Author Topic: Hitler's Death & Switzerland  (Read 1296 times)

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
  • Belief: Christian
Hitler's Death & Switzerland
« on: February 14, 2021, 01:44:22 PM »
Yes, Hitler certainly escaped to Patagonia in Argentina and was seen by many people.  He was also witnessed in his motorcade as they drove through Germany on the way out. 

The Russians kept the skull from the burned body that was supposedly Hilter and when genetic testing became much more common they analyzed the DNA and they knew with a certainty from that that the body that was recovered was not that of Hitler.

Although we are told that Switzerland was neutral during the war the allied forces knew otherwise and the US Airforce heavily bombed Switzerland during the war.  They were bombing the Swiss because German trains were passing through Switzerland all the time with impunity and the Swiss were actively assisting Germany. 
« Last Edit: February 14, 2021, 01:53:31 PM by anvilhauler »
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

Jeanne

• Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
Re: Hitler's Death & Switzerland
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2021, 05:28:21 PM »
Did the Allies bomb Swiss cities, or just the rail lines? I'm sure both sides had considerable funds in Swiss banks...

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
  • Belief: Christian
Re: Hitler's Death & Switzerland
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2021, 06:08:23 PM »
Did the Allies bomb Swiss cities, or just the rail lines? I'm sure both sides had considerable funds in Swiss banks...

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=bombed+switzerland

America's 'War' Against Switzerland
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FILxoQyKzDg
The not very widely known aerial fighting and bombing that occurred between the United States and Switzerland during WWII.

Over the years I have watched a few on the topic.  The videos will give information that might be more accurate than my having to rely on my memory.

The Swiss also knew exactly where the German gold was coming from when they were acting as international bankers.
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)