Author Topic: Received My First Strike and Deleted Video On Youtube  (Read 2903 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
Received My First Strike and Deleted Video On Youtube
« on: March 06, 2020, 07:55:10 PM »
One of my videos got taken down for hate speech, but get this: It wasn't for my teachings. It a video exposing Steven Anderson's hateful rhetoric. I appealed it, telling them that their removal of a video exposing a man's hateful speech is contradictory to their claim to strike it, but it's probably going to go nowhere because Youtube's entire system is actually much more absurd garbage than you all may know. This kind of thing has been happening to a lot of people over the past few years. It's ridiculous that I would receive strikes from Youtube for such a thing, but I am aware that eventually, some day, I will likely no longer have a Youtube channel, and this is just the beginning. That's why everyone should really stick with the audio teachings.
http://www.creationliberty.com/audio.php
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Benjamin

• Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 7
    • View Profile
    • Reality Begins
  • First Name: Benjamin
  • Belief: Other
Re: Received My First Strike and Deleted Video On Youtube
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2020, 08:04:12 PM »
I definitely like pushing your audio teachings. Very handy and convenient for offline listening.

Like you said, other channels are having issues.

Some I've followed get demonitized for silly reasons.
Psalm 50:21 KJV 21These things hast thou done, and I kept silence; thou thoughtest that I was altogether such an one as thyself: but I will reprove thee, and set them in order before thine eyes.

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2020, 08:16:47 PM »
This was not demonetization because I do not monetize any of my videos. This was a direct take-down of the video, and a strike against my YT account simply for exposing and rebuking what Steven Anderson teaches.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2020, 11:03:10 PM »
Wow!! 

I wonder if Steven Anderson or one of his followers made a complaint and Google just took down the video without even reviewing the scenario.
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

Jeanne

• Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2020, 01:21:51 AM »
Wow!! 

I wonder if Steven Anderson or one of his followers made a complaint and Google just took down the video without even reviewing the scenario.
The same thing crossed my mind, too, Kevin. I was wondering if a complaint was made by one of his followers.

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2020, 10:15:17 AM »
It's also what I've suspected happened. These types of things usually happen conveniently after I will make lengthy Scriptural rebuke posts on reddit. People who understand how YT's automated system works, and how broken it is, know they can abuse the system. That's why I'm not putting all my eggs into YT, and I have all my videos and audio teachings backed up on my computer and a separate drive. They're not doing as much damage as they think they are.

strangersmind

• Born Again Christians
  • Disciplined (Forum LVL 5)
  • Edification: 24
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Billy
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2020, 05:01:19 PM »
I wonder if one of us can make a YouTube channel and post the video on it. Or can we make are own and just use Chris as a out line?

Jeanne

• Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2020, 07:16:11 PM »
There are other video platforms out there that are not censored. The one I see most of the channels I subscribe to using is one I can't post on here because of the profanity settings. LOL It's Bit chute (without the space) but the first five letters form the noun used for a female dog. Another one is dailymotion.com

I've also uploaded all of the audio teachings onto SoundCloud, so people can create playlists from there, too. The link for that is:

https://soundcloud.com/clechurchonline

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2020, 08:33:12 PM »
That's a good reminder to let people know that you've uploaded those on another platform.

TheChickenWhisperer

• BANNED
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: -20
  • Braille Chicken Whisperer
    • View Profile
    • Essentially Braille
  • First Name: Tonya
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2020, 09:49:02 AM »
I don't like that, but such is the way of the world.  I am not surprised. Amazon still will not let me leave a review of "Why Millions of Believers. . ." It tells me that reviews for the book are closed.  There are only 3 and one of them I thought was poor.  She didn't know what she was talking about.  Anyway, I am disappointed that people can get on YT, use all kinds of language, promote all kinds of lies, but those that tell the truth are taken down.
But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. Matthew 9:13