Author Topic: (TRACTS) Why Millions of Believers on Jesus Are Going to Hell Complete File  (Read 3091 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
http://creationliberty.com/tracts.php

I have added a downloadable ZIP file of the book, Why Millions of Believers on Jesus Are Going to Hell. The file contains over four hours of audio teaching, which can be burned onto CDs. (i.e. Each file can fit on one CD, so you would need four CDs in total.) The ZIP file also contains the PDF file for the entire book, which is free-to-read and share with others, and it explains the fullness of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and salvation, which (sadly) is not taught in most church buildings.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

heathertaylor

• Born Again Christians
  • Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
  • Edification: 63
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Heather
I was just thinking about getting this exact teaching put on an mp3 player or CD to give to co workers. And right after I had that thought I just logged in and seen this post. Thank you for this.
2 Peter 3:9 - The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Pilgrim Mike

• Born Again Christians
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 8
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Micheal
I believe This is one of the most important teachings. I typically buy the books and give to people after I have a conversation with them. I really like the cover of the book. You'll probably be surprised at the look on peoples faces when they look at it. I gave one to a baptist preacher one time at an event that me and my wife set up at and I pray that it was passed around after being read. I always tell people that they won't hear about this teaching ( the book ) in most churches due to reasons most of us know.

Btrudy

• Novice (Forum LVL 1)
  • Edification: -2
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Bill
I know this is an old post, but im wondering if you’ve spoken with the baptist preacher since then. I find that Baptists are the most difficult to get to understand the definition of repentance. Especially the ones who are second or third generation and were born into it.
Share your Christian testimony. Use words if necessary.