up to me, and I said, "I'm not doing it."

We took a number, and went in. We immediately got called up to the counter, and the lady asked us if we had masks. I said, no. She said, I'll get you some. I said, "I'm not wearing it."

She said that it was policy. I asked her, "It is unconstitutional to force me to wear a medical device on my face. Are you telling me that you will not help us unless we wear a medical device?"

She said she would get the manager. Long story short, we had to go through the assistant manager, and then to the primary manager.

They first asked us for medical paperwork, and I said, "You cannot ask that. That is a violation of the Fourth Amendment."

After some more heated words, she finally said, "We will allow one of you to stay and take care of the paperwork without wearing a mask." I said, "That's fine. I have no problem with that." I told Lorraine I would step outside and to let me know if she had any problems.

As I was walking out, a lady (customer) walking up to her spot on the counter said to me in a low voice, "Good job!" Of course, she was still wearing her mask, but the point I wanted to tell you guys is that we stood our ground, and we won that fight. Not only did we win that fight, but we showed everyone else there that they did not have to do those things if they simply understand what the law of the land is in America (i.e. the Constitution), and they say "No!"

The deep state is NEVER going to let people take their masks off again. Fauci (the corrupt fake physician) has already said that people need to get used to wearing them 9 months out of the year, EVERY year. If they have their way, you will NEVER go back to normal. When are the people going to stand up and say that they have had enough?
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

zachshrader

• Born Again Christians
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 21
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Zachary
Re: Mask Debate at the BMV Today
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2021, 06:19:59 PM »
ALRIGHT!!  I’m so glad to hear that!  They never threatened to get the police involved?

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2021, 07:25:45 PM »
No, but I was prepared for that interaction just in case. I think she knew that too.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

heathertaylor

• Born Again Christians
  • Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
  • Edification: 63
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Heather
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2021, 07:25:54 PM »
That is encouraging. The places here where I live, the signs say you need a mask but the employees don't care if you have one or not. They may push in the future but as of right now... Its very lax
2 Peter 3:9 - The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

heathertaylor

• Born Again Christians
  • Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
  • Edification: 63
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Heather
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2021, 12:05:15 PM »
I am at the DMV today (5/25/2021) to renew my license and there is no longer a mask requirement at all now
2 Peter 3:9 - The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

mrs.creationliberty

• CLE Church Members
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 23
    • View Profile
    • Good Seed Garden
  • First Name: Lorraine
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2021, 11:19:41 PM »
That's great Heather!! I hope that will be the case when I go back to change my name on my license...