Author Topic: Catholicism Lessons  (Read 1045 times)

Dave1611

Catholicism Lessons
« on: February 26, 2021, 10:41:08 AM »
Hello

I've been listening to the recent Catholicism series and just recently
a point was brought up abut Mother Teresa....and how things are not always what they
seem to be. Just ran across this, thought I would share.

JN 17:17

Timothy

• Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: 157
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Timothy
  • Belief: Christian
Re: Catholicism Lessons
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2021, 01:54:31 PM »
It's a bit strange that you joined the forum back in November, disappeared for months and come back so randomly. I'm not trying to discourage you from making any posts to talk about what you've been learning, but I was interested to know more about how you got saved before moving on to other things. Can you do that for us?

Many people have claimed to have "accepted Jesus" as there Savior, but that doesn't mean everyone who claims that is a Christian.

Matthew 7:21-23 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

There is more to your testimony I'd be interested to hear, since you said yourself that you only gave a "quick overview."

http://www.creationliberty.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=e5a9694d4de3890e957a5f60258def7b&topic=1208.msg9815#msg9815