Author Topic: (ARTICLE) Denominations Are Unbiblical  (Read 3025 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 449
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
(ARTICLE) Denominations Are Unbiblical
« on: March 24, 2020, 03:51:36 PM »
Denominations Are Unbiblical
Denominations are directly rebuked in Scripture, and they oppose Christ's church.

I know I am going to be metaphorically burned at the stake for daring to question everyone's "holy sacred cow" of denominations, and furthermore for questioning a bunch of churchgoers faith in "Protestant Reformers," but this denominational junk is completely unbiblical, and directly rebuked in Scripture. We Christians ought not to have anything to do with them.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2020, 03:59:38 PM by creationliberty »
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
Re: (ARTICLE) Denominations Are Unbiblical
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2020, 04:40:18 PM »
I like that denominational lemmings pic so much that I think I'll print it off and put it on my wall at work for all to see. 
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Edification: 449
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2020, 05:45:22 PM »
I'd like it if you took a picture of it on your office wall and shared it with us.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Jeanne

• Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2020, 06:08:54 PM »
I've been waiting for this article. I'm glad you finally finished it!

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2020, 06:40:26 PM »
I'd like it if you took a picture of it on your office wall and shared it with us.

I'm sure I can do that.

I had an interesting discussion at work on Monday in the lunch room at work.  I was reading the Bible on my eReader as I always do at lunch break and one of the foreign men asked me what I was reading.  I told him I was reading the Bible and the book I was reading was Ezra.  I told him that whenever he sees me reading at lunchtime the only thing I'm ever reading is the Bible and that it is the word of God and is brilliant reading.  I think that particular guy is a muslim but he told me that their writings are non-sensical and basically just rubbish.  Right in the staff room with lots around I told him that all other writings and beliefs that are not from the Bible are just loads of false junk and that ONLY the King James Bible is the word of God.  All modern bibles around today are only useful for scrunching up the pages and using them as toilet paper.  No one argued with me nor said anything derogatory.  Oh how I'm so glad my old boss is no longer there.  He would have had a wild rage if I had said all that I did in his presence  ;D

And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

TheChickenWhisperer

• BANNED
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: -20
  • Braille Chicken Whisperer
    • View Profile
    • Essentially Braille
  • First Name: Tonya
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2020, 09:50:55 AM »
I am also eager to study this article. . . I have to make time for it.  I also really enjoyed the demotivational meme! Those guys look really scary!

So far, people have been receptive when I shared the article.  I hope you don't get too much bad feedback.
But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. Matthew 9:13