Author Topic: Shalom! WHOLENESS of The WORD of LIGHT WITHIN YOU  (Read 815 times)

tinman2u

• BANNED
  • Newly Registered (Forum LVL 0)
  • Edification: -7
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Michael
  • Belief: Other
Shalom! WHOLENESS of The WORD of LIGHT WITHIN YOU
« on: May 05, 2023, 10:22:50 PM »
I AM Michael Enrique Smith, 61, Retired USAF.  Prior to a full and dedicated conversion to The Way, The Truth & The Life, I AM certain that the road I was traveling upon wasn't leading anywhere other than Gehenna.  In June of 2015, after three days of fasting and prayer I had an intense spiritual experience where I believe I heard the "Voice of Many Waters," which gave me an order that I AM still complying with, and was later baptized in a New Hampshire lake.   

There were many opportunities for my life to have been abruptly ended and one that sticks out the most, besides the Scud Missile attack in Saudi Arabia, was when I was at the age of accountability at an "Easter" party and got caught up in the current of a wide Texas river and was certainly drowning until my body struck the legs of a tall Hispanic young man who yanked me up out of the water and saved my life. 

Lately the Spirit of Truth is spurring me to spread the Paleo-Hebraic Pictographic meaning of YHWH\Yud-Hay-Wav-Hay (Which of course is the NAME given to Moses by the Angel of the Burning Bush).  In my mind the revelation to either Jew or Gentile of the HAND, BEHOLD, NAIL, BEHOLD is a perfect way to "spread the Gospel" and point to the obvious temporal FACT that The WORD\Son of Man\Messiah has ALWAYS been the ONE communicating to this creation, i.e., "Before Abraham Came Forth, I AM."

Since most practicing "christians" unwittingly think the name "Jesus Christ" is a first and last name and have NO idea concerning this person's FULL connection to YHWH, i.e., YA-SHUA (I AM Salvation) the Christ\Messiah|Annointed One, of Nazareth who REPEATEDLY revealed Himself to be THE LIVING GOD of Israel in the flesh, it is that message which has brought me here.

Oh, and I had signed up to get a free copy of a "messianic" bible from another website and noticed the "501c3" designation and since I had probably stumbled upon https://www.creationliberty.com/articles/501c3.php#:~:text=%22The%20exempt%20purposes%20set%20forth%20in%20section%20501%28c%29%283%29,competition%2C%20and%20preventing%20cruelty%20to%20children%20or%20animals. before, it sparked my memory, I did a quick search and BOOM.  Here I AM.

IMHO, Everything happens for a reason and if the ROYAL Hand wants me here to share or gain insights then I AM willing to be MUSLIM in that I submit myself to the will of Elohim\Allah\El Shaddai\YHWH\Jesus.

Finally, another way to "preach the Good News" of the REALITY of the Kingdom of YHWH is to suggest a person research the Quantum Physics Double-Split Experiment and to grasp that our reality exists first and foremost in a WAVE state of infinite possibilities UNLESS it is specifically being OBSERVED or Watched........and THEN.....Read 1 Enoch.

The Seventh From Adam identifies YHWH as.....yes....The Great Watcher.

Science has proved that our reality CANNOT exist without Him.

Believe it or not.  As you wish.  Shalom!

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
Re: Shalom! WHOLENESS of The WORD of LIGHT WITHIN YOU
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2023, 12:25:03 AM »
Major red flags. ???
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

tinman2u

• BANNED
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2023, 08:45:56 AM »
Christopher,

I AM not exactly sure how your "red flag" judgements are based nor how a negative "edification" matters in the LEAST if what the Spirit of The Great I AM is saying to you is TRUE, but as I look at your weekly teachings with ZERO replies I AM wondering to myself exactly who do you think YOU are edifying? 

Are you TEACHING the Good News of The Kingdom of YHWH and proclaim to everyone around you The NAME (Character\Reality) of Yehoshua the Anointed One of Nazareth? 

Are you exposing "The Man of Sin?" i.e., FALSE doctrines promulgated by the temporal High Priest POSITION of a man (taught to be infallible) being followed by current day Christians in ways that don't bore your listeners to death?   

