Author Topic: Hey, I'm Dedrick Lewis  (Read 2817 times)

Dedrick Lewis

• CLE Church Members
  • Novice (Forum LVL 1)
  • Edification: 8
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Dedrick
  • Belief: Christian
Hey, I'm Dedrick Lewis
« on: June 30, 2018, 03:39:45 PM »
Hey how's it going. Just as the title says I'm Dedrick Lewis. I am 28 years old and I've been a member of the CLE family for around 5 years, and have been born again a little over 6 years now. I am currently serving in the U.S Army station at Ft Gordon Georgia next to my home city Augusta. Due to my job I haven't spent any time in the forums for while and I'm just now remaking my account after everything was lost.

I enjoy reading the bible on my own time and attending CLE teachings on sunday. My hobbies include strategy games and solving puzzles although I'm no good at either.

ThomasHGW

• CLE Church Members
  • Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
  • Edification: 16
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Thomas
Re: Hey, I'm Dedrick Lewis
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2018, 03:48:12 PM »
Hey Dedrick, for the last few months I have been working insane hours between two full time jobs (about 75 hours per week) and feel your pain, lol.
about a week ago I went and "stepped down" from one of my positions to focus more on the other job, (they allow me to listen to headphones while I work and occasionally send a text on the clock) and because we recently found out my wife is pregnant, I need to spend more time with her and at home now anyways. I'm trusting that even with less money the time being spent at home instead of working will pay off more than having a few extra dollars.
I've been posting on the forum for a few weeks/months now and it's nice to meet you.
The law of thy mouth is better unto me than thousands of gold and silver.   -Psalms 119:72

Jephte21

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2018, 09:13:28 PM »
Hi Dedrick,

Nice to see you back on the forum.

Jeanne

• Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2018, 12:36:58 AM »
Good to see you back here, Dedrick! It's been nice being able to talk to you again, too.

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2018, 04:05:07 PM »
Good to see you back Dedrick. 

I was having concerns that you might have been sent off to some horrid place overseas and am very pleased to read that that isn't the case.
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

Masha

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2018, 02:13:44 AM »
Hi Dedrick, good to read you are back.
My ' army' also does not give me much time to write the forum or even read it;-) Yet it is a nice way to fellowship, and I am often encouraged , taught and strengthened by what i read. Good you can be part of it again.
God bless you
Masha