Are you Hot or is your ministry COLD?

With the TRUE worship day of Shavuot (Pentecost) FAST approaching I AM here to remind you of this:  https://biblehub.com/hpbt/deuteronomy/6.htm

And this:  https://biblehub.com/aramaic-plain-english/revelation/3.htm

In a WORD, repent because the KINGDOM of YHWH is at hand.

P.S. https://biblehub.com/matthew/10-34.htm
« Last Edit: May 06, 2023, 08:50:00 AM by tinman2u »

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2023, 08:59:51 AM »
Why are you here?

If you did just a little research before jumping in and making all your self-serving comments, you would already know that we (on this forum) do not have any part with the Hebrew-roots cult, and many other things I already suspect (based on a number of things you've written) that you're a part of.

So again, why are you here?
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

Caleb

• CLE Church Members
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 16
  • Romans 1
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Caleb
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2023, 09:32:54 AM »
Here's a red flag for you.  You have a god complex about you.  This especially comes out when you refer to yourself as "I AM."  Like Chris has asked, why are you here?

TheChickenWhisperer

• BANNED
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: -20
  • Braille Chicken Whisperer
    • View Profile
    • Essentially Braille
  • First Name: Tonya
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2023, 09:57:21 AM »
I AM Michael Enrique Smith, 61, Retired USAF.  Prior to a full and dedicated conversion to The Way, The Truth & The Life, I AM certain that the road I was traveling upon wasn't leading anywhere other than Gehenna.  In June of 2015, after three days of fasting and prayer I had an intense spiritual experience where I believe I heard the "Voice of Many Waters," which gave me an order that I AM still complying with, and was later baptized in a New Hampshire lake.

Red flag #1: This sounds like a bunch of native american philosophy. It does not sound like the Bible.

There were many opportunities for my life to have been abruptly ended and one that sticks out the most, besides the Scud Missile attack in Saudi Arabia, was when I was at the age of accountability at an "Easter" party and got caught up in the current of a wide Texas river and was certainly drowning until my body struck the legs of a tall Hispanic young man who yanked me up out of the water and saved my life. 

Lately the Spirit of Truth is spurring me to spread the Paleo-Hebraic Pictographic meaning of YHWH\Yud-Hay-Wav-Hay (Which of course is the NAME given to Moses by the Angel of the Burning Bush).  In my mind the revelation to either Jew or Gentile of the HAND, BEHOLD, NAIL, BEHOLD is a perfect way to "spread the Gospel" and point to the obvious temporal FACT that The WORD\Son of Man\Messiah has ALWAYS been the ONE communicating to this creation, i.e., "Before Abraham Came Forth, I AM."

Red Flag #2: This sounds like it came from the Hebrew Roots. Are you a part of that cult?

Since most practicing "christians" unwittingly think the name "Jesus Christ" is a first and last name and have NO idea concerning this person's FULL connection to YHWH, i.e., YA-SHUA (I AM Salvation) the Christ\Messiah|Annointed One, of Nazareth who REPEATEDLY revealed Himself to be THE LIVING GOD of Israel in the flesh, it is that message which has brought me here.

Oh, and I had signed up to get a free copy of a "messianic" bible from another website and noticed the "501c3" designation and since I had probably stumbled upon https://www.creationliberty.com/articles/501c3.php#:~:text=%22The%20exempt%20purposes%20set%20forth%20in%20section%20501%28c%29%283%29,competition%2C%20and%20preventing%20cruelty%20to%20children%20or%20animals. before, it sparked my memory, I did a quick search and BOOM.  Here I AM.

Red Flag #3: You missed the point in the 501(c)3 book. 501(c)3 problems are a heart problem.

IMHO, Everything happens for a reason and if the ROYAL Hand wants me here to share or gain insights then I AM willing to be MUSLIM in that I submit myself to the will of Elohim\Allah\El Shaddai\YHWH\Jesus.

See Red Flag #2.

Finally, another way to "preach the Good News" of the REALITY of the Kingdom of YHWH is to suggest a person research the Quantum Physics Double-Split Experiment and to grasp that our reality exists first and foremost in a WAVE state of infinite possibilities UNLESS it is specifically being OBSERVED or Watched........and THEN.....Read 1 Enoch.

Red Flag #4: I can't understand what this means. Maybe I am still too new at this? It seems to be a bunch of Hebrew roots mixed with conspiracies. I don't know.

The Seventh From Adam identifies YHWH as.....yes....The Great Watcher.

Science has proved that our reality CANNOT exist without Him.

Have you read: https://www.creationliberty.com/articles/whymillions.php ?  It is very well written and will help you understand the Red Flag comments.
But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. Matthew 9:13

tinman2u

• BANNED
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2023, 11:17:03 AM »
I AM here to ensure the sons and daughters of men who follow the teachings of men & devils are without excuse:

https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?hspart=tro&hsimp=yhs-manualssearch&grd=1&type=Y243_F159_222433_042723&p=bible+verse+abut+%22without+excuse%22

https://www.openbible.info/topics/being_without_excuse

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2023, 11:35:01 AM »
I AM here to ensure the sons and daughters of men who follow the teachings of men & devils are without excuse:

Believe it or not, you can go do that somewhere else. Perhaps you can start your own forum or channel and police anyone you wish.

If you want to hear the Gospel of Salvation, this is a summary:

http://www.creationliberty.com/articles/whymillions.php

Have a great day.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2023, 11:42:58 AM by creationliberty »

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2023, 11:39:54 AM »
I went ahead and banned him. I'm not even wasting my time with that one. He's not having an actual conversation. He's deluded into thinking that he is "spiritual" by what he says, but if you look carefully at his posts, there is nothing concerning the humility of repentance in anything he's saying.

As he clearly stated, he didn't come here to have discussion and/or fellowship. He came here to be the "spirit police." I don't have time right now to mess around with him.

someguy85

• Born Again Christians
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 71
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Chris
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2023, 09:31:26 AM »
Well that was...interesting...I get that people who believe this are less inclined to read let alone study the new testament, but even in the old testament, the ONLY one who referred to himself as "I AM" (all caps) was God the Father himself.

Just for anyone who might be new reading this that's one form of overt blasphemy, using a title for yourself which is only for our LORD.

Interesting fact in Hebrews 13:8

"Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

When you look at the context of when someone normally uses "I am" in a sentence, it's always followed by some kind of qualifier, EG, I am hungry, I am John, I am going home etc.

God needs no qualifier, because God is not bound by physical matter, or time or physical barriers...He is, and there is none above him.

Also interesting fact, I've heard indian "gurus" and new age mystics speak with the same prideful bravado. If I had to take guesses I don't think this guy came to join in worship  of God, I get the feeling he wants in a way to be worshiped as a god...as much as I hope I'm wrong, it's not an uncommon thing these days  :(
Romans: {11:3} Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life. {11:4} But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to [the image of] Baal.

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: 49
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Caleb
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2023, 10:09:54 PM »
I had to reread what he was saying several times because of how confusing his wording was. From the look of it, he expects others to understand what he is saying without explaining what was said.
Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. Isiah 1:18
He most certainly was not here to reason with others for the glory of the Lord but for others to worship him as he is a "spiritual person".
What does this have to do with the law? Sin? Christ's Identity? Most importantly, Repentance?

On a side note, it is a little funny (at least in my opinion) on his last post, he does not even list any actual verses to even attempt to back him. All he has is a Yahoo search and a keyword search.
Which also falls under murmuring because he does not point to anything specific:
Are you exposing "The Man of Sin?" i.e., FALSE doctrines promulgated by the temporal High Priest POSITION of a man (taught to be infallible) being followed by current day Christians in ways that don't bore your listeners to death?
Are you Hot or is your ministry COLD?
Neither murmur ye, as some of them also murmured, and were destroyed of the destroyer. 1 Corinthians 10:10
« Last Edit: May 07, 2023, 10:27:38 PM by Zoologistkid »
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26 Who can say that man is an animal?